Bigger Boobies

Options
Briski1411
Briski1411 Posts: 296 Member
I recently read a women was very dissatisfied with the fact that she went from a D to aDD. Personally as a man the first thing i did was grin like a little boy at this news.

So I ask women do you not want bigger boobies?
Even if it means attracting more men?

Or how big is to big and what is your idea size?

Replies

• Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    No bigger please! Lol I would actually like then to be a bit smaller.. A full C woudld be nice...I was most comfortable as a C...ok with a D... But totally figured they would shrink as I lost weight... But not so much...
  • TheGirleGirl
    Options
    The bigger the better!!! I think you find women will feel totally different about this.
  • shellie1206
    shellie1206 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Oh no Bigger Boobies is a NO NO back problems sucks as I know. I went from a DDD before pregnancy to a G after pregnancy. I hate it soo much. I want to go back to my DDD that is a good big size. Huge is what I am now and Big is better :)
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    PLUS bigger boobies are harder to control when you work out (I wear a regular bra and then a sports bra over that to hold the girls in place!) - and in addition to back problems, they just become a real pain (haha)..... I went from a ddd to a d now. A C cup would be fine, but I don't really want them to shrink any more than that, but I'm sure they won't. (Fingers crossed)
  • MyTime1985
    MyTime1985 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    You guys would be amazed at how boobs can be a pain in the butt. Try going to hit balls at a driving range. Do you know how hard that is with boobs in the way? Same with shooting guns. Or running and not having the right bra on. :angry:

On the other hand, they can add a lot of fun to certain situations. :smokin:
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    No! We don't! Bigger boobs leads to back pain, difficulty finding good fits in clothing and undergarments, and looking like we are heavier than we are. Most people look and feel good in a 32/34 C-DD range, and I don't know many people who would call that small or want to be bigger.

My own measurements put me at a 30F. I wear 34DDs because that is a size I can actually find in stores. They don't fit well. I could special order bras online (mostly in tan, full coverage varieties) for $70-$100. I can't wear cute bras from Victoria's Secret. If I buy a dress that fits well in the chest it is probably too big in the hips/waist.
  • GiaFox
    GiaFox Posts: 48
    Options
    Well, first of all, what you are insinuating is rather offensive because you are implying that for a woman, to be more attractive, she needs bigger boobs. But this couldn't be farther from reality.

You must understand that not all men think like you. Not all of the men have your preference. And not all women want to have bigger boobs.

As a matter of fact, there are just as many men who like smaller boobs, as there are those like you. So, you are talking from YOUR preference, but don't say it as if that's a general fact. Because it's not.

And yes, some of us women do not want bigger boobs. We are fine with the way we are, or we want to look better and feel better, which this would mean smaller boobs (in our perception).

And small boobs doesn't mean unattractive.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Nope, sorry, but I like my B cups....and really would be happy if they were even smaller.....

you can get away with wearing a lot more things without being called the typical things that females are called when they wear revealing tops.....which is sad...but it is what it is...

and....as age will tell with any woman...bigger now means more saggy in the future, as gravity always wins.....
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Yes bigger. I would like to go up to a D again. And I plan to purchase those babies within the next few years. :bigsmile:
  • Devolucien
    Devolucien Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I think the only way to equate this to a scenario guys could understand would be guy's balls. Guys, can you imagine how you'd feel if you had balls so big that they got in the way of everything?? Finding jeans to fit you, having to strap them into a piece of clothing in order to just function, would you be able to run the same way, sleeping in a specific position to avoid smashing them, them going up and down sizes according to your weight loss, having people stare at them constantly, oh and don't forget them hurting like hell for a week or so every month of your life from puberty onwards! No bueno!
  • Presley0381
    Options
    I would die if mine went bigger!! I'm a DD and I have the worst back pain every day! I want smaller...Way smaller lol!!
  • tebbs915
    tebbs915 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    take it from a female with large breasts - - they aren't all they're cracked up to be. and the pain i endure from them is terrible. i wish no woman this kind of pain. i am now a DDD and am looking for a REDUCTION to ease the pain in my back and to just make them more manageable.

BIG BOOBS SUCK.
  • Asharee011
    Asharee011 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm really hoping that my boobs shrink at least to a D...I don't want my DDs anymore..even a C would be wondrous!
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Well, it depends on the woman. Before kids, I had cute A/B cup. During pregnancy and nursing DD. I never had any back problems. Went back down to A/B after weaning each child. After I was done having and nursing all 6 of my kids, I did not like how they looked, they had changed!!! So, 7 months ago, I went and bought some boobs! Told the surgeon to give me what I had while nursing. I love them and still no back problems.
  • scloyd
    scloyd Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    My only comment is that I'm glad to see my man-boobs are getting smaller. :laugh:
  • dorkusmalorkus
    Options
    i dont trust freaking bra sizes. theyre different in every store from every brand. so f on that. but i prefer my itty bitty titties. i think theyd be an annoyance when i run. and hopefully with tiny tatas my chest piece wont sag so soon and turn my dove into a crane.
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Big ones are fun when you aren't active and you are build larger. It hurts to carry around that weight and run with them if you are smaller. Mine shrunk a bit, but I'm still a 32DD and I'm at goal. The only thing that's making them smaller is surgery, which I'm not willing to have. The last time I was at this weight I was a 34B, which I felt were much easier to deal with...
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I recently read a women was very dissatisfied with the fact that she went from a D to aDD. Personally as a man the first thing i did was grin like a little boy at this news.

So I ask women do you not want bigger boobies?
    Even if it means attracting more men?

Or how big is to big and what is your idea size?

No, I don't really care about the size of my boobies. I want to be in shape, let the bra size fall where it may.

Not all of us do everything for attention from creepy boob-obsessed men (yes, MEN LIKE YOU).:noway: :grumble: Plus, big boobs can be a pain! Clothes don't fit right, you can't wear teeny bikinis without worrying about falling out, etc. They have their drawbacks aside from being creepy man-magnets.:laugh:

Some of us are lucky and have men that think a slim and fit body is sexy, and boobs don't have to be the size of a planet to be attractive.:wink:

My ideal size is wherever they are when I am at my ideal fitness level. :smokin:
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I'd rather mine be smaller!
    Ideal size, imo, would be like a C/D.
  • angie_sample
    angie_sample Posts: 190
    Options
    Bigger boobs isnt always fun and games. I was a F before i lost weight and i was miserable. My back was hurting all the time, shirts never fit me right, when i looked at pics of myself all i was was boobs, it sucked. Now im DD and i feel like i am much more proportioned and i never get back pain anymore. Im hoping to get down to a D by the time i reach my goal. My husband loved my boobs at an F but hes not complaining about the my DD either :)