Bigger Boobies

Options

Replies

• shelbynicole32
    shelbynicole32 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    WELLLLLLLLLLL...
    Things don't fit right... They are annoying to carry around... They make your back hurt...

They are straight up just gobs of fat, I honestly don't understand what is so exciting about them...
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I recently read a women was very dissatisfied with the fact that she went from a D to aDD. Personally as a man the first thing i did was grin like a little boy at this news.

So I ask women do you not want bigger boobies?
    Even if it means attracting more men?

Or how big is to big and what is your idea size?

It depend on the person completely. I think its a pain to wear a bra, plus a sports bra when working out, but it helps keep em where they should be without pain. Can you imaging some pulling and pushing on your boys for an hour. . . and I don't mean that a little tug either! I am a DDD or F now. . . I can't imagin what it's like when I do get prego or after I have kids. Do I like they way they look? Yes because I'm not a stick, but it does cause pain. . . .
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    i think it depends on if you ask a chick who already has huge boobs or one who has never had them.

As one of the latter, you find most guys will gravitate toward bigger before looking at smaller. So those of us with smaller would like them bigger, personally i think a C would be awesome. My hubs agrees with that, sadly... the only way for me to achieve that would be fake ones, which is kind of silly in my opinion cause then you have to be careful with them and wheres the fun in that.
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Men should have boobs... they are the ones who want them so bad...

I do and they are rock hard now, but once they were soft.

Love this!
  • openskybeach
    openskybeach Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I think the only way to equate this to a scenario guys could understand would be guy's balls. Guys, can you imagine how you'd feel if you had balls so big that they got in the way of everything?? Finding jeans to fit you, having to strap them into a piece of clothing in order to just function, would you be able to run the same way, sleeping in a specific position to avoid smashing them, them going up and down sizes according to your weight loss, having people stare at them constantly, oh and don't forget them hurting like hell for a week or so every month of your life from puberty onwards! No bueno!

OMG this is to funny! You go girl.
  • TheGsMama
    TheGsMama Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    My nursey boobs were a C, now they are an A (barely). I just want my nursey boobs back. It would be nice to fill out tops properly and to find dresses that fit the booty and boobs. Also? I want them to stick out further than my post two bebe belly :)
  • tigerblood78
    tigerblood78 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    dammit, nevermind. I was trying to post a vince vaughn "motorboat" gif from wedding crashers. Not working.
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    No, I'm okay with mine.

Boobs are annoying sometimes. You can't wear certain shirts without them popping out or falling out.

They attract unwanted attention.

You have to contain them in a stupid bra for a majority of the day. Bras are freaking annoying.

They jiggle and bounce when you do normal things like jump or dance.
  • DivaJadelyn
    DivaJadelyn Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I am a DD (sometimes bigger) with a smallish bandsize. This makes *finding* bras that fit almost impossible without spending horrid amounts of money. Not to mention the back and neck pain from carting around ten extra pounds on my chest. There is also the fact that my larger chest doesn't seem to 'make more attractive to the opposite sex' but give the opposite sex the wrong idea of me. Bigger chested girls face a stigma of being assumed easy, called sluts, are not allowed to wear the same garments as smaller busted women. I faced an instance of this in the office I worked. A B/C cupped girl was wearing tops with the same neckline as mine, but because I was larger than she was I was called 'obscene' and was reprimanded for my attire. Not to mention, you have to consider every girl's personal frame. Large chests can look quite silly on certain body types, and vice versa.
    So for me, to become bigger in the chest would be an absolute tragedy. In fact, I am planning on having a reduction as soon as I have the money to afford it.
    Do no, bigger is not 'better'
  • theartichoke
    theartichoke Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    You can forget button up shirts. Baggy on the waist and hips, buttons ready to launch on the chest. I also can't shoot a crossbow, can't run without holding my chest (with 2 bras on), when I swim I have 2 floaties trying to surface the entire time, when I'm laying down to workout I have to look up and over the stupid things to see the TV and I can't do a barbell drag curl to save my life.
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Holy moly...lmao.....I think the OP just posted this to find out everyone's boobage size.
    Hysterical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:
  • SCVSarah
    SCVSarah Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I'm a D now and when I'm at my happy weight (30-40 lbs less than now) I'm a B. I wish that they stayed bigger when I was thinner, but no such luck. I'd chose being thinner with smaller boobs. I do know there comes a point when they are too big and can cause back problems, etc so i guess I'd take small over too large.
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    The only reason I want larger breasts is because my entire body is so painfully average. I actually wouldn't mind smaller as well. It sounds stupid but it bugs my OCD to think about me being average.
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    I was an F now im a D,I would really like DD.
    I want implants big time,I want my boobies to look the same lying on my back as the do standing up lol
  • shaeheartsulta
    Options
    I'm a D now, and I'm overweight. I'm personally TERRIFIED of what's going to happen when I lose all the weight. My boobs are going to be freaking HUGE. >...<
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    Correct size is completely relevant and determined to a woman's body type and shape. Bigger isn't always better!
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I know you have ulterior diabolical motives for asking this question, but I'm going to answer it anyway just because it actually has a valid answer. I have been a DD for most of my adult life. I HATE IT!!!

1. It's embarrassing and physically uncomfortable when working out, running, or playing sports. The best sports bra in the world couldn't hold these puppies down...unless, of course, someone created an invention that eliminated the need to breathe.

2. It's causes alot of back pain.

3. They are so big, they make me feel fatter than I already am.

4. It makes bra shopping both difficult and expensive. By the time I find one the fits me, gives adequate support, and is at least semi-comfortable, the price tag is too high.

5. I think the added stress on my back, shoulders, and neck is what's causing alot of my severe headaches.

I would prefer to be a nice medium C cup. Not too big, not too small. I'm hoping I'll at least get down to a D cup once I reach my goal. I may still have to have a reduction surgery, IDK.
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Men like bigger boobs on a woman but they don't have to live with them! :P I am in a small C right now (I got into a B sports bra cause it's stretchy material) and would like to be in a B in a regular bra some day. Bigger isn't always better.
  • mississippi_queen
    mississippi_queen Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I'm a DD and I really don't want to be any bigger, or smaller for that matter. I'm happy with them the way they are. Now if I came back in another life as another woman, I'd wanna be the president of the itty bitty titty committee... :laugh:
  • statickey
    statickey Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    WELLLLLLLLLLL...
    Things don't fit right... They are annoying to carry around... They make your back hurt...

They are straight up just gobs of fat, I honestly don't understand what is so exciting about them...

thats what I say...just a skin bag of fat... lololol ew!