Bigger Boobies

Options

Replies

• SWiel84
    SWiel84 Posts: 43
    Options
    noooo wayyyy... i want to be smaller if i can. i'm thrilled because, unlike the woman in your example, i am a DD and feeling comfortable in a D! Woohoo! My hubby was disappointed, but he's happy I'm getting healthier so he's fine with it. but, I was told not to go under a D, HAHA. for me, being able to wear a wider variety of shirts (for example, I can't wear button-down shirts in my size right now) would be awesome. to each his and her own!
  • littlelaurie14
    littlelaurie14 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I want smaller boobs so... freaking.. bad...
    Not all men/women think "the bigger the better"
    especially not me lol!
  • Karalopolous
    Karalopolous Posts: 574
    Options
    Big boobs suck.
    1.Finding clothes that fit is a nightmare
    2.Bras are hella expensive
    3.People judge you unfairly
    4.Running can be painful and awful
    5.Sleeping is painful without a bra
    6. The heavier they are, the more they sag
    7.Back pain (hello?)
    8.Makes you look heavier than you actually are
    9. Seat belts and whatnot can be uncomfortable
    10.You have no idea when you spill stuff on the front of your shirt many times

Ahh, the list could go on....
  • Fockertots
    Fockertots Posts: 221
    Options
    And small boobs doesn't mean unattractive.

This. I started at a G and am down to an F. I'd love to get down to a full D, as long as it's proportionate with the rest of my body (I'm VERY hourglass and love it!). However, never has the size of my chest had anything to do with what I thought men felt was attractive. I could give a **** less if a man thought me any more or less attractive because of my bra size; in fact, if that were a deciding factor for him, he wouldn't be in my life long enough for me to care.

I understand the innocent nature of the OP's original post, but I just wanted to clear that up.
  • iiiEllie
    iiiEllie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to be smaller than I am. A DD on a 5'2 frame is hilarious looking plus finding shirts to fit is a task. I'd be happy at a comfortable 34C/34D tops.
  • roachhaley
    roachhaley Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    Clothes do not fit right with big boobs. Also: sagging.
  • cardiokitten
    cardiokitten Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Mine are perfect :)
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Well, first of all, what you are insinuating is rather offensive because you are implying that for a woman, to be more attractive, she needs bigger boobs. But this couldn't be farther from reality.

You must understand that not all men think like you. Not all of the men have your preference. And not all women want to have bigger boobs.

As a matter of fact, there are just as many men who like smaller boobs, as there are those like you. So, you are talking from YOUR preference, but don't say it as if that's a general fact. Because it's not.

And yes, some of us women do not want bigger boobs. We are fine with the way we are, or we want to look better and feel better, which this would mean smaller boobs (in our perception).

And small boobs doesn't mean unattractive.

OMG, somebody is offended? Isn't there one in every topic?
  • littlelaurie14
    littlelaurie14 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, and I'd like to add that working out SUCKS with big boobs. That's one of my top reasons I hate them lol. I wear 2, sometimes 3 sports bras. What a pain in the *kitten* :grumble:
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind bigger boobs, although not too much so because of back problems amongst other things. I can imagine if you were slim yet had a DD cup it would at least be quite difficult to find clothes to fit, uncomfortable in certain exercises, back pain? Not to mention that I'm not after male attention! (apart from my bf's - but he's happy!)

I'd be very happy with a C. It's not going to happen though.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    You guys would be amazed at how boobs can be a pain in the butt. Try going to hit balls at a driving range. Do you know how hard that is with boobs in the way? Same with shooting guns. Or running and not having the right bra on. :angry:

You think I like carrying these balls around? No. Sometimes it's hot and they stick to your leg. I do it for you. [/Mitch Fatel]
  • TheFunBun
    TheFunBun Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I don't mind if my cup size goes up if the band size goes down. I also wouldn't mind if they magically gained a million cup sizes, either, and I'm at a DD now. Well. I guess my wallet would mind, since that's when the bras start getting ridiculously expensive.

But yeah, I wouldn't want more boobies to be attractive to boobie-men, I think you guys are kind of weird. Needed more time breastfeeding or something. I'd just want them because I like mine and imagine they would be even cooler in larger sizes.
  • penelepurr
    penelepurr Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    B or C at the largest- I do long-distance triathlons and I don't need any more back pain than what I already get from a 3.5-hour bike ride, and a half-marathon to follow! ;)
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    I think the only way to equate this to a scenario guys could understand would be guy's balls. Guys, can you imagine how you'd feel if you had balls so big that they got in the way of everything?? Finding jeans to fit you, having to strap them into a piece of clothing in order to just function, would you be able to run the same way, sleeping in a specific position to avoid smashing them, them going up and down sizes according to your weight loss, having people stare at them constantly, oh and don't forget them hurting like hell for a week or so every month of your life from puberty onwards! No bueno!

Yea, that's me! Balls o' plenty! :grumble:
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I was a C38 now I'm a B38. I would love to be bigger, but I also want them where the should be (before I had kids).
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I love my boobs. they rock.

DDD here.
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    So I ask women do you not want bigger boobies?
    Even if it means attracting more men?

Why do you think we need to attract more men?
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Not so much bigger, just back where they were before i had kids!
  • losingitincollege
    losingitincollege Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Take it from a top-heavy lady: Bigger isn't always better. I have to wear 3 sports bras when I exercise to 1). Stop me from hurting myself 2). Reduce the self-consciousness and paranoia of people watching me run 3). Help me perform better

Now, arguably, I can see if a woman is lacking and has nothing to fill her cups with, but to go from "big" to "bigger" is ridiculous.
  • ElleOQuent
    ElleOQuent Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    If my boobs got any bigger, I'd seriously tip forward.