2.Bras are hella expensive
    3.People judge you unfairly
    4.Running can be painful and awful
    5.Sleeping is painful without a bra
    6. The heavier they are, the more they sag
    7.Back pain (hello?)
    8.Makes you look heavier than you actually are
    9. Seat belts and whatnot can be uncomfortable
    10.You have no idea when you spill stuff on the front of your shirt many times

Ahh, the list could go on....

DITTO THIS!!! ABSOLUTELY!!!
  • luhluhlaura
    luhluhlaura Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    wish I had that problem....:grumble:
    I was super small to begin with and it seems like the more I work out the smaller they get...
    I can barely call myself a B cup. ugh.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    If my boobs got any bigger, I'd seriously tip forward.
    Yup.
  • bluegrasschica
    Options
    You guys would be amazed at how boobs can be a pain in the butt. Try going to hit balls at a driving range. Do you know how hard that is with boobs in the way? Same with shooting guns. Or running and not having the right bra on. :angry:

On the other hand, they can add a lot of fun to certain situations. :smokin:

I can understand the driving range situation. Haha!! I was at a DD now I am a D and I am fine with that!! =)
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    I have size F boobs. They are a pain in the..........eyes (when I am running), they get alot of unwanted attention and if they ever stop making the brand of ''over the shoulder boulder holder'' that I love then I may have to hire a midget to carry them on his shoulders for me. They are heavy and wobbly and a pain. Of course my husband loves them and doesn't want them to go.
  • ShilohMaier
    ShilohMaier Posts: 135
    Options
    Bigger is awful. My measuerments at my thinnest were 42/24/33. I was a 30E (not an easy bra size to find...). I was miserable!!! Got tons of looks from the boys, but it stopped being fun when my left arm started going numb. The weight of my breasts was causing me to reflexively keep my chest muscles almost permanently flexed trying to relieve the weight from my back and shoulders. It was actually pinching my artery shut. So I had to get a reduction. Got down to a C cup- which I hadn't been since I was 11 years old! I cried for a few days because I felt like I looked like a child- talk about distorted point of view! But I feel awesome, and the major bonus is that I'm 33 years old, and perky as an 18 year old since they do a lift as part of the reduction :tongue: . Luckily, my hubby is a butt man- he prefers the ta-tas smaller anyway. I was worried because we had just started dating when I had the surgery, but he encouraged me to go for it.
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    I wear an L cup. I would gladly give mine away. What I wouldn't give to be able to go bra-less under a shirt or dress. Or to find a bathing suit top that actually holds the girls up and in. The weight of these puppies have actually caused grooves in my shoulders and has caused me plenty of shoulder and back pain.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Men should have boobs... they are the ones who want them so bad...

I do and they are rock hard now, but once they were soft.
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Daisy_Cutter Posts: 774
    Options
    I'd rather be smaller....

Try running with these things... it's hard and your back hurts!

beachdrive.jpg
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Big boobs suck.
    1.Finding clothes that fit is a nightmare
    2.Bras are hella expensive
    3.People judge you unfairly
    4.Running can be painful and awful
    5.Sleeping is painful without a bra
    6. The heavier they are, the more they sag
    7.Back pain (hello?)
    8.Makes you look heavier than you actually are
    9. Seat belts and whatnot can be uncomfortable
    10.You have no idea when you spill stuff on the front of your shirt many times

Ahh, the list could go on....

DITTO THIS!!! ABSOLUTELY!!!

11. When it rans only the top half of your T-shirt gets wet.....this only makes things worse.
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    Can we have some comparison shots (photos)?

I am having a hard time getting the visual of some the complaints here...
  • PShep17
    PShep17 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Gonna be mixed opinions here! Personally I love mine :) I'm an E and if they were any smaller I think I'd feel very odd! Luckily for me, they don't shift when I lose weight :)
  • LovelyLifter
    LovelyLifter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Welp mine went from a B to C.....Id like them to be a bit bigger but have accepted the fact they won't be ...... I was however blessed in the booty department so I feel that more than makes up for my lack of boobage
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Daisy_Cutter Posts: 774
    Options

see above!
  • ajohn252
    ajohn252 Posts: 158
    Options
    I'm only an A cup and I wouldn't want it any other way, but
    that's not to say a big chest is a problem I just think it's all
    about proportion.
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Men should have boobs... they are the ones who want them so bad...

We do...
  • ilovesparkle
    ilovesparkle Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm a 36 H and I hate it. It's impossible to find clothes and I haven't worn a dress in forever! Even at my smallest I was a 34 DD. So I don't think I'll ever be smaller than that. Running is the most awkward thing ever.
  • AmadaLynn
    AmadaLynn Posts: 116
    Options
    Nope, sorry, but I like my B cups....and really would be happy if they were even smaller.....

you can get away with wearing a lot more things without being called the typical things that females are called when they wear revealing tops.....which is sad...but it is what it is...

and....as age will tell with any woman...bigger now means more saggy in the future, as gravity always wins.....

Agree with you on this, I am perfectly happy with my small B cup! I've had two kids and they are right where they should be still.
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options

see above!

I must have been typing in the middle of your post...

Thanks Shellee!

Ok,,,the rest of you...Let's get some side by side shots...or one said if hers grew anymore she would tip over...

I don't believe you...Prove it!