MFP Celebrity

Options

Replies

• newfette81
    newfette81 Posts: 185
    Options
    I deleted my first person today. eating 500 calories a day for a few weeks so you can binge on your birthday and then only increase it to 1000 is not ok with me. I believe you are given a certain number of calories so you can eat them! I can't in good faith support someone who is doing something I don't believe in :o(
  • SurfinBird1981
    SurfinBird1981 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Is there an English version?

:laugh:
  • Beautycurvepose
    Beautycurvepose Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Lol I didnt even read any of the comments :o the picture keep me going hahaha too funny!
  • Rosco63
    Rosco63 Posts: 37
    Options
    Rotfl

The dog, the dog!
  • moreno89
    moreno89 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    To each is its own but I don’t delete people. Who am I to require my MFP’s to inform me of there where about. The problem is that these people may want to come back but my feel prideful or shameful for giving up. Now one day they decide to stop hiding and face their fears and come back. But only to find out that the people that they once looked up had decided to leave them behind. Every reason they had given themselves not come back their MFP proves the right. A pal is someone who motivates not only when one is doing well but being there through bad. Who’s to say that there not still working out?

One thing that I noticed about the site is all these people wanting to be some kind of MFP Celebrity. Remember when you first started your journey, it wasn’t easy and you didn’t get there over night. You even quit a couple time and started back up again. But now that you have reached your goal you have placed yourself on a higher pedestal and forgotten where you came from. I have even seen people delete people for not being social but was actively working out. These are some sad people. I guest this is their way of making them feel like somebody.

If you looking at my pics and status help you to keep things going then status watch. A lot you weren’t sociable people until you became comfortable with the new skin your in. Who are you to judge?

wha?

disbelief.gif?w=500

that's hella funny
  • moreno89
    Options
    **** all i know is when i get to my GW there's gonna be post galore on my profile,success stories,motivation and support,facebook,ect...i'm gonna be a weight loss celebrity every where i go lol i worked hard for it!!
  • moreno89
    Options
    It's ok OP, I can relate.

once.png
    haha hilarious this site can be intersting
  • Melonhead
    Melonhead Posts: 168
    Options
    I've only got 300 calories left today. Not enough to get drunk with....even then I don't think it would make more sense. I did read it backwards and the message was "i'ma troll, I'm a troll"
  • _hi_hat3r_
    _hi_hat3r_ Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Lol @ mob mentality. Bunch of fkn followers.
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    egomaniacs-sheen-nuts-demotivational-posters-1304053014.jpg
  • Mommy2Avaj
    Mommy2Avaj Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I've PM'd you my login and password. Now can you just manage my whole account for me. Don't forget: it's 3 eggs, 2 slices of turkey bacon, and a slice of dave's killer bread for breakfast. And weight lifting 4x/week. And now and then you got to post a nonsensical status update, usually with some cussing in it.
    Lmao I love this.
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    To each is its own but I don’t delete people. Who am I to require my MFP’s to inform me of there where about. The problem is that these people may want to come back but my feel prideful or shameful for giving up. Now one day they decide to stop hiding and face their fears and come back. But only to find out that the people that they once looked up had decided to leave them behind. Every reason they had given themselves not come back their MFP proves the right. A pal is someone who motivates not only when one is doing well but being there through bad . Who’s to say that there not still working out?

One thing that I noticed about the site is all these people wanting to be some kind of MFP Celebrity. Remember when you first started your journey, it wasn’t easy and you didn’t get there over night. You even quit a couple time and started back up again. But now that you have reached your goal you have placed yourself on a higher pedestal and forgotten where you came from. I have even seen people delete people for not being social but was actively working out. These are some sad people. I guest this is their way of making them feel like somebody.

If you looking at my pics and status help you to keep things going then status watch. A lot you weren’t sociable people until you became comfortable with the new skin your in. Who are you to judge?

Exactly, A pal is someone who motivates - if some body cannot be bothered to help motivate me, then I delete them, end of. I try and motivate them so why can I not expect the same curtesy? A true friend is mutual, not a user.

Why the hell should I have my friends list hundreds long with the result of me being unable to follow and motivate and support my true friends on here just so that I may avoid offending those ones that really could not give a crap.

I suspect you were deleted by somebody, is this true?
  • k2charmed4u
    k2charmed4u Posts: 282
    Options
    For me if someone hasn't logged on to MFP for the last 10 months I do delete them, not to be nasty but because I prefer to have friends who are active as this motivates me to work towards my goal and I like to encourage my friends back. It also allows me to have more MFP friends who are active on here and want motivation and encouragement from me also. I only like to have a certain number so I can share my time as evenly as possible with everyone so no one is left out.

I'll send them a message wishing them well and if they do come back i'll add them again without a doubt.
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    A lot of you guys seriously make me really sad. Just because she made an observation and has an opinion that you don't agree with doesn't mean she's jealous. Seriously, some of you guys need to get over yourself. We should be giving each other love and support but all I see on here is people tearing each other down. Although, I guess some of you guys must have run out of calories for the day and you're hungry. It's ok, I get grumpy when I'm hungry too.
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    A lot of you guys seriously make me really sad. Just because she made an observation and has an opinion that you don't agree with doesn't mean she's jealous. Seriously, some of you guys need to get over yourself. We should be giving each other love and support but all I see on here is people tearing each other down. Although, I guess some of you guys must have run out of calories for the day and you're hungry. It's ok, I get grumpy when I'm hungry too.

Ahh right so because we disagree you don't like it eh. The replies are all our opinions, if you or the OP doesn't want to hear them don't post the thread in the first place.

Love and support goes both ways, this means mutual support not all one way.

btw my day is just starting and I have lots of calories left :)
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options

Ahh right so because we disagree you don't like it eh. The replies are all our opinions, if you or the OP doesn't want to hear them don't post the thread in the first place.

Love and support goes both ways, this means mutual support not all one way.

btw my day is just starting and I have lots of calories left :)

Very very well said!! People need to spend less time trying to be popular and more time helping themselves and others.
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    ...<snip>

Very very well said!! People need to spend less time trying to be popular and more time helping themselves and others.

+1 - I agree totally!
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Didn't understand a word of that and I read it twice. Next.
  • linochka1969
    linochka1969 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Much do about nothing
  • fatchiick
    fatchiick Posts: 105
    Options