Fitness models & Fake boobs ughhh

Options
I read a ton of fitness magazines and have noticed it seems every single model has big boobs/or fake ones, It kind of makes me feel like I can't relate, or achieve their look. I want to have a fit toned body like a fitness models, even when I am in my best shape I see a fitness magazine, or even a celebrity with boobs and it just makes their bodies look a lot better than mine ever could. It is depressing me -__- especially in bathing suit season you can't fake boobs. Does anyone know of fitness models who lack in the boob department like me I can use for some realistic motivation? That would be great :)
(This is embarassing -__- )

Replies

• Leylaos
    Leylaos Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    a personal trainner once told me if somebody who is athletic or workouts alot (very fit) n has big boobs then there fake ..as ur boobs get smaller the more fat u burn? wheather its true with all women i dont know?? but from ur pic u have nice boobs n they look perfect size to me ? accept how u are natraually natrual beauty is far better :)
  • MonicaT1972
    MonicaT1972 Posts: 512
    Options
    My motto if if really bothers you change it. Why don't you get yourself a set if it's something that you think you might really want?
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    I would also like to know some fitness models without implants.
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Oksana Grishina comes to mind.
  • fuzz_pawz
    fuzz_pawz Posts: 106
    Options
    I read a ton of fitness magazines and have noticed it seems every single model has big boobs/or fake ones, It kind of makes me feel like I can't relate, or achieve their look. I want to have a fit toned body like a fitness models, even when I am in my best shape I see a fitness magazine, or even a celebrity with boobs and it just makes their bodies look a lot better than mine ever could. It is depressing me -__- especially in bathing suit season you can't fake boobs. Does anyone know of fitness models who lack in the boob department like me I can use for some realistic motivation? That would be great :)

I will try to say this with the utmost respect....

But if that is you in your profile picture..then you must have one hell of a push up bra to give your chest the 'roundness' it has.

Realistic motivation? Everyone's body is different...no one is exactly the same, and you should never want to looks exactly like someone else.
    One of my favorite quotes;
    Enjoy your body, use it every way you can. Don't be afraid of it or what other people think of it. It is the greatest instrument you'll ever own"

If you think you need a large chest to look and feel good about yourself...then I apologize for being blunt, but that's pretty shallow
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options

I have a feeling that all of the pictures of you are really of someone else. Theres no way someone that looks like you, with a rack like yours would make a post like this unless they were pulling a prank or just bat *kitten* crazy. Most of the girls in here must HATE you after reading this post. Unbelievable.
  • doughnutwretch
    doughnutwretch Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Fishing for compliments are we? OP, you're beautiful and it looks as though your boobs are perky and round so I don't think you need to worry. You could always get fake breasts if its that bothersome to you. Looks as if you already have though, IMO
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Oksana Grishina comes to mind.

Freddie, you seen bodyrock.tv? has some nice workouts

I'm familiar with Zuzana, it's a shame that she and her husband Freddie are separating. They have some great routines.
  • dancingdeer
    dancingdeer Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Start reading different magazines!! Runner's World, Whole Living, Yoga Journal - these feature REAL women without all the "fake".
  • littlelaurie14
    littlelaurie14 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite quotes;
    Enjoy your body, use it every way you can. Don't be afraid of it or what other people think of it. It is the greatest instrument you'll ever own"
    One of my favorite quotes also! It's in my "about me"
    :)
  • missjoci
    missjoci Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    You don't lack in the boob department. Most of us that lose weight have small boobs, they are after all made out of fat. Don't worry so much about everyone else, most of the woman on this site would kill for your body...and (I agree with the above poster) probably despise you for posting this.
  • NinjaMonkey201
    Options
    For competitors (most real fitness models are), if they want to do well at a competition, they have to look "feminine". Snazzy hair, big boobs, makeup, etc. They used to have the bodybuilding competitions with women as they looked, but they started to look less female.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    You want a body like someone out of a magazine... you realize those picture are photoshpped? It seems like you're tying to fit an ideal.

True and it's a slippery slope. Want big boobs, buy big boobs, happy for a little while, until you find the next "flaw" to obsess over
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    No offense here but from your pictures it doesn't look like you're lacking in that department, so really not sure what the issue is.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    God. How big do you want your tits to be?
  • mlewon
    mlewon Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    i mean, not to be creepy, but your breasts look fine in your profile picture.. and a lot of the images of fitness models are altered/they're wearing mega push-up bras.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Your boobs look great.

There -- I think that's what you were looking for, right?
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I don't think she is faking. Natural boobs look very different in a bra and out of a bra...hint to men - if a girl's boobs look like they're perky out of a bra...they're fake. That is what she means. No one has super perky boobs unless they're wearing a good bra...and sports bra do not have that effect on the majority of women.
  • Jessicaruby
    Jessicaruby Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    if that is you in all ur pics you look AMAZING! you have a great toned body and are beautiful! you dont need insperation you are insperation.... cheer up butter cup :wink:
  • GambinoGirl
    GambinoGirl Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Um...your boobs look amazing. I dont know why you would complain about something like this. Lol