Fitness models & Fake boobs ughhh

Options

Replies

• fuzz_pawz
    fuzz_pawz Posts: 106
    Options
    I don't think she is faking. Natural boobs look very different in a bra and out of a bra...hint to men - if a girl's boobs look like they're perky out of a bra...they're fake.
    ***OR if it looks like 2 beach balls sitting on top of her rib cage, they are fake***

Fixed that up a bit for you...
  • eig6
    eig6 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    actually..you CAN fake it in a swimsuit!!! Victoria Secret makes a bombshell swimsuit that adds tons of push up and TWO cup sizes!! ....just sayin! :)

Yup...but as everyone else said, not that you need it.
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    Surely you don't want us posting the thousands of perfect breasts that have come out of surgery. That was a pointless post. :ohwell:

Fair, but when I was googling "fitness models without implants" that came up and made me giggle and so I posted it.

Oh, this is from a Ladies' Sports Illustrated. Some pictures of different Olympic athletes that are... obviously...in great shape, but also in lots of different shapes!
    si_for_women_photomontage1.jpg
    [imghttp://www.stumptuous.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/si_for_women_photomontage2.jpg][/img]
    si_for_women_photomontage3.jpg
    si_for_women_photomontage4.jpg
    si_for_women_photomontage5.jpg
  • sweetteacher123
    Options
    Breasts are made of tissue and fat. People who are very fit and thin don't have a lot of body fat, including in their boobs. The more body fat a woman has, the larger her boobs will be. Fitness models and thin celebs do to have real boobs because they are too thin to have large breasts without implants.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I read a ton of fitness magazines and have noticed it seems every single model has big boobs/or fake ones, It kind of makes me feel like I can't relate, or achieve their look. I want to have a fit toned body like a fitness models, even when I am in my best shape I see a fitness magazine, or even a celebrity with boobs and it just makes their bodies look a lot better than mine ever could. It is depressing me -__- especially in bathing suit season you can't fake boobs. Does anyone know of fitness models who lack in the boob department like me I can use for some realistic motivation? That would be great :)
    (This is embarassing -__- )

I don't...though I know I've seen them.

But please, don't take this wrong. You have ZERO to worry about...and I'm not talking about your breasts. Trust me, in a room with 100 other women, you'd be one of the few that ALL of the rest compared themselves to.
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    God. How big do you want your tits to be?

I actually snorted when I read this. OMG LOL
  • susanne181818
    Options

Good video, the chick blabs on for the first 6 minutes....so I would skip that part. Awesome tips though. Can't wait to try em!
  • ashleyacee
    ashleyacee Posts: 118
    Options
    ITS CALLED A PUSHUP BRA. VICTORIAS SECRET. I am NOT fishing for compliments at all, You'd be suprised how well girls can fake cleavage with bras. thats why this is embarassing
  • ashleyacee
    Options
    How about aspiring to be the best YOU that you can be, and stop trying to be someone from a magazine cover? Your post reeks of insecurity, and I half think it's a troll post.

Thanks a lot, anyone who knows me knows I don't have boobs and bras can do a lot. thats why i mentioned bathing suit season you can't really fake it. All I wanted was to simply know fitness models who are smaller chested I could look at who are more relatable to me. Thanks for all the rude comments guys wow.
  • ashleyacee
    Options
    I would also like to know some fitness models without implants.

That is ALL I wanted to know too.
  • wilmnoca
    wilmnoca Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    OK, so I have the same issue. I hate the look of hard round boobs popping off of these girls chests. Gross. I like my toned body but lets be honest, I need an inverted bra. Below is a link to these silicone gel bra/swimsuit inserts I bought and sewed into my swimsuit (on the sides so that it gives you some cleavage when you tie your swimsuit. I have used the same ones for going on 3 years. They wash in the washer, no leaking, look real and have the weight of real boobs. Depending on the suit I suppose, you really cant tell. My bikini top has a ruffle detail on the the cups so if there is a seam from the pads, its hidden. I absolutely love them and plan on getting them for my new suit this summer. Hope this helps :)

http://www.lingeriesolutions.com/water-wear-push-up-pads.html
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    As a woman, when you reduce your body fat % to a certain point, your breasts are generally going to be pretty small, since fat is what makes them larger. Most fitness models get implants so that they can maintain a very low body fat % for competition, while still having body symmetry. It's not about "this is how big a woman's boobs should be" it's really all about the competition and having a perfectly symmetrical and proportionate body.

I haven't really seen many fitness competitors with natural breasts, only for that reason, but unless you're trying to be 14% body fat and compete, I wouldn't really worry about it. You can still get a lean body and nice athletic physique without getting as lean as fitness competitors.
  • Zero2hero2013
    Options
    the first bodyrock tv pic is amazing, think im in love :-) the other is a little to slim for me, bet she looks nicer with a couple more lbs of fat on here.
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I was just in a fitness competition this past Saturday and the majority of the woman did not look like they had breast implants. When you get your body down to a low body fat %, you also lose the fat in your breasts. Implants are a personal preference .
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    I went down to a 34DD and that feels so small to me compared to what I was before I started lifting. I want fake boobs now so I'm all for them!
  • susanne181818
    Options
    How about aspiring to be the best YOU that you can be, and stop trying to be someone from a magazine cover? Your post reeks of insecurity, and I half think it's a troll post.

Thanks a lot, anyone who knows me knows I don't have boobs and bras can do a lot. thats why i mentioned bathing suit season you can't really fake it. All I wanted was to simply know fitness models who are smaller chested I could look at who are more relatable to me. Thanks for all the rude comments guys wow.

Hey, I thought I was being nice????
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    BOTH bodyrock girls have fake tits. Just an FYI!!!!!!!
  • ashleyacee
    Options
    I was also going to say, THANK YOU for the people who were kind and answered my question = ) . Also as for the "troll" comment I didnt deserve to be attacked by a bunch of judgmental people whether my boobs are huge or small (which they are in reality) It was a question which took a lot for me to admit to. The real troll's are the ones with the snide remarks and saying I wanted compliments. As far as I knew, this site is for support and not bullying people over the internet. give yourself a pat on the back for your ignorance.
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    If that's you in your pic, then you have nothing to worry about, your tits are fine girl. Fake boobs are just part of the industry and probably always will be, so deal with it or look at Victoria's secret model pics for inspiration they have some natural boobies.

The fact is that female fitness models diet themselves down to such low body fats (esp for competition) that there is no fat left to constitute a boobie. You must keep in mind that most women are genetically engineered to store weight in our hips and thighs. This means that when women lose fat, it usually comes from arms and boobs first, then the hips and thighs. For these fitness models to get the hips they need to win, they have to lose their boobs first through extreme dieting, and then they will start to lose fat in their hips. So to the small hips and thighs AND keep their "womanly curves" (as dictated by society), they have to get a boob job. There are very few women, maybe like .0003%, that can look like a fitness model and still have natural boobs. So basically you're asking for the impossible.