Fitness models & Fake boobs ughhh

Options

Replies

• emgawne
    emgawne Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    im kind of confused...you look like your boobs are plenty big already. unless the pics arent of you or you have one hell of a push up.
    so, while i agree that i dislike the fact that so many fitness models have implants, i dont understand where your complaint comes in that your boobs are somehow "lacking".
  • BelleHeart
    BelleHeart Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    All jokes aside, i already told you you're pretty. I know a lot of people think so too...

You trip about the scale, now about boobs? You want a body like someone out of a magazine... you realize those picture are photoshpped? It seems like you're tying to fit an ideal. It's nothing wrong with aspiring for a better body, that's fine. You seem to have a tendency to compare yourself value to petty things.

I completely agree with this guy!
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    :angry:
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    Fishing for compliments are we? OP, you're beautiful and it looks as though your boobs are perky and round so I don't think you need to worry. You could always get fake breasts if its that bothersome to you. Looks as if you already have though, IMO

Seriously. This seems like a total attention seeking thing. I have a strict policy against that, so you'll get no compliments from me.

As far as the topic:
    Erin Simmons:
    Erin-simmons-61.jpg
    115.jpg

I actually can't wait for my boobs to shrink more since they're keeping me from fitting into size small atm, and overall make most clothes ill-fitting.
  • badknees29
    badknees29 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    from your pics i agree that unless your wearing a huge push up bra..your in the same class...like poster said maybe you should read other types of mag. no offence your very good looking buy not exactly lacking in the boob area...congrats on yoru health lifestyle.
  • ktbug1186
    ktbug1186 Posts: 266
    Options
    actually..you CAN fake it in a swimsuit!!! Victoria Secret makes a bombshell swimsuit that adds tons of push up and TWO cup sizes!! ....just sayin! :)
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    It doesn't look like you should be bummed about your chest from your profile pic. Don't be like everyone else, be the person you wanna be!!!!!!
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I read a ton of fitness magazines and have noticed it seems every single model has big boobs/or fake ones, It kind of makes me feel like I can't relate, or achieve their look. I want to have a fit toned body like a fitness models, even when I am in my best shape I see a fitness magazine, or even a celebrity with boobs and it just makes their bodies look a lot better than mine ever could. It is depressing me -__- especially in bathing suit season you can't fake boobs. Does anyone know of fitness models who lack in the boob department like me I can use for some realistic motivation? That would be great :)
    (This is embarassing -__- )

I have a feeling that all of the pictures of you are really of someone else. Theres no way someone that looks like you, with a rack like yours would make a post like this unless they were pulling a prank or just bat *kitten* crazy. Most of the girls in here must HATE you after reading this post. Unbelievable.

Hmmm...good point. I was thinking the same thing about the pics.
  • Micksgurl
    Micksgurl Posts: 84
    Options
    I read a ton of fitness magazines and have noticed it seems every single model has big boobs/or fake ones, It kind of makes me feel like I can't relate, or achieve their look. I want to have a fit toned body like a fitness models, even when I am in my best shape I see a fitness magazine, or even a celebrity with boobs and it just makes their bodies look a lot better than mine ever could. It is depressing me -__- especially in bathing suit season you can't fake boobs. Does anyone know of fitness models who lack in the boob department like me I can use for some realistic motivation? That would be great :)
    (This is embarassing -__- )

I will try to say this with the utmost respect....

But if that is you in your profile picture..then you must have one hell of a push up bra to give your chest the 'roundness' it has.

Realistic motivation? Everyone's body is different...no one is exactly the same, and you should never want to looks exactly like someone else.
    One of my favorite quotes;
    Enjoy your body, use it every way you can. Don't be afraid of it or what other people think of it. It is the greatest instrument you'll ever own"

If you think you need a large chest to look and feel good about yourself...then I apologize for being blunt, but that's pretty shallow

Well said
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Start reading different magazines!! Runner's World, Whole Living, Yoga Journal - these feature REAL women without all the "fake".
    Women with implants are still "real" women. Don't start this crap again.
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    How about aspiring to be the best YOU that you can be, and stop trying to be someone from a magazine cover? Your post reeks of insecurity, and I half think it's a troll post.
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    Oh, and motivation to not get plastic surgery, you could end up looking like this:

hofit-golan-plastic-surgery-4.jpg
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    If you think you need a large chest to look and feel good about yourself...then I apologize for being blunt, but that's pretty shallow

I agree, sorry OP
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Oh, and motivation to not get plastic surgery, you could end up looking like this:

hofit-golan-plastic-surgery-4.jpg

Surely you don't want us posting the thousands of perfect breasts that have come out of surgery. That was a pointless post. :ohwell:
  • glennstoudt
    glennstoudt Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I wish my boobs were smaller. A mansierre is not a good option.
    I will lose more weight, maybe they will get smaller. :smile:
  • ninaquelinda
    ninaquelinda Posts: 136
    Options
    Fishing for compliments are we? OP, you're beautiful and it looks as though your boobs are perky and round so I don't think you need to worry. You could always get fake breasts if its that bothersome to you. Looks as if you already have though, IMO

^^^ This
  • mollyonamission
    mollyonamission Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    You are such a wise man

How about aspiring to be the best YOU that you can be, and stop trying to be someone from a magazine cover? Your post reeks of insecurity, and I half think it's a troll post.
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if you're being serious or not, but have you seen your boobs? :huh:
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    Holy crap @ all the body policing directed at the OP, when all she was asking for was naturally endowed fitness models!

I personally didn't read anything in her original post that invited people to comment on her body or to shame her for being vain, shallow, a troll, etc., how sad. LET'S ALL JUDGE AND TELL SOMEONE HOW TO FEEL ABOUT THEIR OWN BODY, YAY! :sick:

@ the OP, I was gonna suggest Lisa marie from bodyrock.tv, but then I remember she recently got two new additions to her body. Her old pictures might give you some motivation though!

But it is also worth saying that even apart from photoshop, fitness models are models first and foremost, which means they have a genetic predisposition to achieve the bodies they have, and they don't look like that all the time in real life.
  • susanne181818
    Options
    Oh honey, let me tell ya....I'm practically president of the "Itty bitty titty comittie"! Check out my photos. In one photo (I'm wearing a black and grey stripped shirt) I actually have a peek of cleavage! Allow me to tell you how I've accomplised my $20 boob job. There are 2 ways:

1. Target sells a push up bra that promises to make you look 2 sizes bigger. Holy mama...it works! The bra is about $17 so check it out. Wear it tight around the bust and shorten the straps. Then tuck them suckers as close together as possible! This bra is better than the $50 boob job Victoria Secrets has, no kidding!

2. Last summer I bought a house on the lake and bikini tops were the norm. However, I lacked the best part....BOOBS! I purchased these gel inserts at Wal Mart for $15. Again, tighten the bikini top real good around the bust and tuck them suckers together. Wallaaah! A decent set of twins :)

I've tried all the big boob methods out there...so far, these work best for me :) I'm married, but don't know if I would pull a BOOBIE HOODINIE act with a date (once the top comes off)! LOL