Fitness models & Fake boobs ughhh

Options

Replies

• chuckyp
    chuckyp Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I think small boobs are proportionate to a woman who is lean and fit. Really lean muscular women with fake boobs look like they are smuggling tennis balls in their bikini tops. It just doesn't fit most of the time unless they are done just right.
  • sportsforfun
    sportsforfun Posts: 353
    Options
    I actually think I have seen more fitness models with smaller boobs than ones with huge fake boobs. I can imagine that you would look just as good as these models when your goal bf.
  • brittigno
    brittigno Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    a personal trainner once told me if somebody who is athletic or workouts alot (very fit) n has big boobs then there fake ..as ur boobs get smaller the more fat u burn? wheather its true with all women i dont know?? but from ur pic u have nice boobs n they look perfect size to me ? accept how u are natraually natrual beauty is far better :)
    IDK, I think mine have gotten bigger since I began working out. O_o
    no complaints...
  • brittigno
    brittigno Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Oh, and if you're worried about bathing suits and whatnot, they have some pretty nice ones at Macy's with pushup and shaping tops. (I'm a merchandiser at Macy's so I have the pleasure of stocking all this stuff)
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    just sayin'.........nothing wrong with fake boobs.
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    You want a body like someone out of a magazine... you realize those picture are photoshpped? It seems like you're tying to fit an ideal.

True and it's a slippery slope. Want big boobs, buy big boobs, happy for a little while, until you find the next "flaw" to obsess over

^This
    ROCK WATCHA GOT!!
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    I read a ton of fitness magazines and have noticed it seems every single model has big boobs/or fake ones, It kind of makes me feel like I can't relate, or achieve their look. I want to have a fit toned body like a fitness models, even when I am in my best shape I see a fitness magazine, or even a celebrity with boobs and it just makes their bodies look a lot better than mine ever could. It is depressing me -__- especially in bathing suit season you can't fake boobs. Does anyone know of fitness models who lack in the boob department like me I can use for some realistic motivation? That would be great :)
    (This is embarassing -__- )

#1) You look AMAZING!! No reason to be jealous of anyone!!!
    #2) Us guys really don't care if the boobs are real/fake/big/small. As long as we get a change to touch them, we are happy. :-)
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Oh, and motivation to not get plastic surgery, you could end up looking like this:

hofit-golan-plastic-surgery-4.jpg

Surely you don't want us posting the thousands of perfect breasts that have come out of surgery. That was a pointless post. :ohwell:

Agreed....what a douche.
  • Chameleone
    Chameleone Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    So I get what you're saying...

But I gotta say...

YOU have great boobs! So enjoy those...
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    You know...I actually never thought of this before. Boobs are just fatty tissue and the lower your BF% the smaller they are. In seeing all these fit models with big boobs I just assumed they got lucky. Thanks for shedding some light on the subject.

As for you...I know its a push up bra but I still think you look wonderful. Don't let the trolls bother you.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    This post confuses me. LOL. But I recently discovered Erin Simmons on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/erinsimmonsfitness

294153_271739579517286_1752084688_n.jpg

300589_287796537911590_212603185430926_1026505_1779023823_n.jpg
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Oh, and motivation to not get plastic surgery, you could end up looking like this:

hofit-golan-plastic-surgery-4.jpg

Surely you don't want us posting the thousands of perfect breasts that have come out of surgery. That was a pointless post. :ohwell:

Agreed....what a douche.

Goodness...I could drive a truck thru those things.
  • sandylion
    sandylion Posts: 451 Member
    Options
  • luhluhlaura
    luhluhlaura Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    So I get what you're saying...

But I gotta say...

YOU have great boobs! So enjoy those...

^This!
    My boobs are pretty dang small, no way I could fake cleavage like yours, EVEN with a miraculous bra lol...just don't have enough boob to push up!:sad:

Anyway, I know the feeling and definitely would like to see more fitness models with small breasts.
    But I gotta say, if I way a fitness model and made enough money to be able to afford it, I'd probably get implants too.
    Just my personal feelings.
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Meh, ignore them. You look great.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    This post confuses me. LOL. But I recently discovered Erin Simmons on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/erinsimmonsfitness

294153_271739579517286_1752084688_n.jpg

300589_287796537911590_212603185430926_1026505_1779023823_n.jpg

Oh wow. Love her.
  • Glucocorticoid
    Glucocorticoid Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    just sayin'.........nothing wrong with fake boobs.
    Wisdom of the day: if you can touch them, they're real.
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I have "fake" boobs because I gained 60 pounds while pregnant and lost it all in 3 weeks so it was all stretched out. It bothered me to have pancakes so I enhanced them and I love it!
  • shanae727
    shanae727 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Fishing for compliments are we? OP, you're beautiful and it looks as though your boobs are perky and round so I don't think you need to worry. You could always get fake breasts if its that bothersome to you. Looks as if you already have though, IMO

Seriously. This seems like a total attention seeking thing. I have a strict policy against that, so you'll get no compliments from me.

As far as the topic:
    Erin Simmons:
    Erin-simmons-61.jpg
    115.jpg

I actually can't wait for my boobs to shrink more since they're keeping me from fitting into size small atm, and overall make most clothes ill-fitting.
    I LOVE HER BODY
  • shanae727
    shanae727 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    ITS CALLED A PUSHUP BRA. VICTORIAS SECRET. I am NOT fishing for compliments at all, You'd be suprised how well girls can fake cleavage with bras. thats why this is embarassing

Kinda...off subject but can you inbox me and tell me which P/U bras you have on because I own a ton of their pushups and seriously my boobs NEVER have that plumpness. I've worked there twice and NEVER figured our the d*mn secret. I don't see anything wrong with fake boobs for the record. I had a consultation to get them but I backed out. I'm sure I'll probably end up doing it by the time I'm 30. Who knows...