August !!! Lets get some new members and get it going again!

Options
We have had a group going that is kinda running away! We are looking to become more active and find some more people for encouragement aswell as great advice and friend ships !! Nothing required to Join....

We have a spreadsheet that helps us keep track of whats going on with our workouts and weights !!! Feel free to join! We are always looking for great people on our adventureto get healthy !!!

Ready move it move it move it move it !!!

Get out there and move that booty!! Shed those evil pounds that we all want to lose !!!

Replies

• Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    Im In now what is the requirements:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • JessiJean
    JessiJean Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I need some friendly motivation as well! I want in the group :love:
  • laurajoyk
    laurajoyk Posts: 305
    Options
    This is a great group thats very supportive!! Welcome! :smile:
  • JessiJean
    Options
    What is this group called??
  • sunflower418
    Options
    Yeah, I just joined last weekend so what do we need to do for this group to get going again??
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Well we already have a spreadsheet set up to track our info !!!

Lets try doing weekly challenges ?? Any suggestions are welcome!!

I am glad to see people coming around....

We were Health Attack .... we kinda all drifted away except for a few so ...........

Do we keep it or change it ????

Here is the link to the spreadsheet , you will need to register and send me your email so I can add you to the spreadsheet.
    http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pPhPe-niWbZ1-2wKMSZ1TJA&hl=en
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    I just signed up for the google account... I'll PM you with my email address. I'll probably PM you with a million and one questions along the way.

Thanks for setting this up! It's neat-O.
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    My challange for the rest of the week is to write in my food journal and to go for walks. Do some Yoga and 50 stair runs Yikes ....

I have been out of it for a while and have gianed back a few of those evil evil pounds..... So time to Shred them away again and also get rid of some others that are hanging on for dear life........

Everyone get signed up for the spreadsheet send me your email so you can get added on !!
  • JessiJean
    Options
    :happy: Good morning!!

Sooo, last night I did some strength training and 20 minutes of yoga while my 4 month old was sleeping before her late dinner feeding.

I plan to do 15 minutes walking the stairs at work on my 1st break. Then, I plan to run 2 miles and walk 1mile at lunch! Wish me luck! :laugh:

I hope you all have energy to burn today. :flowerforyou:
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    :happy: Good morning!!

Sooo, last night I did some strength training and 20 minutes of yoga while my 4 month old was sleeping before her late dinner feeding.

I plan to do 15 minutes walking the stairs at work on my 1st break. Then, I plan to run 2 miles and walk 1mile at lunch! Wish me luck! :laugh:

I hope you all have energy to burn today. :flowerforyou:

Good Morning !!!
    Aww a little baby !! My babies are all growing up so fast! Mine are 6 and 2 both are girls Cali & Maeve And man do they wear me out

Good luck with you work out at work !!
    Glad to have you here I hope this works out for you !!
  • sindyg
    sindyg Posts: 12
    Options
    Hello everyone!
    I just joined and I am really excited to start! I currently have two goals set in place! I want to slim down to 130lbs by my birthday (September 11), and i want to get down to 125lbs by October 31st which is my husbands birthday. More important than my weight, i want to tighten up a bit... I'm REALLY flabby! I'd love to hear everyone else's goals, i think it will help us motivate each other!

31531.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • jessangel
    Options
    Hello Everyone, Can I join your group?
  • JessiJean
    Options
    Welcome all!! :drinker:

I just finished my run! Yippeeee. It's soooo hot and humid :sad:
  • joelou
    joelou Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, Can I join? I really need the motivation to keep me going:cry: . This is the first time in a long time my own motivation has kept me on track but I am afraid of loosing it and could sure do with some help:flowerforyou: .
  • laurajoyk
    laurajoyk Posts: 305
    Options
    Welcome all!! :drinker:

I just finished my run! Yippeeee. It's soooo hot and humid :sad:

Good job!! Keep it up.

I need to start doing some of my workouts at home again. I moved and since I'm not working at a gym anymore I don't have a gym membership :sad: So I have to start getting creative again LOL I think tonight I'll do my workouts my trainer had given me and hopefully go for a walk/jog.

I'm not sure what to do for a challege? Maybe lunges? Just an idea.
  • JessiJean
    Options
    My challenge will be to do yoga 3X a week plus my running.

Laura: I have never gone to a gym. I find it interesting to make up my own exercises! I have been doing push-ups and crunches on my own for years. I just got a yoga mat and decided I would watch the fitness channel and teach myself yoga!

Wishing you energy to workout :flowerforyou:
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Hello Everyone, Can I join your group?

Of course !!!!
  • constancemwj
    Options
    Hi, everyone, :happy:
    I'm back from vacation, finally and so excited i found you again...
    Crysal, I was afread you'ed taken me off the spread sheet since I've missed weigh-in and not logged in for almost two weeks.......
    :explode: I don't care how careful you are it's almost impossable to be good while on a long road trip..Me and my daughter (age 14) just traveled almost 3000 miles in 12 days. I do know the scale is going to be up again instead of down on friday.... So tomorrow is move it, move it, move it day for me for sure...I hope the rest of you had a better week!!!!!!!!!

Welcome everyone it's great to see so many new friends... i'm so excite to get to know you all too.. We have a great group here, and they all help keep me going., except when I'm on the road and can't log in.....

glad to see you laura too, Sorry to hear about the breakup..and you don't need a gym eather to lose.....The nearest gym to me is a 30 min drive. so I've never joined a gym eather.... instead I walk alot....Have several DVD to work out with, a wii fit and a treadmil...and am thinking about taking up biking too...My sis started riding the first of summer and is up to 20 miles several times a week and loves it........We'll help you find way to keep moving.....
    My goal for tomorrow is just to keep moving all day gota get out and mow that lawn... and get some weeds pulled....and maybe a long walk too in the evening...:bigsmile:

hope you all are having a good day, it's good to be back....
    connie
  • kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join too. I just joined and am looking for a good motivational group.
  • JessiJean
    Options
    :sick: I am sooo tired and frustrated today! I am doing so good, but I am gaining. I knew this might happen since I am now no longer in starvation mode everyday of my life. :noway:

I just feel like I don't even want to go outside and run, because that scale isn't going to budge!

Connie: Hi! Will you come and de-weed my garden LOL

I hope you all have a better day than I am having! This too shall pass :tongue: