August !!! Lets get some new members and get it going again!

Options

Replies

• pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    hey hey hey! I took today off, colored my hair this morning instead of working out. Then work, then tanned, then came home and cooked dinner. Well, cooked DH's dinner. My son and I had leftovers. We split the steak that was left from last night, and split the chuckwagon mac that was left from the day before that. Now, I'm wasting time on here for a bit, then am going to lay down and snooze. I'm tuckered, and I didn't have that hard of a day.

Jenny, your boy sounds so cute. I remember when mine was 7. Now he's 15. And learning to drive:noway: :noway:

Laura, when you mentioned the bear in your neighborhood, all I could think of was my DH talking to the kids, quoting (misquoting) Dwight from the office-- "Battlestar Gallactica beats brown bears". lol

Connie, I can't imagine school starting so early. Our kids don't start until September 8. They are going to have a rough time going back, since we are going on a Disney cruise the week before. We dock on the 5th, fly to Detroit that same day, then drive back home on the 6th. Poor poor kids, life of leisure then... SMACK... get up early and go to school.
  • constancemwj
    Options
    Wellllllllll I was a bumb today......I was going to go running but dicided to clean the house first, I only got the kitchen done and then my lynsey need to go here and there.......She's 14 and is driving me nuts wanting to drive so bad.:noway: Somedays I wish she could.. We got back and it started to rain... So I vegged in front to the TV with Lynsey and we watched a movie together.........and that was my day... Maybe I'll run tomorrow and do it first thing??????

Laura we don't want you to get eaten by a bear eather....I was just watching the news, an older lady in the mountains got mouled to death by one today here.... It is sad. So be careful

Jenny how was your trip into town today??? yes i do know how fast kids can grow....I'm now the shortest one in my little family...and my kids keep rubbing it in.
    A disney cruse sounds like so much fun....I've always wanted to do that... We were suppost to take a family vacation to Yellowstone and Jackson this summer. but my hubbies job ruined all that for us this year...... :grumble: maybe next summer!!!!

hope you all have a great day and keep working...I got to, make up for today or I'll never make my goal
    :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • JessiJean
    JessiJean Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Good morning all! I leave tomorrow! I can't believe I ate 2 swiss rolls, a brownie and a can of mountian dew last night :blushing: :noway: :cry:

Today is a new day though! I will work off the extra calories today!!

Laura: I hope the bear leaves so that you can go outside! I would be scared.

Wishing you all energy to burn :flowerforyou:

Jessi
  • jennyeckel
    jennyeckel Posts: 209
    Options
    :bigsmile: well I am back! You know it is amazing that 6 hours of driving can make you soooo tired!!!! ughhhh Well his doctors appt went well and we have another 6 months to take it easy before makinjg that trek again!

SO yesterday didn't do so great on eating....but it could have been alot worse. So today I just started off great so I need to make sure I keep it going through the rest of the day!

think that i am going to do BL cardio max and a bit of BL yoga somewhere in between errands to the bank and cleaning the house!!! hahaha:wink: a housewifes work is never done. I truly think that my dishes breed on their own.....that and my laundry!!!!:bigsmile:

Laura hahaha have you ever watched veggietales MOe and big exit? Larry the cucumber runs into some trouble with a bear and he uses his bear repellent....a stick of wood hahahaha and he hits him on the nose.....HI HO SLIVER AWAYYYYY!!!!!!!! hahaha but I don't think that it would work where you are :laugh: :laugh:

What about walk away the pounds? It needs VERY little space to do the workout.

Petmybunny I LOVE YOUR NEW PIC hahaha Monty python ALL THE WAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cut your arm off....NO you didnt...........yes I did..............tis but a flesh wound....hahhaha love that movie!!!!!!

so all the others out there KEEP IT UP!!!!!!!!! I have to really keep tabs today!!! We just need to think about what we are putting in our mouths and keep our legs MOVING!!!!!!!!

Good luck to all today!

jenny
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Hello there ladies!!

Jenny- Hey girlie!! Glad to hear that your sons appt went well. Great job getting back up after not eating so well yesterday (one day will not break you)! Glad to see you are doing so well!

Conni- Glad to hear that your vacation went well!

Well I am keeping very busy as my husband is out of state for the entire month of august :sad: Keeping up with working out, started the new Chalean Extreme and LOVE IT!!!

Now get out there and Kick Butt today!!!
    Amanda
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Yay !!! Things are looking up!!! Scales going back down!! We are thinking about trading in our van for a new one since the cash for clunkers thing is in effect.. That only means that I will have to work more hours !! I havent really been exercising other than normal day activity!

Cali starts school September 8th!! Excited to meet the new principal !!! 1st grade already my how time flies!!!

Ok so I got a craving for pop so I bought pepsi max! Not bad I hate diet and this doesnt taste too bad!

Well I will be back to check in later !!!
  • jennyeckel
    Options
    hey there! DOing pretty good!!! eating very well!!!!!!!!! had to have the dreaded social worker visit where they come and acess how much time you can get for "help". I don't mind too much but it is a different county now and you never know what it will be like!!! She was nice, but I think that my hours are going to be pretty limited....which if fine becuase I didnt want so many to begin with....HUMPH....hahah so after that unusually long run on sentence hahahaha! I havent got to excersise yet....had to clean house for this visit (just a quick once over :smile: ) I am glad to see my girls on here!! HUGS TO AMANDA AND CRYSTAL!! you guys sooooo busy!!!!! I havent been putting my stuff in on the spreadsheet becuase I dont have a scale at the moment so when we get one I will be back onto the spreadsheet. Anyways I guess that so far so good today! HOpe the rst of you ladies are having a great day too!!!!!!!

buh bye for now!!!!!!!!
  • HEK81
    HEK81 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Okay, I totally fell off head first. I have pretty much done nothing in two weeks. I know I've put on weight cause I can feel it. I had done so well I lost 11lbs. I'm scared to weigh in and I bought a new dress to wear to a wedding next week. I'm scared to try it on. I motivated for my health but I rarely buy clothes so Im really determined to get into this dress. I can not explain to my husband why I can't fit it.
  • pettmybunny
    Options
    I managed to complete c25k week 4 run today. I'm still gonna repeat it over, just to get more comfortable with it, but I did it today! No quitting early!
  • laurajoyk
    laurajoyk Posts: 305
    Options
    Hey everyone. Thanks for worrying about me and my bear issue LOL :wink:

I have been trying to do well on my calories, but the last few days I have been a lot more hungry than normal for some reason. Its only 4:30pm and I only have like 300 calories left. So I'm not going to have a very big dinner when I get home.

I hope everyone's week is going well. I have been soooo busy lately working pretty much 3 jobs and its been pretty hectic. Hopefully I can get a better internet connection at home and can take more time reading all the posts and answering back.

I will catch you all later.
  • constancemwj
    Options
    today has been a great day... I started early with a 3 mile power walk and then almost an hr. aerobics, and then finished cleaning the house.... I think its ok to count cleaning as exercising.....AW I've been moving all day,... and even stayed under my calories. to bad everyday can't be more like today......I had to make up for the last 2 days of doing hardly nothing....And tomorrow I have meetings all day too,to prepare for the first day of school next week...maybe I'll have time to squeeze something in before bed....
    It sounds like everyone is having a great week...lets keep it up...and keep moving...
  • jennyeckel
    Options
    Awesome CONNIE!!!!!!! Somedays just seem so easy while others....definetly not!!! I am glad that you did so GREAT!!!!!!!! I just have been going over my cals by about 100, so I ususallyu give myself that much leeway---1300 can be kinda low for me sometimes!

Laura I wonder if you TOM is coming becuae I get absolutly RAVENOUS when that starts to loom in front of me!!!

GREAT job my little pet!!!! You should be proud of yourself! :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: Keep up that amazing job you are doing!!!!

Hek, I completly understand falling off the wagon!!! But you now have dusted yourself off and climbed aboard again!!! Just work like the ****ens this week and I bet that you will still fit into the dress. Probably half of the problem is fluid retention. Drink LOTS and LOTS of water!! THat will help alot! and get moving!!!! It always makes me great after I have done a good workout!!!

to all the rest of the gang out there REMEMBER WE ARE WORTH IT!!! Our health is more important than that oh soo good batch of chocolate chip cookies that you want to make.....(big weakness of mine lately....:sad: ) It might get hard but I think we should all try to have a goal of looking toward the future and remember what we do today effects what we look and feel like for the tomorrows!!!

good luck to you all today and lets all have a good outlook!!!!
    WE CAN do this and we CAN do this togeather!!!!!

jenny:bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile:
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    GOOOOOOD MORNING!!!!

I hope everyone is having a good week... Today we are thinking of trading in our beloved minivan that is falling apart for the cash for clunkers program... Cause we need a new vehicle... The bad thing is that you have to get a vehicle that is better on mpg.... So means we have to get a smaller vehicle :( there are 7 of us at times.. so this means we would have to take two cars when it comes to all of us goign some where!!

well ladies have a wonderful day !! I am off to try and figure out what to do!!
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options

Sandyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Crystalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Amandaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa where are you?????!!!! COme back to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! hmmmmm I know that I don't smell becuase I just got out of the shower.....hmmmm *squirts airfreshner just in case*......:laugh: :laugh: I miss ya girls! HOw has your week been????

loves to all
    jenny

Oh Jenny!! How I've missed you!! This thread has sure been busy & I am super happy to see that!!! Looks like I have alot of catching up to do on my reading!!!

I had a great step & tone class today. We did interval training by mixing in very high cardio with weight work! Love it!!

Sorry, I can't stay around longer - but the kiddies need me!!

Keep busy people!!

:heart: Sandy
  • jennyeckel
    Options
    hey girls!

:mad: :drinker: :mad: nope I am not mad I am HOT and am right now drinking mega glass of water!!!! That is what I look like!!! hahahah I just mowed the lawn and decided to break down and turn on the A/C it is just tooooo hot and sticky!!!!! yuck!! I think that I am giong to take saul out to the lake for a little "swim" when hubby comes home.

I was a verrrrrrry good girl so far today!!!! Did yoga full dvd and also of course the lawn mowing I previously mentioned.....and made a good healthy lunch and have like over 600 cals left YEAHHHHHHH mmmmm means I get to eat a beloved pork chop tonight hahahaha!!!\

Crystal my sis is doing the same thing!!! I hope it works out for you!!!! I HATE going into car dealerships.....remember they can smell fear!!! They are like sharks sometimes!!! Well at least with my experiences!!!!! hahahaha YOu should SOOOOO get a bright purple vehicle and then make your hubby drive it to work!!! hahahaha that or a hot pink one!!! :laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh: hmmm maybe a conservative blue might be better hahaha. YOu can tell that I know the IMPORTANT part of car shopping:bigsmile: well good luck!! HOpefully you can find somethign that could possibly fit 7!!!

Sandy SANDY BABY SANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDYYYYYYYY SANDY hahah hows my fabulous girly!! I can't vouch for my smell as of this presise minute hahahaha!!!! Sounds like you worked your LITTLE booty off!!!! give the kiddos a little hug from me they are soooooooooo cute!!!! And while I am giving out kiddie hugs better send them off to my girl crystals too!!!!! HUGSSSSSSSSSSS

TOmorrow girls I get to go to a beautiful garden with my sister and her kids. We do it every year! I hope it won't be too hot poor saul's head gets soooo hot and he needs a haircut in the worst of ways!! His black hair juust soaks of the heat in a hurry!!! But I am super pumped to get out of the house just for fun!!! LOVE my neice and nephew! I will have to post some new pics !!!!

anyways I guess I had better get a moving moving, I have to sort laundry quick so I can run to laundramatte....I MISS MY WASHER AND DRYERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR but at least I don't have to do it the old fashioned way can you imagine/????? Women in the day were definetly had to be mighty mouses!!!! Thank goodness for technology!!!!

soo keep it up girls!!!! I love all the posts!!! Sometimes it just really lets us know that we aren't the only fighting the battle!!!

my new motto is JUST SAY NO TO COOKIES!!!!!
    at least TOO many cookies!!!! hahahah

jenny
  • pettmybunny
    Options
    You know Jenny, if those cookies get to be too much of a problem, you can always send some my way:laugh:
  • jennyeckel
    Options
    hahahaha oh my litle pet!!! Can one truly have a problem with cookies???? hahahah
    jenny
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Okay so I went for a swim today, it was soo hot and humid here. My diet has been good. Hope I can lose some of those stuborn pounds.

Good luck everyone!
  • constancemwj
    Options
    AAAAAAAAAAaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! it's been a long day of just setting and lessoning to people talk most the day......It's amazing how tired you get when you don't do anything at all.... I should get on the treadmil and walk some before bed....But I just got a call from my hubby...(the third one today,hehehehe loves me.)... He gets to come home for labor day...:drinker: I can't wait.....I'm counting the days.......I really got to break that 150 mark now..just for him....He's been by biggest fan.....I can do this...

tomorrow I get to mow again too... I wish it would stop raining so the grass would stop growing so I could stop mowing.....no i love my green lawn,,,, maybe I just need more flowers..but then I would have more weeds to pull.....(I should do some of that tomorrow too...) We just can't win.......

As for cookies,,,,, Cookie Monster has always been one of my favorate monster......when my kids where little I was always makeing them and eating them too... thats probable how i got this way......So now they are banned from the house....Although I've been thinking I need fine a good calorie free cookie recept.. Do you think there's one out there????????
    Sandy welcome back,,, we missed you.....
    Crystal good luck on the car search.....I hate car shopping...

Well I have 30 mins before bed I think I need a nice walk.. have a great day tomorrow and keep moving....
  • JessiJean
    JessiJean Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!!!!

I am in Baltimore now. I cannot beleive that I went soooooo over on my calories the last 2 days and didn't exercise :blushing:

I am going on a run after my wrok/training today. Hoepfully I will burn all those drinks off :ohwell:

Hope to check in soon with you all :glasses: