Black Team Week 12

Options
Marla64
Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
My friends--

This is your challenge for the week--

Push ups-- yes, you heard me right-- push ups. It doesn't have to be military style. You can do them on your knees, if you need-- Lord knows I do.

25 push ups, twice a day-- if you can't do 25 in a row, then do them however you need, as long as you get 25 done in one session, twice a day. (that's 50 a day for all you mathematically challenged)

Every day, my friends--

I'm going to pump ArnoldSchwarzeneggerMuscles.gif

you up.

Report here daily for accountability--

Replies

• renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Sounds Good to me Marla! We can all do this!! I will check back in tomorrow with mine! Have a good night all!
  • Marla64
    Options
    That's the spirit, Renae-- great job!
  • Marla64
    Options
    Oh sure-- I start a push ups challenge, and my shoulder wants to be naughty--

Still-- I worked through it-- (shoulder and hip have been ailing since I tripped over the blasted dog)

I'll consider these 25 for yesterday, 8/4-- I may do a couple more on my way to bed-- we'll see how the ol' shoulder does--

Now, drop and give me 25, soldiers!

Nitey-nite black team-- :smooched:
  • Marla64
    Options
    My friends--

Push ups-- yes, you heard me right-- push ups. It doesn't have to be military style. You can do them on your knees, if you need-- Lord knows I do.

25 push ups, twice a day-- if you can't do 25 in a row, then do them however you need, as long as you get 25 done in one session, twice a day. (that's 50 a day for all you mathematically challenged)

Every day, my friends--

you up.

Bonus points to anybody who can make 'em move like Ahnold-- Lynnie? :wink:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Push up challenge eh? This is exactly what I need Marla. Been trying to talk myself into getting some in daily. You freaky mind reader you!

Ok I will get em done this evening when I get home from work.

:drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    You can do push ups on a wall
    Push ups in the hall
    Push ups, do them all
    Push ups till you fall!!

LOL...what is WRONG with me:embarassed:

I do 45 at work in the handicap stall, using the bar on the wall. I started with 5 and now do sets of 15 either in a row or througout the day.

Funny thing is, I told the trainer my goal for this month is to do 10 full out push ups in a row!!

Thanks Marla!

(and dont sell yourself short, I DID 5 full out push ups yesterday!!! You can too!!)

:flowerforyou: Jeannie
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    My friends--

Every day, my friends--

you up.

This certainly ought to be interesting in my world...
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,759 Member
    Options
    Missed this yesterday. I'll jump on board today though. I don't have to do 100 cause I was a slacker do I? :laugh:

Heading out for a fab Red Roof Inn morning breakfast :ohwell: , then back on the road. Later!

Oh, by the way, I would like to say, 12 (or 13) weeks on the Black team and I am the same weight I started......... Geez! Progress my friends, progress.

This was the maintain just where you are team, right? :happy:
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Man I should have read the post before I worked out, just when I thought I was done, I have to do more. LoL thats ok I need it

My workout so far consisted of 7 mile walk/run 100 crunches 20 minutes workout video for 910 calories burned...Gonna do m y push ups in a few

Off to take DD to the dentist and get her eyes checked before school starts

Then home to clean my sons room since I never made it to it yesterday

Hope eveyone is great

Oh yeah its just 8:20 and I have all 8 glasses of water drank, I love my water
  • Marla64
    Options
    Push ups in the hall
    Push ups, do them all
    Push ups till you fall!!

I do 45 at work in the handicap stall, using the bar on the wall. I started with 5 and now do sets of 15 either in a row or througout the day.

Funny thing is, I told the trainer my goal for this month is to do 10 full out push ups in a row!!

Thanks Marla!

(and dont sell yourself short, I DID 5 full out push ups yesterday!!! You can too!!)

I tried Jeannie-- got up to 4, maybe-- it KILLS my lower back.
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,935 Member
    Options
    Sweet!

That's all.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    I am going to have to do as many as I can tonight cause we are on the road all day tomorrow and friday. Hopefully we make it to Northern NC tomorrow night and hopefully we don't have to drive into the night Friday.

Saturday I will do my push ups go for a jog make cake, frost cake, hope that younger bro in law doesn't think that it is for him, go to MY family reunion, maybe go for a bike ride after that then pass out.

Sounds exciting! :laugh: :laugh:
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    Have fun sam I am traveling to Ga friday and I have done sent a list of food to my dad for him to go shopping for stuff I like while I am there, exercise will be slim so will just have to run around back yard and burn some calories that way, wish me luck I hope not to blow it while we are gone at least we are only going for friday sat and coming home sunday morning, wont be outta routine to long anyways.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Have fun sam I am traveling to Ga friday and I have done sent a list of food to my dad for him to go shopping for stuff I like while I am there, exercise will be slim so will just have to run around back yard and burn some calories that way, wish me luck I hope not to blow it while we are gone at least we are only going for friday sat and coming home sunday morning, wont be outta routine to long anyways.

we won't be home until August 23rd or 25th. I am bringing all my exercise clothes with me.
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    oh wow I would be lost I think

If they scale is my friend I should be able to send you a weigh in in the morning we will see if you dont see one from me it was not my friend...lol
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    tag for later...haven't had much of a chance to get on the computer. :heart:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options

Just saw your picture and it felt like my heart fell into my stomach. I was pretty sure that I miss you. Now I know for sure that do. Ugh is it the weekend yet?
  • Marla64
    Options

Just saw your picture and it felt like my heart fell into my stomach. I was pretty sure that I miss you. Now I know for sure that do. Ugh is it the weekend yet?

Awwwwwwwww--
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,935 Member
    Options

Sniff Sniff - pass the tissues please. That was the nicest thing I've heard/read lately. Beth and Andrew - You both make my heart sing!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Push ups in the hall
    Push ups, do them all
    Push ups till you fall!!

Thanks Marla!

I tried Jeannie-- got up to 4, maybe-- it KILLS my lower back.

Just cheat~ stick your butt in the air (waves at wolf in sheeps clothing:laugh: )

No seriously, better to do 15 good form knee pushups than 5 bad form fullouts that put you in pain, and keep you from doing it again.

See I am just no good at the bad guy, push push stuff:flowerforyou: hearts and flowers for me, Marla:heart: