Where is everyone-- FALLLL IN!!!!!!!!!

I want to hear some push up tales people--

Where the heck is everyone?

Pushups-- I want pushups--

Drop and give me 50!! hulka.jpg
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    I will do mine right now, MOM promise just got done walking 4.5 miles I need to recover from this weekend so it will do me good, heading off promise....
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Ok I will do some now.............but I aint likin' it one bit:angry:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    All right...All right I'll do it.

lol
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

lol

all though I have worked my abs all day going back to that video and LMAO!~
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

lol

all though I have worked my abs all day going back to that video and LMAO!~

seriously-- it's a riot--

Awesome guns, Andrew!!
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,935 Member
    Options
    Push ups done.
  • Tri_Dad
    Options
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/bvs9g98GWBNKOru5
  • Marla64
    Options
    That expression on Sara's husband's face kills me-- :laugh: :laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    That expression on Sara's husband's face kills me-- :laugh: :laugh:

Andrew stole that pic from hubby's graduation party...he was more than a little drunk. :laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Got my pushups in all week while studying. I'm not sure how many. I can't read, pushup & count at the same time. :bigsmile:
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    good morning, black team! i'm back after a looooong week in massachusetts. it was great to see my family, and i got to see my sister who lives in florida who i only see about twice a year. also went to a baby shower for my best friend who now lives in texas. busy busy week...it started out with a baptism for hubby's bff's baby, my niece and sil's birthdays were in there somewhere, and ended the week with a baby shower. whew...really glad to be home, but i know i'm gonna miss everyone. i didn't have a great week eating-wise, but i did get out and try to walk at least 3 miles almost everyday. i couldn't resist checking out the damage this morning, and i didn't even gain anything! so now back to the routine...i gotta get my eating back on track. sorry about the long post, i feel like it's been so long since i've been on mfp. have a great day everyone! :heart:
  • Marla64
    Options
    Beth!!

Congrats-- that's a huge success-- being around family can be brutal to the eating.

Way to go-- glad you're home safely, and had a good time.

Now, drop and give me 50.
  • Marla64
    Options
    Hey guys--

Real quick-- hope this isn't deemed too crass, but we're all friends so I figured I'd lay it on you--

Sarah's fixin' to turn pro as soon as next month if we can find enough investors to fund the costs of Qualifying School at the very least.

If you know of anyone who would want to invest in this hopeful LPGA golfer, let me know and I'll send more information.
  • Tri_Dad
    Options
    Hey guys--

Real quick-- hope this isn't deemed too crass, but we're all friends so I figured I'd lay it on you--

Sarah's fixin' to turn pro as soon as next month if we can find enough investors to fund the costs of Qualifying School at the very least.

If you know of anyone who would want to invest in this hopeful LPGA golfer, let me know and I'll send more information.

Marla - I don't think that's crass at all. If only I were a rich man. Ill get the word out.

Beth - nobody is happier to have you back than me. Love you!
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    I have managed to get all my push ups in so far. Thanks for the challenge Marla. Also I picked up a couple dance workout videos at a garage sale. $1 a piece and I figured what the heck. Did the first one tonight, kicked my backside but in a good way.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Good evening black team! First off I will say Marla's challenge was a great one but I haven't managed it too well. And I was all for it. I had a sick baby from Wednesday evening til Sunday morning. Finally got over the fever! Now I am back to work and wore out again. I swear it feels like no air on in that building but there should be. Our machines throw off more heat than anything in there. I can hardly hold my eyes open now. Hope everyone has done great otherwise.
    Welcome back Beth!!
  • Marla64
    Options
    I have managed to get all my push ups in so far. Thanks for the challenge Marla. Also I picked up a couple dance workout videos at a garage sale. $1 a piece and I figured what the heck. Did the first one tonight, kicked my backside but in a good way.

Go Bobbi-- imagine those guns you're gonna have, woman--

Renae-- no sweat-- when you feel better, hit the pavement--

Love to all--

Heading to work--
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Yeah if he finds out he'll get me back big time....those were good drugs. :laugh: :bigsmile:

5211_1198624039941_1058721274_30626203_2245765_n.jpg

Hubby is doing great. Started rehab, better mobility then expected.
  • Marla64
    Options
    Bless his heart, Bobbi-- poor guy--

Hey-- my wolf friend knows his poop-- he's been preaching about sugars, clean eating, et cetera-- I've been listening and trying to make changes. I can't do it for the whole family-- it's too flippin' expensive, but have really watched my own garbage.

My belly flab has gone down considerably in the past month, and my ticker is due to move again soon--
    Best news-- my legendary SpongeMarla-ing is the best ever this month. This is the time I would specifically be totally blowing up, periodically speaking, naturally-- and as of this morning, I was only up 1/2 pound. My feet and ankles right now are super.

And this is also after a day of super-duper heat and humidity--

So, friends-- the guy knows his ****-- sorry for the stars-- but there's just no other way to say it.

Turning in for the night-- early night for me-- whoopeeeee.

Got my push ups in-- did you all? Hmmm? I CAN'T HEAAAR YOUUUUU!!!!!

Don't wimp out on me people--

Hey, by the way, where's Roni? I haven't harassed her this week about pushups-- I miss her. Janie, too-- what's up? I won't be happy till I nag everyone-- Annalisa? Vanessa? Sam's on vacation-- I'll get her when she gets back?

Come on, people, or next week I'll have someone give us a 100 crunch per day challenge--

Nite my friends-- :smooched: