Black Team Week 12

Options

Replies

• 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,758 Member
    Options
    Renae and MTGirl-- no beatings, tar and feathers or harassment from me-- your own flabby arms shall be your punishment-- ha. :wink:

seriously-- whose freakin' idea was this anyway?

Evil Marla. Just evil. :laugh: Yup, they're flabby!! Someday I'll say good-bye to those bat wings!

Got my new hard drive!! WOOHOOOOOOO! I can be on my own computer again. :drinker: I just about got this conversion thing nailed. (knock on wood!) Next week will be better. It had better be better!

Dontcha just feel like a good wind will come along and swoop ya away:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My 8 yr old nephew thought my clapping and batwings where the funniest dang thing EVER.
    His belly laugh made me laugh too....when I really wanted to whack him upside the head:laugh: :laugh:

My kids like to make my bat wings 'swing' when my arms are relaxed, especially my one son. He'll poke at them and then laugh when they flap around and say something about them being jiggly.. Such sweet children! Some day they'll be old too!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Renae and MTGirl-- no beatings, tar and feathers or harassment from me-- your own flabby arms shall be your punishment-- ha. :wink:

seriously-- whose freakin' idea was this anyway?

Evil Marla. Just evil. :laugh: Yup, they're flabby!! Someday I'll say good-bye to those bat wings!

Got my new hard drive!! WOOHOOOOOOO! I can be on my own computer again. :drinker: I just about got this conversion thing nailed. (knock on wood!) Next week will be better. It had better be better!

Dontcha just feel like a good wind will come along and swoop ya away:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My 8 yr old nephew thought my clapping and batwings where the funniest dang thing EVER.
    His belly laugh made me laugh too....when I really wanted to whack him upside the head:laugh: :laugh:

My kids like to make my bat wings 'swing' when my arms are relaxed, especially my one son. He'll poke at them and then laugh when they flap around and say something about them being jiggly.. Such sweet children! Some day they'll be old too!

:angry:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hello Ya'll! I swear it has been too busy around the house lately to hardly even get on here. Hope you are all doing good.
    Ok Marla, I got in 25 push ups last night and up and down my shoulders and elbows were doing some major popping. And by the time I got 25 in they were starting to feel a little sore. But I can say I got that many done. And I know that isn't helping my bat wings but.......That's all about that!
    Now my grandma had lost a lot of weight when I was younger and she had some major bat wings and I used to touch them because they were so soft. How bad is that? She hated them and made me stop and yes I did make them swing too.

Lynnie-Sounds like you had a nice trip! I would love to go somewhere beautiful like that but it isn't happening this year.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    All right, peeps-- if Jeannie and Sam can show off their guns, I guess I can too-- check out the ticker.

There are muscles in my arms-- who knew?

My wolf friend challenged me to push-ups several months ago-- I've been doing 'em faithfully, and check it out-- muscles-- no freakin' way--

Later, my bat-friends-- keep those pushups going, ladies-- no excuses.

(still got the wobbles that I'm working on-- but I'll get 'em-- and so will you all, if you do not grow weary in well doing-- in due season you will reap if you faint not-- )
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Got my pushups in for the night. Gotta get to bed so I can get up and drive down to mass to be with Beth and the BOYS!!!!! YESSA!!!!!!!

Since Marla got us all some tickets to the gun show I thought I would throw my attempt at a muscle out there. lol

Have a great night my teammates!!!!

btw-NICE muscle Marla!

:drinker:
  • Marla64
    Options
    Got my pushups in for the night. Gotta get to bed so I can get up and drive down to mass to be with Beth and the BOYS!!!!! YESSA!!!!!!!

Since Marla got us all some tickets to the gun show I thought I would throw my attempt at a muscle out there. lol

Have a great night my teammates!!!!

btw-NICE muscle Marla!

:drinker:

Woot-- you, too, Batman. :smile:
  • Marla64
    Options
    by the way-- just did my 50--

nite-nite
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    by the way-- just did my 50--

nite-nite

MARLA:love::love: :love: those arms girl!!

:heart: Jeannie
  • Marla64
    Options
    Dog got out.

Went to find dog.

Tween girls left on bike to find dog-- didn't come back.

Went to find girls.

All home safe and sound.

Reader's Digest Version-- man, I'm boring when I have no time to expound.:angry:

Later. :noway:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Dog got out.

Went to find dog.

Tween girls left on bike to find dog-- didn't come back.

Went to find girls.

All home safe and sound.

Reader's Digest Version-- man, I'm boring when I have no time to expound.:angry:

Later. :noway:

Man, I remember a night like that!! Glad all ended well!!:flowerforyou:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Evening black team. Hey sara- remember when I was joking around about the husbands having a secret fishing trip? Well truth be told you gals have been doing such a great job that me and some of the fellas got together and worked on a special treat for you all. Marla, Lynnie, Sara, shuntae and Beth. Enjoy =)

lol

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/bvs9g98GWBNKOru5
  • Marla64
    Options
    Evening black team. Hey sara- remember when I was joking around about the husbands having a secret fishing trip? Well truth be told you gals have been doing such a great job that me and some of the fellas got together and worked on a special treat for you all. Marla, Lynnie, Sara, shuntae and Beth. Enjoy =)

lol

LOL-- you crazy fool--

Mine will kill me if he sees it-- you nut! Hahahahaha--

you are too much !!!!!!!!!!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Just dropping in to say Hi and Goodnight to you all.
    Andrew-I saw the video and it is cute. Someone sent me one like that one time. They really are hilarious!

Have a great one all!
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,758 Member
    Options
    Morning all. Having a great time on this trip. Hubs 20th class reunion last night. I've been eating and drinking like I can..... will pay for it later. Seems to be my thing. I promise not to complain, I'm a big girl and I knew what I was doing. Ate at the local carvinal twice, you can only imagine how good that was. Lucky for me both times I went to get fried Oreo's, the stand was closed. (I've never had them and just wanted to say I did.) Spent two nights in the 'beer tent' (strange small town thing where everybody is there- the entire freaking town- sloshed off their rocker, interesting). Good to let loose for a change.
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    OMG....................Andrew..............plz warn me next time..........Coffee is SO hard to get outta a keyboard!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options

lol

LMAO...you are too much!

Mine would die if he saw that, but it's HILARIOUS!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Sweet heavens, Andrew! I have tears rolling down my face! :laugh: You picked a might fine pic of my hubby, too. Niiiice. I'm saving that forevers. :laugh: :laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Morning all. Having a great time on this trip. Hubs 20th class reunion last night. I've been eating and drinking like I can..... will pay for it later. Seems to be my thing. I promise not to complain, I'm a big girl and I knew what I was doing. Ate at the local carvinal twice, you can only imagine how good that was. Lucky for me both times I went to get fried Oreo's, the stand was closed. (I've never had them and just wanted to say I did.) Spent two nights in the 'beer tent' (strange small town thing where everybody is there- the entire freaking town- sloshed off their rocker, interesting). Good to let loose for a change.

I'm familiar with beer tents. Even if you're not drinking beer, you seem to find some crap to eat. :grumble:
  • Marla64
    Options
    Sweet heavens, Andrew! I have tears rolling down my face! :laugh: You picked a might fine pic of my hubby, too. Niiiice. I'm saving that forevers. :laugh: :laugh:

Oh my gosh-- I laugh harder each time I see it--
    :laugh: :laugh:
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Good sunday afternoon friends

My trip went pretty well I guess for as long as we were on the road. I only caved yesterday afternoon around 2 and was on like donkey kong from there, you cant go to ga and not have pecan then we went to smokey bones for dinner ( we dont have one around here) I ordered a cheeseburger and fries I only ate 3 fries and half the cheeseburger ( I didnt like it). But believe I will pay for it when I get on the scale tomorrow.

Well now that I have my DS home from GA we are off to runnimg/walking we will see...

Hope everyone has had a great weekend, Marla I need to get to my push ups..