Looking Good For Christmas - week 4

Options
1235»

Replies

• datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Doing good today. NOT looking forward to working out. It's so humid outside. But I WILL do it later on this evening:wink: Going for 96oz. + for water today:drinker: EXCITED to get on the scale tomorrow!!

Hope everyone has a GREAT day:flowerforyou:

Hiya,

What kind of work out do you do? It is nice to hear that someone is excited to get on the scale...lol.

Take care,
    Tammy
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    So I went over my calories just a little today so what did I do??? I got home from school and seeing my fiance and I worked out for an hour. I burned 300 calories and now I am under my calories for 2 days in a row.:noway:
    It is okay to be under our calories a little, that is not too big of a deal. Also, going over on occasion is okay, just try not to make it a habit. If you are exercising and eating healthy foods, then you are doing just fine. Keep up the great work. :bigsmile:

Thanks for the kind words!! I am really trying hard.
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Well, looks like the water is working. I gained 10lbs on vacation so I started drinking lots of water yesterday and this morning I was down 2lbs! Wish I could lose 8 by tomorrow!! LOL

Well, I will just have to suck it up. I ate it so now I have to work to get rid of it. I'm not too bummed. It's just not a good number to see after all the hard work I did before vacation. But the important thing is I SO TOTALLY ENJOYED OUR VACATION!!!

Hope everyone is having a happy healthy Tuesday!!

Memaw
  • jacqueline0821
    Options
    Where is everyone today? Are we eatting healthy? Are we getting our exercise in?

How are you doing today? :bigsmile:

I am doing great! I have eatten healthy all day so far and plan to go for a run tonight when I get off of work.
  • wonderwinnie
    Options
    We're at exactly the same place!! I would love to lose this weight by Christmas too! Good luck!
  • Iffer75
    Iffer75 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Hope all is well with your biopsy. Not a pleasant feeling to have anything done down there. Great plan to get right back on track with healthy eating and working out.

I got a great walk/run in this morning before work started. Hope to bike during nap time again.

Final day before weigh-in...eat right, get in a great work-out and drink that water.:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Thanx, I appreciate it. I have done good so far today, but I am craving bad things today. GRRR I am trying not to think about it. :grumble:
  • Iffer75
    Options
    I am kinda starting over this week today. I had to have a biopsy (down there) done yesterday,

Hope everything turns out ok:flowerforyou:
    Thanx, I go back to the doc next Thursday.
  • Iffer75
    Options
    JJtonic - i hope your biopsy turns out ok. No wonder you had chinese and ice cream. After something like that it is much deserved!

Got up early this morning and got my walk/run in before work. I am on week 3, day 3 of c25k, and I don't know if it was the humidity or what, but I didn't find I did that well with it this morning. I think I will do it a few more times before moving on to week 4.

Had a great breakfast and quite a lunch (chicken tenders and macaroni) which I know that I shouldn't have, but when I checked the cals, I was quite impressed it wasn't more than it was!

I bought a scale last night (I usually use the one at my parents house) so I had to try it out when I got home. There was quite a difference in my weight since last week, so I think I will check mine tomorrow morning and then check what it is on theirs so that I know the difference between the two....
    Got curious to what my cat weighed last night. I always thought he should be on a diet, now I know he should.... 28.2 pounds... yikes!!:laugh: :laugh:

Anyways, enough of my rambling.... i hope everyone has a great day! :flowerforyou: :smile: :drinker:

My kitties try to workout with me on occasion. Especially during Yoga. :bigsmile:
  • Iffer75
    Options
    Where is everyone today? Are we eatting healthy? Are we getting our exercise in?

How are you doing today? :bigsmile:

I am doing great! I have eatten healthy all day so far and plan to go for a run tonight when I get off of work.

That is great. Glad you are having a better day today. Enjoy your run tonite. :bigsmile:
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Good evening all ... I just got back from a hike at the Woodend Conservation Area near my house. I did 45 minutes and according to my new HRM I burned off 359 calories. I always thought the hikes burned off more then Turbo Jam Party but apparently not. Things that make you go hmmmmm. Well ... it's almost 9:00 pm here in Niagara, Ontario so I'm going to some dishes for fun, then have a shower, then off to bed. I'm pooped tonight.

sweet_dreams_-8578.gif
  • jacqueline0821
    Options
    I don't feel like working out what so ever but I am forcing myself to get on the treadmill for a while. So I will post my calorie burn when I am done.
  • Channing
    Channing Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I don't feel like working out what so ever but I am forcing myself to get on the treadmill for a while. So I will post my calorie burn when I am done.

I feel ya! I totally didn't want to workout after a long day of work today. I was exhausted! But I put on my running shoes, dragged my feet out the door, and I feel more energized now than I did to start with! Plus I burned an extra 450 calories! woo hoo!

Good luck with your work out!
  • jacqueline0821
    Options

I feel ya! I totally didn't want to workout after a long day of work today. I was exhausted! But I put on my running shoes, dragged my feet out the door, and I feel more energized now than I did to start with! Plus I burned an extra 450 calories! woo hoo!

Congrats on putting on your running shoes and getting your exercise in!!

I just got done running on the treadmill and burned 480 calories!! I am so pumped with energy I think I am going to go do my Biggest Loser Cardio DVD. I have been exercising and staying within my calories for 3 days now!!
  • jacqueline0821
    Options
    Well I have been working super hard and no results, I am not gaining weight but I am gaining inches. I have a few days until TOM so I am hoping that I am just bloated. I am going to keep on trying though. I am not giving up this time!!
  • cdickey
    cdickey Posts: 230
    Options
    Well I have been working super hard and no results, I am not gaining weight but I am gaining inches. I have a few days until TOM so I am hoping that I am just bloated. I am going to keep on trying though. I am not giving up this time!!

Definitely don't give up! You are doing great and when those numbers do move in the right direction you'll be SO happy. Keep trying!!!!
  • francis_adriro
    Options
    Where's the new link?
  • Iffer75
    Options

Congrats on putting on your running shoes and getting your exercise in!!

I just got done running on the treadmill and burned 480 calories!! I am so pumped with energy I think I am going to go do my Biggest Loser Cardio DVD. I have been exercising and staying within my calories for 3 days now!!

That is great that both of you got up and workout even though you did not want to. Now you feel better for it. My belief is that if you push play for 10 mins you will want to continue because you are already moving. Great job to the both of you. Keep up the great work. :bigsmile:
  • jbourque
    jbourque Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Start Date July 15 -195.6 ( I joined MFP on July 6 at 197.8)
    Week 1 July 22 - 193.4
    Week 2 July 29 - 193.4

Week 3 August 5 193.2, really frustrating and very slow going. I may lose my mind
    Week 4 August 12 missed this week
    Week 5 August 19 191.8 ......finally some progress.
    Week 6 August 26

Week 7 September 2 Labor Day is Monday
    Week 8 September 9
    Week 9 September 16
    Week 10 September 23
    Week 11 September 30

Week 12 October 7
    Week 13 October 14
    Week 14 October 21
    Week 15 October 28

Week 16 November 4
    Week 17 November 11
    Week 18 November 18
    Week 19 November 25

Week 20 December 2
    Week 21 December 9
    Week 22 December 16
    Week 23 December 23 Christmas Eve is Tomorrow!
    Week 23

241320.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Plans