• 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    hahaha, I loved Johnny Bravo!
  • gr8pillock
    gr8pillock Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    marilyn-monroe13.jpg?w=448&h=568

I prefer to have curves and be soft, so for me this is the ultimate sexy!!

Ditto.
  • natesangel
    natesangel Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    so this is a stretch but the 13 yr old me! not so much weight, want it realistic, but i miss seeing this in the mirror!

51606_13.jpg

Currently, Jillian Michael's!! she's kicking my butt everyday and i'm happy with aiming for her level of health appearance wise!

jillian-michaels.jpg
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Seriously, people drop the "you should want to look like you" crap. The OP asked if we could have ANYONE elses body who would it be. I'm at goal and very happy with what I've accomplished, but I still played along. Everyone idolizes someone in popular culture and if you say you don't, you are fooling yourself. That doesn't mean we are going to starve and work ourselves to death to accomplish a look. It means we are fantasizing. Deal with it.

She didn't ask for everyone to jump down her throat. If you don't want to play along, don't. Didn't your parents teach you if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all?

You are wrong here...I have no desire to idolize anyone in popular culture or even unpopular culture...ever! And I promise you I am not kidding myself when I say that! None of them deserve to be idolized in my eyes. Movie stars are fake people wanting to be others and athletes are overpaid whiney little *****es…why would I want to idolize them?

I am very content and comfortable with saying that I want to look like I did before my weight gain.

The only people I would ever IDOLIZE in this world are the men and women of the US Military!
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    Love this thread.

In a perfect world, I'd LOVE to resemble Halle Berry. She's in my age range and is a mom like me and still manages to look fabulous.

halle-berry.jpg
    I actually wanna look like me but 60 lbs slimmer....but damn this is hot!!!
  • jkrim941
    jkrim941 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    5928801799_b1790052d4.jpg
    Gretchen Bleiler

RackMultipart.1763.0_display_image.jpg?1261593959
    Or Allison Stokke
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I wanna look like myself, at about 16-19 years of age. I was one hot piece of *kitten*
  • Cmonnowguys
    Cmonnowguys Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Those are my inspiration - (I only use unphotoshopped pictures).
    b7zwqf.jpg
    2i1i653.jpg
    24qtqo0.jpg
    35bt2xd.jpg
    rtoktx.jpg

The second one is my inspiration!
  • small_ninja
    small_ninja Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Those are my inspiration - (I only use unphotoshopped pictures).
    b7zwqf.jpg
    2i1i653.jpg
    24qtqo0.jpg
    35bt2xd.jpg
    rtoktx.jpg

The second one is my inspiration!

Ditto
  • pinthin87
    pinthin87 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Gabrielle Union
    IFWT_GabrielleUnion2.jpeg

She is a bit taller than me but her body type is a lot like mine.

Or Kerry Washington, but her bod is amazing so it is a little more unrealistic!

KerryWashington_BlackMen_3.jpg

Edited to make photos appear.
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Not sure who she is.. found her on a FB fitness page, but have been using her pic as inspiration.

dreambody3.jpg?t=1339019128
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    bumpity bump!
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lyreecrKz21qizwyuo1_500.gif

and i am NOT stopping until i look like this.

or better.
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    My inspiration has always been Linda Hamilton, in Terminator 2, doing chinups. And basically looking very badass throughout.

lens2384185_1232289404lindahamilton1.jpg

I can remember thinking when I was a kid what a badass she was in that movie.
  • cmay89
    cmay89 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    any of the women pictured here : http://wodfanatic.com/crossfit-photos/
  • KevDaniel
    KevDaniel Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    marilyn-monroe13.jpg?w=448&h=568

I prefer to have curves and be soft, so for me this is the ultimate sexy!!

This is a Win!! Keep some curves!

Or like Kate Winslet..
  • jenlouise4
    jenlouise4 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Jane Russell in the 40/50s - this picture is stuck on my mirror. I may never look like this but she was not a waif and she was a woman amazingly confident in her own figure. I mean, i also think Keira Knightley is stunning but my bone structure and genetics are blatantly nothing like hers so there's no point in being unrealistic! So Jane Russell and Kate Winslet are my choices :)

ma9xsz.jpg

21afrzp.jpg

(Coincidentally, I also own a dress inspired by Kate's at the Baftas, that I bought for a dance. Best buy ever, it's a bit of a cheat to feel a bit closer to my target!)
  • emerald_in_mo
    Options
    I have one word for all those "pictures" that all you women like to glorify so much. Airbrushed. Real women have some curves. Don't get me wrong, I want and need to lose some weight but I'm sure as heck not going to glorify someone is some magazine when I know the photo has been touched up. Those women have their imperfections too. So I guess what I'm trying to say is be happy being who you are.
  • Cmonnowguys
    Cmonnowguys Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I have one word for all those "pictures" that all you women like to glorify so much. Airbrushed. Real women have some curves. Don't get me wrong, I want and need to lose some weight but I'm sure as heck not going to glorify someone is some magazine when I know the photo has been touched up. Those women have their imperfections too. So I guess what I'm trying to say is be happy being who you are.

Do the women in the photos not have curves? Even if someone didn't, how does that make them any less of a woman? Nonetheless, I'm guessing you didn't notice that a lot of the pictures aren't magazine editorials. No one is "glorifying" the magic of photoshop.
  • boldtsmith
    boldtsmith Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I want to look like me. I just don't know who that fat guy in my mirror is!