Would you wear this swimming suit

Options

Replies

• stephross88
    stephross88 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't. I think I would wait a little longer, it really isn't that flattering right now. You said you wanted honest-right? I am MUCH larger than you, so trust me, I am NOT judging. What really matters isn't mine or his or hers opinion, it is yours. If YOU feel comfortable, go for it!
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I say do it.
  • reallyregina
    reallyregina Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You should try on the bikini bottoms that look like a skirt. That's what I wear and I love them. I feel like they are more flattering than bikini bottoms. :)
  • SeekingKarma
    SeekingKarma Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm going to get one, period. I'm 24 and I've NEVER worn a bikini and I hide away from the beach....I've seen ladies bigger than you rock it with confidence so why not? YOLO like the kids say!
  • kristin1125
    kristin1125 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Honestly, no, I wouldn't wear it. I think if you are asking around, you're not confident enough to wear it. When you get to the point where you know you look good in it, you won't be asking anyone, you'll just do it! For what it's worth, you have made some serious progress...Keep up the good work!

This ^^^^^

I say when you are confident enough to wear something you won't have to ask "Should I?"
    No matter how good you look, if you aren't comfortable you will feel self conscious the entire time.

I went to the pool yesterday in a bikini instead of my one-piece and I felt extremely self conscious - I held my towel in front of me pretty much the entire time and couldn't really enjoy myself.
  • sshap21712
    sshap21712 Posts: 139
    Options
    I don't think my boobs would fit
  • lavieboheme1229
    lavieboheme1229 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    you look awesome, and if you have the courage to do it, go for it! The only thing I might suggest is a bikini that has a little more support for the girls!
  • fitnfancy80
    fitnfancy80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Wow. You have made great progress. I can't wait to get there one day. You should be good to rock that come your trip in a month.
  • wendiann2222
    Options
    Uh, NO.

Your boobs are pretty much falling out. You don't look bad in it, but you are going to be super uncomfortable making sure they aren't all over the place.:ohwell:

Get one that supports you and you can move around in without constantly pulling at!

I've worked in retail for many many years and I've always been truthful about whether something fits or not. I think your body is great for a bikini but NOT THAT ONE! I believe you need better supportive cups. It just looks like a bit of fabric covering part of your boobs. You have a profile pic of you wearing a blue bra. You need a bathing suit top that supports like that. I recommend www.barenecessities.com they carry bikinis and bathing suits by cup/bra size. You can get a really smokin' bikini or bandeau top that will do justice to your breasts and still show off your shrunken midriff
  • FitBunnyEm
    FitBunnyEm Posts: 320
    Options
    i personally need to lose 2stone to be comfortable and possibly be confident in a bikini....if u feel good and confident then u should wear it and be proud.xx
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Dang... double post...
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Also this camping trip is a girls weekend with my aunt, cousin and daughter so we will be lounging by the beach and floating around on rafts. No activity that would make the girls pop out :tongue:

When I go camping or on vacation with family, I wear anything that is makes me feel relaxed and pretty. Wear what you like. Who cares what anyone else thinks!!
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I personally wouldn't be comfortable wearing it but if you do, go for it.
  • Dott2009
    Dott2009 Posts: 16
    Options
    Honestly, no, I wouldn't wear it. I think if you are asking around, you're not confident enough to wear it. When you get to the point where you know you look good in it, you won't be asking anyone, you'll just do it! For what it's worth, you have made some serious progress...Keep up the good work!

What she said. ^^^
  • beattie1
    beattie1 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Frankly, I'd go for a one-piece til you've lost a few more pounds. You've made a great difference to your body, but if you need to ask, the answer's no.
  • ShayeJohnson
    ShayeJohnson Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I dont think I would, thats bcuz i am not ready to expose that much of me... BUT on you it looks good. Its more of if you feel good in it and if you like how you look in it. that is really what matters.
  • melinda200208
    melinda200208 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I personally wouldn't be comfortable it it, but I've never really been comfortable in a swimsuit, even at my prime. If you are confident and feel great, go for it. What a difference you made in your life. It looks like you've lost a good amount of weight. It all depends on your confidence with yourself.
  • NeverGivesUp
    NeverGivesUp Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't and I don't wear bikinis. I think it is great to be ok with your body, I am more modest in my approach. I don't think either is wrong, it is about what you are comfortable with. Even if I had buns of steel and a fantastic body by my own standards, I like to be modest. You will find all sorts of different bodies on the beach and who cares what others think of you anyway?. I only care about the way I feel and I don't like to feel uncomfortable. I would worry about my boobs falling out of a swimsuit like that. I like to be safe that it would never happen.
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    I probably wouldn't be comfortable... but I've never worn a bikini in my life and I'm not sure I'd have the confidence at any weight...

but I've seen girls bigger than you wear bikinis and I don't think anything of it... so if you feel comfortable / confident, I'd say go for it.

this.
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Go for it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!