Would you wear this swimming suit

Options
123457»

Replies

• phillieschic
    phillieschic Posts: 615
    Options
    No, definitely not. I wouldn't be seen it.

But if you like it, go for it!
  • doggiesnot
    doggiesnot Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    When I go camping or on vacation with family, I wear anything that is makes me feel relaxed and pretty. Wear what you like. Who cares what anyone else thinks!!

^^this

Who cares what anyone else thinks? Wear what you like!

In case you do care, creepy guy here says you look hot! :love:
  • sjeagle30
    sjeagle30 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    When I go camping or on vacation with family, I wear anything that is makes me feel relaxed and pretty. Wear what you like. Who cares what anyone else thinks!!

^^this

Who cares what anyone else thinks? Wear what you like!

In case you do care, creepy guy here says you look hot! :love:

Thank you!!!! That does help :)
  • Annkie
    Annkie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I would not. I would suggest a one piece with support for the girls and perhaps some diagonal lines to outline your curves. Congratulations on losing the weight. I know it's not easy. But I think you deserve to look better in a bathing suit. I'm confident you can find one that flatters your much more. Check out the one pieces at Victoria Secret.
  • KarensCanDoIt
    KarensCanDoIt Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I probably wouldn't be comfortable... but I've never worn a bikini in my life and I'm not sure I'd have the confidence at any weight...

but I've seen girls bigger than you wear bikinis and I don't think anything of it... so if you feel comfortable / confident, I'd say go for it.

what she said. Go for it!
  • noneya2010
    noneya2010 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    :wink: If I had your body I would definately wear a bikini!!
  • SusanLovesToEat
    SusanLovesToEat Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I agree with many above. Family or group camping trip, perhaps you should shop for a more sporty two piece. If you were going to Brazil a string bikini would fit right in but camping?
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Uh, NO.

Your boobs are pretty much falling out. You don't look bad in it, but you are going to be super uncomfortable making sure they aren't all over the place.:ohwell:

Get one that supports you and you can move around in without constantly pulling at!

This.
  • animejennie
    animejennie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I think you can definitely work a bikini, but like a few other posters have said, I don't think that's the one. I think the color suits you, but I think the cups need more support....perhaps something with a hidden under-wire with thicker straps to perk the girls up. I'm only a B/C cup and I still think the sting tops don't give me enough support - especially if it's a more rigorous outing (games and volleyball, etc)
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I think you can definitely work a bikini, but like a few other posters have said, I don't think that's the one. I think the color suits you, but I think the cups need more support....perhaps something with a hidden under-wire with thicker straps to perk the girls up. I'm only a B/C cup and I still think the sting tops don't give me enough support - especially if it's a more rigorous outing (games and volleyball, etc)

Have to agree. I think you can definitely do a bikini and I like the color...but the top has zero support. I think a top with more support would flatter you big-time. :smile:
  • 57scoutmaster
    Options
    you are rocking that bikini, as long as you feel confident and comfortable go for it, you look great in it
  • moreno89
    moreno89 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    honestly if you want to flaunt a lil something i would go with a bathing suit halter top and bikini bottoms :)
  • Jentaylor0295
    Jentaylor0295 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    YES! If I was your size I would wear it :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!