I like how.....

Options
1235»

Replies

• becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    I like how mathematical equations can become tattoos, which makes for great conversation. Taking into account how many calories are in fudge, people should be eating more bacon. The consequences of forgetting such wisdom can result in loss of vision, headaches, and diarrhea. Futhermore, ravens cannot perform surgery after midnight.

In summation, making a hat of nachos is highly recommended.

Like this?

nacho-hat_eGPDw_6648.jpg

My point exactly!! Just don't leave any more candy corn on the couch :wink:

But I was saving those for later!! :sad: :sad: :sad:

Don't worry, we'll have lots of room in the dune buggy :wink:

Oh good...can we bring JohnnyBravo78 and his bacon?

Do squirrels protect their nuts?

3160342134_16dbea2642.jpg
  • KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 749 Member
    Options

[/quote]

BINGO!!!
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    I like how mathematical equations can become tattoos, which makes for great conversation. Taking into account how many calories are in fudge, people should be eating more bacon. The consequences of forgetting such wisdom can result in loss of vision, headaches, and diarrhea. Futhermore, ravens cannot perform surgery after midnight.

In summation, making a hat of nachos is highly recommended.

Like this?

nacho-hat_eGPDw_6648.jpg

My point exactly!! Just don't leave any more candy corn on the couch :wink:

But I was saving those for later!! :sad: :sad: :sad:

Don't worry, we'll have lots of room in the dune buggy :wink:

Oh good...can we bring JohnnyBravo78 and his bacon?

funny-3.jpg
    yes.png
  • jfrog123
    jfrog123 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I like when people get in the self-checkout lane at the grocery store when they are only buying cigarettes and alcohol.

I like how people bring 19 items to the 15 items or less line, like "ohh i'm barely over, who cares" Who cares? The guy with 2 fu*king items, thats who!!

I like when the lady buying cigarettes, ice, stamps, and Propane (or any other item that requires the cashier to leave the register) gets in the express lane and pays with loose change.

Oh was that you behind me in line? I didn't pay ALL in loose change, I split part of it out with a personal check!

It wouldn't have been so bad if you would have just left the friggin' coupons at home! Sheesh!
  • becoming_a_new_me
    Options
    I like when people get in the self-checkout lane at the grocery store when they are only buying cigarettes and alcohol.

I like how people bring 19 items to the 15 items or less line, like "ohh i'm barely over, who cares" Who cares? The guy with 2 fu*king items, thats who!!

I like when the lady buying cigarettes, ice, stamps, and Propane (or any other item that requires the cashier to leave the register) gets in the express lane and pays with loose change.

Oh was that you behind me in line? I didn't pay ALL in loose change, I split part of it out with a personal check!

It wouldn't have been so bad if you would have just left the friggin' coupons at home! Sheesh!

Oh, oops...that was me. I couldn't help it...they had doublers!
  • dollipop
    dollipop Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I like how this thread went feral so quickly :laugh:
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options

Oh yes, you....You had to bring the one flavor of bread up that wasn't part of the coupon sale up and insist they go check the signage in the aisle, too. That was uncalled for.
  • utahgirl247
    utahgirl247 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    i like how were all so easily entertained. giggle!!!
  • Drastiic
    Drastiic Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I like how people are allowed to post whatever drivel they want without even the most rudimentary attempt at fact checking, and still feel justified in getting upset when more educated people disagree with them.

If I were President, I would abolish all taxes and then create a 'stupid tax.' Deficit fixed.

Can you be my new bff? Cause I think I love you.

He's my new hero. I'm nominating that for "Post of the Year"
  • becoming_a_new_me
    Options

Oh yes, you....You had to bring the one flavor of bread up that wasn't part of the coupon sale up and insist they go check the signage in the aisle, too. That was uncalled for.

But the Oatnut was right next to the sourdough, and the coupon did say "all varieties". I can't help it if the people who make the signs don't read the coupons.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I like how its cool to like bacon all of the sudden. Its only been around for 400 years.

It's cool now!? Does that mean.... does that mean I finally fit in? I'm finally normal? Yay!!