Disturbing Relationship Revelation...

Options
12346»

Replies

• zeala
    zeala Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You're comparing apples to oranges. Yes I have gone through that and then I realized that he's a guy. he doesn't have thighs and boobs like a woman does. We're just built completely differently.
    It's also much harder to gain a pound of muscle than lose a pound of fat.
    I have also known some guys who are just genetically skinny. Really, you'll just psyche yourself out. It's a pointless comparison.
  • ScarredVampiress
    Options
    In all seriousness, have you asked him to see a doctor? If he's that underweight and has no appetite, he may be sick. It's worth checking out. My ex husband was a bean pole and ate like a polar bear.....and even now in his 40's he's still stick thin. Just his metabolism, we should all be so lucky, lol.

I'm not sure if it's no appetitite, or he's so busy that he doesn't know when he's hungry. I'll see how it goes next week, since he's working on two projects right now and he said he'd finish one of them by monday to free up some of his time.
  • Misiaxcore
    Misiaxcore Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I have the exact same problem with my boyfriend lol. Sometimes it hurts, but he's pretty motivational.
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    been there before. but i was more like 160 at 5'6 and he was like 130 at 6'3. ate constantly tho.

I'll tell ya the sex was weirdooo

now dating a 230-40 lb muscle man.

also the waist dosnt surprise me at all, woman are shaped differently to have babies. or something like that.
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Ummm, you're really tiny!!!! I am 5'7 and 178 lbs (My goal is 160 lbs). My husband is 6 feet and 210 lbs :) Women are shaped differently cause they have the stuff to have babies which men don't :)
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    My husband is smaller than me and is now at basic military training so even if I lose my realistic 15lbs, he will still be WAY smaller.

But I know your pain in the sense that my brother was 130lbs sopping wet and had to wear 28x34 jeans and they still fell off his waist. He gained some weight after joining the military but his new belly makes him look more emaciated than anything.
  • TheLakeBeast
    Options
    6'2 285..... Trying to gain muscle and cut fat but still weigh at least 280