Who Have You Been Told You Look Like?

Options

Replies

• BeSophisticate
    Options
    Sandra Bullock (when I was younger and thinner). I didn't see it then and I still don't, but one of the people who told me that kept calling me Sandra and asking for my autograph, which made me giggle.

I'm also (apparently) a dead-ringer for my mom. I had total strangers introduce themselves to me, saying, "I know your mom!" I always think they're probably thinking of somebody else, but nope, they always do really know my mom. :ohwell:
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    people tell me all the time I look EXACTLY like my dad!
  • NiSan12
    NiSan12 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Since the weight loss I have been told that I look like the Mayor of the city I live in. Which is a compliment.
  • calalily77
    calalily77 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    When I was in grade eight, the boys called me Kimmy Gibbler from Full House. I saw no resemblance. Must have been the braces and my big hair. Now nobody says I look like any celebrities. I wish they would though.
  • Geyser_Mountain_Dreamer
    Options
    I've been told I look like four people, but I don't agree because I don't think I look like any of these people.

I get Philip Seymour Hoffman which is cool because he not only is a great actor but you also get the impression he is an intellectual. If I resemble him.....it is only because of some vague idiosyncrasy.

I get Brat Pitt which is also cool because he also is a great actor and you can just tell the dude is cool. If I resemble him.......it is only because I have muscles and tan well.

I get Zach Galifianakis which again is cool because he's a funny funny dude. If I resemble him it is only because I also have a beard.

I once got Samuel Beam which was awesome because I dig his music, but ........again......it is because I have a beard.

When I look in the mirror......some days I see my dad, other days my brothers, other days my uncles.
  • Tonika44137
    Tonika44137 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Regina King...I never can see it but people say it all the time
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    Claire Danes, Rachel McAdams, Alyson Hannigan

All of which I really dont look anything like, lol
  • Erica27511
    Erica27511 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Ricki Lake
  • Erica27511
    Erica27511 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    i get - jon stewart..

YES!!!!!!!! Totally see it
  • BROscience_PHD
    BROscience_PHD Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Yo_Momma lol
  • jsbpitch
    jsbpitch Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I get different comparisons all the time, must have one of those faces that morphs to whatever you want it to be.
  • Flyer615
    Flyer615 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Cat Stevens - 70's rocker
    &
    Robert Pastorelli - actor in Eraser and Eldrich the painter in Murphy Brown
  • Meaganandcheese
    Meaganandcheese Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Cabbage patch kids. It's gotten old.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    My fiance always tells me I look like Cristina Ricci when she was in Casper.

I've been told I look like the little girl in The Exorcist (hopefully before her head was spinning and she was spewing green vomit).

Katie Holmes.... Kate Middleton... Even the ugly Kirsten Stewart (ugh...B!tch pls)....lol

Basically any brown haired female celebrity with a big smile....lol
  • AmadaLynn
    AmadaLynn Posts: 116
    Options
    Alyssa Milano mostly and Eliza Dushku a few times.

My man loves me so much because I resemble Alyssa Milano so much and she was his childhood crush!
  • AmadaLynn
    AmadaLynn Posts: 116
    Options
    Ricki Lake

Oh for sure!
  • maranatha777
    maranatha777 Posts: 145
    Options
    I get either Pat Benatar or Janine Turner (from Northern Exposure).... can't really see either :huh:
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Nope. Never. Not sure if that's good or bad. :) lol I'm just me I guess and I look like no one else.

same here...have never ever been told I look like anyone on TV/celeb/famous
    we are originals :)
  • usera1365
    usera1365 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Ricky from boyz N da Hood... I don't see it

Warren Sapp (football player)

That about it
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Besides my mother, I get Jennifer Hudsons a lot. I guess she has a home here in Tampa. When she was heavier, I was in a high end store in the high end mall.. the lady at the counter was giving me all kinds of attention. Then she was like "How is your son?" I'm like, WHAT?? I don't have kids!!! She was like OMG!! Your not Jennifer!? I was so confused, then burst out laughing when I realized she was talking about JHud.