Who Have You Been Told You Look Like?

Options

Replies

• JonathonMars
    JonathonMars Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Roseanne.

Oh, and yeah. I mean, I guess considering everything, it's a compliment.
  • CoCoBean14
    CoCoBean14 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I get Emily Deschanel ALLLLL the time. The main character on the show Bones.

I totally see it and I absolutely love it :P
  • BandedTriaRN
    BandedTriaRN Posts: 303
    Options
    I was actually told that I looked like Nicole Kidman when I was younger and had long curly hair (I looked like I swallowed her! lol).
    People tell me different things now and generally someone with red hair and big blue eyes. I'm not very photogenic. I look a lot better in person than in my photos.

People told me in my HS photo that I looked like Molly Ringwald, I totally don't see it but maybe if I was thinner like she was? I was about 30 lbs overweight at my thinnest in HS.
  • BandedTriaRN
    Options
    Roseanne.

Oh, and yeah. I mean, I guess considering everything, it's a compliment.

NO WAY! you look nothing like that(if that is your profile photo)!!!!!!!!!!
  • brklnlrsn
    brklnlrsn Posts: 28
    Options
    Some people say I look like Katherine Heigl. I definitely don't though.
  • BandedTriaRN
    Options
    One of my ex boyfriend's said Jane Krakowski.
    I don't think so. Maybe the shape of her head.
    I don't think I look like anyone.

Katherine McPhee (is that how you spell her name)?
  • lythiam
    lythiam Posts: 32
    Options
    Jordana Brewster. I see it, a little.
  • kettrickenx
    kettrickenx Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I have been told that I look like Penelope Cruz but it is not the case in my opinion :P
  • fluffygoodness
    fluffygoodness Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Jill Scott.....daily. My photo is on my ATM card and the cashier yesterday asked me why did I have a photo of Jill Scott on my ATM card. Its only when my hair is curly do I get that "comment". I always reply I wish I had her money :)
  • Funsoaps
    Funsoaps Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Madonna a lot. I have red hair right now and need to lose weight so I haven't heard it in awhile, but when I'm thin and with my blonde hair, yes Madonna all the time and Sharon Stone.
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    When I was a teenager... I would get Kirsten Dunst all the time. Now I get Kat Von D all the time. ?? i dunno
  • samrockrocks
    samrockrocks Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Someone came up to me in a coffee shop and asked if I was a character from Lost. I have never watched the show, so I have no idea who he was talking about. I have no idea if it was a compliment, or not.

I can see that. Your pic does look like that character. It's a compliment.

google Kate Austen.

I wouldn't say Kate Austen. I think you look more like Sun Kwon! Total compliment either way! I love that show.
  • punkysquirrel
    Options
    Uma Thurman
  • JonathonMars
    JonathonMars Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    No. In real life I look just like Roseanne, although that is a picture of me. It's a conundrum.
  • LisaR517
    LisaR517 Posts: 80
    Options
    Cher.
    :S
    Whaaaaa??!!
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    When I was skinnier, I was told a couple of times Vanessa Hudgens. :]
  • BosLady1
    BosLady1 Posts: 83
    Options
    `Okay, so the bagger in the grocery store told me I look like one of the judges on Chopped Champions on the Food Network. Came home, looked her up, and I feel like sticking a fork in my own eye. Who have you been told you resemble? Did you like it or not?:smile:

OMG... I have no idea who that is they said.. but I just laughed so loud & its 1am here & everyone is sleeping.. and it is because I can totally relate =/ I was told in high school.... I look like betty crocker... as in the hamburger helper brands of food.. I once saw a drawing of her.. and it made me cry.. smh. I don't know who told me that.. & that's a good thing bc thanks to facebook and other things.. I could track them down and slap the shiizzzzzzzit of of them for making me cry lol
  • talkingtohope
    Options
    Lee Remick (someone please say they know who she is............)
  • thirty2fouettes
    thirty2fouettes Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    ive been told that i look like carla from scrubs and phoebe cates......its flattering :)
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    I was told I look like a skinny asss biitch. LoL