Replies

• Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    I was told I look like a skinny asss biitch. LoL
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    One of my ex boyfriend's said Jane Krakowski.
    I don't think so. Maybe the shape of her head.
    I don't think I look like anyone.

Katherine McPhee (is that how you spell her name)?

Well I don't see it, but that's flattering, thank you. :smile:
  • Angelleo76
    Options
    Me...no one famous but I have been told I'm the spitting image of someone before
  • Angelleo76
    Options
    Someone came up to me in a coffee shop and asked if I was a character from Lost. I have never watched the show, so I have no idea who he was talking about. I have no idea if it was a compliment, or not.

They meant Sun from lost. And you do look like her somewhat :)
  • castadiva
    castadiva Posts: 2,016 Member
    Options
    Kate Winslet, before she Hollywood-ised eg. in Sense & Sensibility/Hamlet etc. I was happy with that. I'd love to have her 'Titanic' figure!
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    anyone from alessandra ambrosio to alyssa milano to ms. piggy hahaha :blushing: i`ll take it!
  • christynek
    christynek Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I have gotten Billie Piper multiple times...by random people.
  • Nikki1430
    Nikki1430 Posts: 2
    Options
    Rudy Huxtable...
  • BamaMomma
    BamaMomma Posts: 53
    Options
    I have been told on many occasions that I look like Pink.....I've also been told I resemble Amy Smart. I can't complain about either of 'em!
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    I've been told Brooke Shields....on MULTIPLE occasions by totally random people. Drives my husband nuts.

I've also been told Helen Hunt on occasion...
  • megyak6
    megyak6 Posts: 9
    Options
    When Sex and the City was big I was always told I looked like Charlotte York (Kristen Davis). Other than that, Chelsea from Days of our Lives.
  • ActiveGuy81
    ActiveGuy81 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I heard Frank Mir (Former UFC HW Champ) and Michael Sarver (American Idol contestant from near my area).
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I've been told I look like Sarah Jessica Parker, Gwen Stefani and Tori Spelling.

Apparently, any celebrity between the ages of 40-45 who's blonde. *shrugs*
  • chrisrollins1
    Options
    While in Pittsburgh, I've been mistaken on more than one occasion for Jordan Staal of the Penguins.
  • LivingstonIpresume
    Options
    My baby niece said Santa one Christmas. Other than that ive gotten Bobby hill, uncle fester, pugsley, the lead singers of sublime and smash mouth. I think the only one I liked was Santa clause. Anyone see a resemblance to something not terrible?
  • Missmissy0003
    Missmissy0003 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I used to get told I look like people all the time. Now, I never hear it. The most common that I used to hear was Sally Field.

The first one I remember was someone saying I look like Joan Jett when I was 12.

Others were Ally sheedy, Liz Taylor (from her and my younger days), Christina Applegate, Tiffany amber thiessen, yasmine bleethe, Bjork, and Jules Asner, and Katy Lang (but these were years ago).

The last ones I got were Sarah Palin and Dr. G.

Some of them I was thrilled to hear and some made me absolutely want to cry.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    My baby niece said Santa one Christmas. Other than that ive gotten Bobby hill, uncle fester, pugsley, the lead singers of sublime and smash mouth. I think the only one I liked was Santa clause. Anyone see a resemblance to something not terrible?

I think you look a bit like the lead singer of the spin doctors.. The way he looked 20 years ago. :smile:
  • led6777
    led6777 Posts: 268
    Options
    people think i look exactly like the daughter from roseanne (sara gilbert).. and i can see why. it's not flattering but it's true.
  • meggrand
    meggrand Posts: 2
    Options
    I've gotten Emma Roberts (Julia Robert's niece) a lot, as well as Sara Bareilles. :)
  • NikoM5
    NikoM5 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    In order of most often

Ashton kutcher (I get this 10x more than the rest)
    Mathew perry
    Mark ruffalo
    Billy zane