Mind Vs. Body = 85 lbs down (pics!)

Options

Replies

• alikrorp225
    Options
    Congrats! I know what you mean about mind vs. body. You've worked hard and deserve all the compliments, congratulations, and pats on the back that you get. Way to go!
  • loki3981
    loki3981 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look amazing and are a great inspiration!
  • theberard
    theberard Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!
  • poledancing_ninja
    Options
    I find your attitude and the black&white dress picture incredibly sexy! You look amazing, keep up the good work!
  • littlelaurie14
    littlelaurie14 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    *whistle*
    You rock!
  • pawheeler1
    pawheeler1 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    This is awesome, thanks for showing us it can be done!!
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! Such and inspiration!
  • ConnieB1979
    ConnieB1979 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!! LOVE IT:flowerforyou:
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    WOW - what a difference. I love that dress pic - you can really see a difference in it. Yes, it truely is mind vs body - I can totally relate to that. I made excuse for a long time, and I am the smallest I have been since like middle school myself. Keep up the awesome work, and you will reach that final goal in no time.
  • Alisha_countrymama
    Alisha_countrymama Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    You look great! Be Proud!
    P.s. I love the Blue and Black dress you have on in your first pic! :)
  • ElectricMayhem
    ElectricMayhem Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    good for you!! glad to see you did it the right way, move your booty and eat right :) I was 268 at my highest weight now down almost 50 pounds so your story gives me hope!!! i'm also with you on the goal weight....i'm shooting for 145 which is plenty small enough for me (i'm in a size 8 usually at that weight) considering i've always had a booty and fairly top heavy ;D you should be so proud of yourself!!
  • Prudiddy
    Prudiddy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Wow you look so good, a totally different person!
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!! my start weight was the same as yours, and I am a size 18. My goal is also to lose 100..150 would be the perfect and healthy weight for me!!! I'm only 30 days in and 12 lbs down, so I have a long road ahead..but you truly are an inspiration. Great job!
  • emilynicole02
    emilynicole02 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!! great job girl!!
  • igora_soma
    igora_soma Posts: 486
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats on awesome results! :)
  • Sid422
    Sid422 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Way to go, you look fabulous! Thanks for sharing your story, you're an inspiration. :flowerforyou:
  • lynnmarie60
    lynnmarie60 Posts: 325
    Options
    Truly inspiring...great journey and you made it. Good for you!
  • faefaith
    faefaith Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing!
  • cjrunner80
    cjrunner80 Posts: 14
    Options
    Amazing!! Congrats to you!! An inspiration!! I like how you approached your weight loss, naturally!! Trying to do the same as you. Friend requests always welcomed. Currently trying to lose weight to be able to run, and be healthier. Getting married in July, and we want to have kids so I want to be able to run around.
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Congratulations! And don't forget that you have to keep at the diet to KEEP IT OFF.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!