Mind Vs. Body = 85 lbs down (pics!)

Options

Replies

• jfrankic
    jfrankic Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    You look great! You look healthy. Congrats!!!
  • HahnTBeth
    HahnTBeth Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Ow ow looking great!! That is so awesome and what an inspiration for me and everyone else!
  • luvmyharley
    Options
    Wow! Great job! Thank you for sharing your story of success :smile:
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Holy you have done an AMAZING job at losing weight. Congrats!!
  • BetherFace
    BetherFace Posts: 48
    Options
    You look fabulous! Great job!
  • harveysdtr
    Options
    Thank you SO MUCH for sharing and inspiring me! I'd like to read more about your journey.
  • rbrannock
    rbrannock Posts: 169
    Options
    You look amazing! Great story, thanks so much for sharing. Very inspirational. Good luck with the remainder of your journey.....and CONGRATS!
  • purpledelight
    purpledelight Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    No freaking way!!
    You
    look
    awesome!!
  • slim36
    slim36 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I'm just starting my journey this week and started at 263. I can't wait to be able to post my before and after pics. Thanks for the inspiration! This gives me hope!
  • perpetuallyfit
    perpetuallyfit Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hey just saw this!! You are amazing!!!!! I feel so inspired all over again!!!:flowerforyou:
  • kbd388
    kbd388 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    That I get up every morning and DECIDE my will is stronger than my body. For me this was really a battle of my mind Vs. my weight. And I am winning

This is how I operate each day - it works! You have done a great job and you are beautiful!
  • Melonhead
    Melonhead Posts: 168
    Options
    Hot damn...You look GOOD! Way to go
  • RunningDirty
    RunningDirty Posts: 293
    Options
    Inspiring! Beautiful pictures. :flowerforyou:
  • sammykins30
    Options
    Fantastic job!! You look great!!
  • AngieBil
    AngieBil Posts: 28
    Options
    Congrats on all your hard work and dedication!! You look beautiful!!!!
  • tscagg
    tscagg Posts: 11
    Options
    AWESOME JOB! Way to Go! How did you determine how many calories to eat?
  • Perfectdiamonds1
    Perfectdiamonds1 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look wonderful. Very inspirational. I cant wait to post my progress pics. Want to get ride of a few more pounds. You look great. The sexy trainer, Hummmm? That maybe a reward goal when down a few more pounds. :blushing: Anything to stay motivated. :laugh:

Congratulations on your success!!!
  • beachsigh
    beachsigh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! What a transformation for your life, thanks for sharing. Your right, it is HARD work and doesn't come easy, as with anything worth it!
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing. Congratulations.
  • rebrcca3434
    Options
    Wow! Such an inspiration. You make me determined to keep sitter here eating carrots and NOT chips. Good luck on the rest. Hear the last 20 or so can be the toughest to lose but you've proven you can deliver :) You go girl!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!