• HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    You look great!

PS I looove the black and white dress with the boots :wink:
  • veerichie
    veerichie Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    You look great! Awesome inspiration... thanks for sharing :)
  • Molly_Pitcher
    Molly_Pitcher Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I really appreciate all the complimetns and cheers. And yes, the best thing I have gained out of this is not the new dress size or number on the scale it's how freakin' happy I am to get up every morning and live my life! Really I gootaa say though a big part I left out is MFP, I ahve been on here since day one of my journey and the support is awesome! I think the big thing to take away from my loss, is if I can do it you can too!
    Keep rocking it everyone!!
  • K1mmer
    K1mmer Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You look terrific and I appreciate how honest you are about the process! I think I have not had as much success because I have not put in the same level of committment! I keep thinking there is an easier way, so thanks for inspiring some extra effort on my part! Congratulations!
  • Molly_Pitcher
    Molly_Pitcher Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    And the dress everyone loves came from goodwill! $6.99 people! 6 dollars and 99 freakin cents! Woop! Woop!
  • gwduker
    gwduker Posts: 293
    Options
    Congratulations! You look terrific! Side note, glad to see you kept your boobs! :) First thing to go on my wife! :sad:
  • bpwparents
    bpwparents Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! I just started my transformation and I started out at the same weight. Talk about motivation!! I hope I look as good as you in six months. I agree with the 150's range. That's where I was in high school and I felt completely comfortable at that size. With my body type its hard to get much smaller than that and still be healthy.
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    congrats on your success!!
  • GCAsMom
    GCAsMom Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing. It's so encouraging!
  • NoraMich84
    NoraMich84 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You ROCK!!!!! you look absolutely fabulous. So confident! Such amazing motivation this is to keep plugging along.
  • zpjsmom
    zpjsmom Posts: 3
    Options
    Go sister! Fantastic!!
  • kristen_lynn
    kristen_lynn Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    great job! we have similar stats but you're ahead of me :) thanks for being an inspiration!
  • ClaringtonLady43
    ClaringtonLady43 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Very Inspiring! Thanks so much for sharing your story and pics... yuo look awesome!
  • Bryanslady
    Bryanslady Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Wow !! You look good !!
  • CCJ13
    CCJ13 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • drotarthebarbarian
    drotarthebarbarian Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress. And thanks... I needed that inspiration:smile:
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Great Job
  • lisaishotpink
    Options
    Losing weight does suck! But as you said, totally worth it in the end. You look great! You seem much happier, and that's half the battle. Congratulations, and good luck with everything!
  • Funsoaps
    Funsoaps Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! Such and inspiration!

Agreed. You look awesome!
  • shebaw79
    shebaw79 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!! This is so inspirational. I am down 64lbs since last year January and I still have another 68lbs to go, almost half way there. So days I feel like throwing in the towel but hearing your story gives me the encouragement I need to keep going. Congratulations girl, you rock!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!