Replies

• drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Awesome story. Awesome work!!
  • angeltg
    angeltg Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I have no words except Congratulations. You are a warrior!
  • Funsoaps
    Funsoaps Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I can't believe your jeans are a 12, you look 10 or smaller for sure. You do have curves like me, so when I'm at 175, I look great. My goal is 175 and then I will re-assess and go from there if I want to go further, but I probably would never go under 155 because I do like my curves as well. I have a ways to go though! Good job on the hard work.

How long did it take to do?
  • kchris41
    kchris41 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Congrats! you look wonderful!
  • Nezsgirl
    Nezsgirl Posts: 3
    Options
    Amazing, you look fantastic. I hope my will can be as good as yours. were you also sticking to 1200 cals a day?
  • SurvivorRK
    SurvivorRK Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing job!!! Such a healthy, life change!
  • LadyVivica
    LadyVivica Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! I'm so jealous! My goal is 150 too and i have the same problems where i have to lose weight because my health is deteriorating. It is very scary, DIABETES IS NO JOKE! If you are pre-diabetic, take it seriously and lose weight NOW! I have just lost a good friend to Diabetes and if you can avoid it, AVOID IT AND GET ON THAT TREADMILL!

You are my inspiration since you proved you can surpass the same problems I am having with money and starting with video games till I could run!

Her methods work! Use MFP and do as much as you can with exercise and tell yourself everyday that you are stronger than your weight. This is a great success plan!

Good luck at the 1/2 marathon!
  • bbbgamer
    bbbgamer Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    great job you did!
  • rbwluv
    rbwluv Posts: 1
    Options
    WOW! Congrats!! That is a huge accomplishment :) You should be so proud of yourself!
  • eesmetana
    eesmetana Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Way to go - great job!
  • shel1103
    shel1103 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! You look great! Love the dress with the cute boots!
  • kmckeown1971
    kmckeown1971 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!
  • OVERWEIGHTLUVA
    OVERWEIGHTLUVA Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    GO YOU!!! Absolutly Amaz-balls!!! I need to lose (all together) 80-85 lbs....so, it's like this post was meant for me to see!!!! You look GREAT!!! CONGRATS!
  • iamfranniefierce
    iamfranniefierce Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    U go, Girl! Looking FAB!
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    Fantastic .... and you look great :)
  • Spudeata
    Spudeata Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You look about 20 years younger - amazing WTG you!!
  • ceannesjourney
    Options
    Aaaaaaaamaing! Such great dedication to yourself! I agree that a woman has to have curves...mostly because that's where I'll be :o). I hope to end up about where you are right now. I'm 5'9".
  • SinfulMe
    SinfulMe Posts: 38
    Options
    Well done, you loof Fabulous!
  • bassanne
    bassanne Posts: 56
    Options
    Your story, weight and goals are the same as mine. I started in February and am down 25lbs. I hope to be in the same place you are next year this time. I seem to be at a plateu right now. Thanks, and you look GREAT.
  • Anelj
    Anelj Posts: 12
    Options
    Amazing!! You are an inspiration for sure!! Thanks for sharing your story :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!