What's the weirdest thing you've ever binged on?

Options

Replies

• shady1987dre
    shady1987dre Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hot sauce.
  • lilbitsc89
    lilbitsc89 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    marshmallow creme, chocolate syrup and ritz crackers
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Oreos dipped in frosting from the baking aisle is probably my strangest one. Luckily I haven't done that one in months.
  • obum88
    obum88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Um. Cinnamon Maple Graduates lil' crunchies. Baby food. Why? Hahaha.

Omg those are amazing and only 100 calories for the whole can! yummy!
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Carrots. Lot's and lot's..of carrots.
    :P Plain carrots actually, so I guess it wasn't that bad, but it was way to much for my stomach to handle.

i grew up in the country, we had large garden and kids played outside and didn't come in. I love carrots. During summer I would snack on veggies right out of garden. One summer I turned orange, whites of my eyes and skin. My mom thought I had liver problems or something, come to find out; you can eat too many carrots. You'll turn orange :).

^^^ Lol--you guys are too funny. I only WISH I wanted to binge on carrots!! lol...I think you temporarily turned yourself into a Orange Beta-Carotene Monster. :noway:
  • Kooraloo
    Kooraloo Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Sweets like chocolate, brownies, and sugar. It's weird because I have a huge sweet tooth but I definitely have a cut off point where sweet&yummy goes to sweet&disgusting&Iwanttopuke. I'm still struggling to stop my sugar addiction but I know I need to cut it out of my life!
  • susiesweets
    Options
    You know those little tubs of frosting? I say and ate a whole tub of the pecan coconut one and it was delicious :)
    Weirdest Binge was on Butternut squash (the whole thing) and half a honeydew melon. I was in the E-R the next night having my gallbladder removed because of a 3" layer infection surrounding it- it almost exploded. I think I just wanted to try and calm my stomach but couldn't and just kept trying to feed it. Ya I've got issues I know.
  • obum88
    obum88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Don't know about wierd, but BBQ and Thai food trigger a 'have to eat every last bite' feeling in me. So does nigerian food............I guess snails would be weird or fried plantains......................yummy, wish my mom was closer! Oh i had a raspberry mashed up and mixed with sugar thing one week! Nigerian food uses a lot of palm oil can you say a gazzillion calories added to everything?
  • jfan175
    jfan175 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Chocolate cake frosting.....a whole can.
  • ashbee03
    ashbee03 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    chef boyardee.
    right out of the can.
  • mariaj1979
    mariaj1979 Posts: 31
    Options
    Dried fruit since going low carb I'm totally in love with dried fruit!
  • AlwaysInMotion
    AlwaysInMotion Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    A Costco-sized bag of salt & pepper pistachios. You'd think the shells would slow me down, but nope. I chased it with nearly a gallon of water to cope with all the salt. Not allowed to have pistachios in the house anymore.
  • littlemoonsandy
    littlemoonsandy Posts: 1,930
    Options
    A Costco-sized bag of salt & pepper pistachios. You'd think the shells would slow me down, but nope. I chased it with nearly a gallon of water to cope with all the salt. Not allowed to have pistachios in the house anymore.

I can relate to that. For me its peanuts..opening every shell is like opening a little present of pure goodness..DAMN YOU PEANUTS FOR BEING SO TASTY!!
  • AlwaysInMotion
    AlwaysInMotion Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    For me its peanuts..opening every shell is like opening a little present of pure goodness..

^^^ THIS! ^^^ Made me snortle. :laugh:
  • jdmorgan23x
    Options
    Spicy hott HOTT hummus !!!
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    salad... seriously, for a while I couldn't get enough of it , no dressing, nothing fancy, just letttuce, tomato, carrot, green pepper and sometimes cucumber. I went through a TON of veggies. Now for some reason I can't stand the taste of it lol I have to force myself to eat salad .
  • WilliamsPeggy
    WilliamsPeggy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    For Christmas one year, my Grandmother gave us a tin full of fresh pecan halves that she had baked in butter & salt. I think I ate the whole thing.
  • CrystalDreams
    CrystalDreams Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    potatoes chips and sour cream, but i mashed the chips in the jar and ate it with a spoon.
  • SunburNDA
    SunburNDA Posts: 23
    Options
    Alaskan king crab legs. It's a good thing that they're expensive where I live, otherwise I'd eat nothing else.
  • MoganHorse
    MoganHorse Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Biggest binge: Oreos and peanut butter
    Weirdest: Cheetos dipped in Mayo (Ik, it sounds gross, but man was i craving it!)