What's the weirdest thing you've ever binged on?

Options

Replies

• CatLambee
    CatLambee Posts: 26
    Options
    Mashed potatoes and hawaiian rolls.

Like...made into little mashed potato sandwiches.

/shame
  • Lushaholic
    Lushaholic Posts: 62
    Options
    -Peanut butter and Lays chips.
    -Peanut butter and spaghettio's.
    -Grill cheese with doritos crushed up inside.
    -Tomato soap and Cherrios.

..I COULD GO ON......:(
  • darlyndax
    darlyndax Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I used to binge on the dry powder coco mix in the packages.
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter out of the jar and chocolate any kind.
    Ice cream and chips
  • katenmills
    katenmills Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    When I have a binge episode, it starts off with my favourite foods... then by the end, I don't even care what it is so long as I'm eating. Terrible :frown:. My WEIRDEST choices include frozen peas straight from the freezer, jam/peanut butter/nutella from the jar with a spoon, dry cereal (even bran), sweetened cocoa powder straight from the tin, craisins, avocado, I once made a batch of chocolate sauce just to eat on its own..... bleh, thankfully I haven't binged recently.
  • missaugustusgloop
    Options
    Plantains are DELICIOUS. I love the sweet and the not-so-sweet kind. Drool...
  • Shaunky68
    Shaunky68 Posts: 28
    Options
    I thought I was being creative one night when I got home from the bar and couldn't find the usual late night munchies. So I chopped up the hot dogs I had and cooked them with a taco seasoning packet, as if to make usual tacos, ketchup and hot sauce, then added the mixture with chopped pepperoni, and mixed all of it into a bowl of cooked beef Ramen noodles. Topped with pieces of american cheese (wrapped in plastic). Yum! (I guess)
  • Samstudent88
    Samstudent88 Posts: 135
    Options
    Peanutbutter.....

Grab a bowl..dump PBnJ and eat it.....

Ice Cream just is not ice cream without a ton of peanutbutter...EXTRA Chrunchy

Peanutbutter on carrots...cellery....anything?
  • AriesGrl
    AriesGrl Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Croutons. :ohwell:

LOVE CROUTONS!!!
  • reshapemariah21
    reshapemariah21 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Freakin' jet puff marshmallow fluff. I would sneak into my cupboard and take spoonfuls at a time and take it back to my room.. haha, I was about 8. Can't forget Doritos and cream cheese.
  • AlwaysInMotion
    AlwaysInMotion Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I thought I was being creative one night when I got home from the bar and couldn't find the usual late night munchies. So I chopped up the hot dogs I had and cooked them with a taco seasoning packet, as if to make usual tacos, ketchup and hot sauce, then added the mixture with chopped pepperoni, and mixed all of it into a bowl of cooked beef Ramen noodles. Topped with pieces of american cheese (wrapped in plastic). Yum! (I guess)

^^^ Laughs! ^^^ That sounds like a CUI - "cooking under the influence" recipe!
  • AriesGrl
    Options
    Oh and a brick of cream cheese covered in salsa with wheat thins...I could eat the whole bar....yum!!!
  • AlwaysInMotion
    Options
    Oh and a brick of cream cheese covered in salsa with wheat thins...I could eat the whole bar....yum!!!

It's always fun explaining the next morning why the entire package of cream cheese has gone AWOL.
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Mine would probably have to be melted butter with graham cracker crumbs mixed in or melted butter with powdered sugar.

Deep fried french toast with lots of melted butter and powdered sugar until it made a paste!! :noway:
  • AriesGrl
    Options

It's always fun explaining the next morning why the entire package of cream cheese has gone AWOL.

LMAO I have 3 boys so I just blame one of them=)
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options

omg! i love this! amazing :D really. very creative. lol
  • AlwaysInMotion
    Options
    This thread made me realize I have an entire untapped fridge door full of condiments to explore!
  • MsNewBooty83
    Options
    spoonfuls of peanut butter or nutella (or both) dipped in brown sugar
    dry packages of maple and brown sugar oatmeal
    nesquick straight outta the bottle.
    yaaaarp.

oh and salt n vinegar chips crushed up into a half empty tub of sour cream. lol...ate that with a spoon, hot!
  • gendoll
    gendoll Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Potato chips dipped in Ketchup and crackers with peanut butter and caramel sauce.
  • MsNewBooty83
    Options
    potatoes chips and sour cream, but i mashed the chips in the jar and ate it with a spoon.

im not the only one!!!!