What's the weirdest thing you've ever binged on?

Options

Replies

• FitBunnyEm
    FitBunnyEm Posts: 320
    Options
    a whole jar of peanut butter i ate with a spoon.
  • teagirlmedium
    teagirlmedium Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Pickles
  • higgins1988
    Options
    i can binge on pretty much anything - usually make a HUGE vat of tuna mayo pasta and eat it straight from the pan :S haha!!
    at uni i used to go to the supermarket, buy anything and everything i wanted, take it home, get into bed with it all and polish it all off in one sitting! how embarassing :S
  • Kirkajuice
    Kirkajuice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Sugar, or marzipan. I still buy marzipan to eat on its own though. Smaller quantities.
  • Sphilips1909
    Sphilips1909 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Flying Ants (pan fried in butter)

Well if that didnt curb my appetite this morning I dont know what would. :bigsmile:
  • AthenaErr
    AthenaErr Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Bag of toffees a day - every day (ok thats not binging just really baaad eating) Same with Tangfastics. Cheese by the hunk.

Binge wise: Betty Crocker ready made frosting - right out of the tub with a spoon (tastes kinda soapy tbh so much fake stuff in there). Nutella by the spoon. Sugar melted in butter to make "midnight caramel" in times of desparation... My eating was nuts!
  • court211006
    Options
    ricecakes with nutella (not even a good mix i don't even know why!)
  • dillonfc123
    dillonfc123 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Half a jar of Nutella (the chocolate spread stuff). I used to eat up to that EVERY day..... :sick:

Me too, that was a big one :) That and the Betty Crocker Cake mix stuff... I wouldn't even bake it, just eat it right out of the box... really gross
  • lorjill
    lorjill Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Frozen waffles right out of the freezer dipped in syrup.
  • broadway_Calls
    broadway_Calls Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    A whole packet of marshmallows and almost a whole carton of hazelnut soya drink...weird combo and I felt so sick afterwards :(
  • nicholettebell
    Options
    Toasted bacon and peanut butter sandwiches.
    Cinnamon rolls with cream cheese frosting with a pint of Ben and Jerry's on top.

:noway:

I cannot keep any peanut butter or any sweets in my house. I will eat it all!
  • 76wendyful
    76wendyful Posts: 202
    Options
    Saltine crackers and milk or powdered sugar eaten by the spoonful
  • AliciaNorris81
    AliciaNorris81 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    A plate of cheese doritos, covered in bbq pulled pork, topped with melted cheese and ranch.
  • rprussell2004
    rprussell2004 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Seaweed.

Kelp, to be specific.

I think my body must have been craving potassium and iodine. Went through two bags of the stuff.
  • Hasu
    Hasu Posts: 67
    Options
    Entenmann's pop ems, but only the holiday editions that are chocolate and glaze and covered in sprinkles. One weekend it was all I would eat. That and ice cold milk. I ended up going through 2 and a half boxes in about 3 days and that was ALL I ate. I didn't want anything else.

They were tasty but to this day I still don't know why I was craving em so bad lol
  • squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I was nervous before a job interview so I ate an entire jar of pickles... at least they're not too high calorie but the sodium I'm sure was ABSURD.

also- I probably reeked of pickles when I went for my interview immediately after. Gross. Not sure what I was thinking (though I did get the job!)
  • SavageFeast
    SavageFeast Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Canned refried beans once when I was a kid. They had gone untouched in the cabinet for months so I figured no one would notice if all three cans just disappeared in a night.
  • SkinnyBlood
    Options
    Puppy chow (It is NOT dog food-- Peanutbutter, chocolate, powdered sugar, chex mix cereal, butter, and vanilla extract) also, pizza and powdered donuts. Not that weird, but.. lol
  • laurastrait21
    laurastrait21 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I used to take spoonfuls of cream cheese!!
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    cheese puffs dipped in french onion dip. I'm talking an entire bag of cheese puffs and a whole container of dip.

Made me a little sick afterwards.