What's the weirdest thing you've ever binged on?

Options

Replies

• hheater
    hheater Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Mustard. Sucked it right out of the bottle. Downed the whole bottle standing in front of the fridge.

I seriously just laughed out loud! That's hilarious!!! For me, it's marshmallows. I can (and greatly desire to) eat the whole freakin' bag.
  • zrmac804
    zrmac804 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Mac and cheese sauce mix. I buy the powder in bulk and enjoy macaroni with double the sauce. On a bad day I'll skip the pasta entirely.

Pancakes with Gjetost cheese and bananas

Peanut butter with just about anything! Probably the weirdest combo was peanut butter and potato chip sandwiches

Cool-whip mixed with dry cocoa powder

Popcorn flavouring powder - you're supposed to sprinkle it on popcorn, but I just sprinkled it into my mouth

Soy nut butter mixed with vanilla ice cream (that soy stuff was SO dry that that was the only way I could eat it...and I didn't want to waste a whole jar of expensive soy food.

Diet jello - I've eaten a whole box in a sitting

Microwave popcorn

Pickles
  • MissyLeBlanc
    Options
    My weirdest is potato chip and mayonaise sandwiches on white bread. sounds weird, but surprisingly yummy lol.

OMG... yes!!! My fave is doritos or cheetos!!!
  • zrmac804
    zrmac804 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Also, flavoured instant oatmeal powder. Straight up, no water.
  • Fit2befitZ
    Fit2befitZ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Veggie Chips! Haha
  • shyrina25
    shyrina25 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    raisin bran cereal mixed into yogurt
  • AlwaysInMotion
    AlwaysInMotion Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Spicy hott HOTT hummus !!!

You have a gullet of steel!
  • emanna11
    emanna11 Posts: 57
    Options
    Rum Balls (err...well the dough). I used to bake for everyone for Christmas and one year I found a recipe for Rum Balls made with Nilla Wafers, coca powder, some other stuff, and rum. For every one I rolled in powdered sugar I think I ate 2. DH came home at 4pm and found me passed out on the couch, bowl still in my arms. Thank goodness this was before the kid and dogs!
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Butter. Actually I don't eat butter so I'm pretty sure it was earth balance. Right out of the container. :noway:
  • birdymama
    birdymama Posts: 9
    Options
    Marshmallow fluff!
  • glassbirdhouse
    Options
    Grapefruit. I get the big containers of sectioned grapefruit (ten grapefruit in a jar, they say) and I can sit on the floor in front of the fridge and eat the entire thing.
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    fluffernutters. peanut butter mixed with marshmallow fluff on bread. the weird part is i would just put the peanut butter in the fluffernutter container and just mixed it all together. i made myself sick eating that much. marshmallow fluff is no longer allowed in this house. :laugh:
  • Deedsie
    Deedsie Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I once ate 7 tomato sandwiches (tomato, miracle whip, toasted wheat bread) in one setting. I received horrible canker sores after it though. Too much acid!
  • V3ggieL0vinGinger
    Options
    I don't really "binge". Never have actually. But I tend to eat WAY TOO MANY blueberries or strawberries when I get them. Like, 2 lbs of strawberries in one sitting...oh gosh, it makes me feel so sick but they taste so good!!
  • simplyblessed5
    simplyblessed5 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    strawberry jelly straight out of the jar! lol
  • xlolitabandita
    Options
    Honey Mustard right out of the container and whole bags of turkey pepperoni.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Oyster crackers, cake mix and Pillsbury uncooked rolls, mmmmmmm!!!
  • cfred40
    cfred40 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    tomato paste from the can with a spoon
  • lbaileyjohannsen
    lbaileyjohannsen Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Pub cheese? The spreadable cheese stuff you get at Trader Joes with tortilla chips. I could eat it by itself.
  • lindsy721
    lindsy721 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Probably plain brown sugar in a bowl :D