What's the weirdest thing you've ever binged on?

Options

Replies

• chandra38
    chandra38 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    A jar of chocolate frosting WITH a bag of plain potato chips AND a 32 ounce coke AND 3 twinkies AND a handful of almonds. Seriously! How sick is that? That was me most of last summer! I was super depressed and eating emotionally. Thank God for intervention!
  • birdieandkenadi05
    birdieandkenadi05 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Nutella...tried to "go healthy" and eat it with rice wafer crackers but its no use when I ate the WHOLE jar!!
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Saltines and Cream Cheese.
  • tuiccim
    tuiccim Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Probably boiled peanuts. Man those things are delicious.
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    a whole bag of mini marshmallows
  • valerie521
    valerie521 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    some of these things are making me want to puke...

the combinations are funky funky !!

But when I was preggers, I ate Apple pie filling. I craved appless all the time. So
    I would chuck a can in the fridge, let it get real cold and eat eat eat

YUMMY
  • mdundon09
    mdundon09 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Dry oatmeal with a side of pickles...I was pregnant so I suppose weirdness is allowed ;)
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    Raw ground beef & fish. No I'm not into that raw food diet thing, its that I really like raw foods ever since & in fact sushis and sashimis are my ultimate food weaknesses
  • Wenchilada
    Wenchilada Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Mustard. Sucked it right out of the bottle. Downed the whole bottle standing in front of the fridge.

When I was in the hospital a while back, one of my nurses told me that he gets really bad leg cramps from running/biking sometimes, and one time he woke up with them so bad in the middle of the night that he crawled/scooted on his stomach to the fridge, got out the yellow mustard, and chugged from the bottle. Supposedly vinegar is really helpful for leg cramps (he also said pickle juice works, but he couldn't reach it from the floor).
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    100 Chicken nuggets from Mcdonalds. Not weird, but it was one of the best binges ever!
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    packet of rolled icing meant for cakes.. just ate the lot... without anything.. The binge also included several biscuits, chocolate bars and icecream.. Damn my sweet tooth.. oh and the odd dip into the peanut butter jar.. :sick:
  • emivance
    emivance Posts: 3
    Options
    Probably deconstructing the inside of a microwave buttered popcorn bag, and licking the inside. I wouldn't recommend it.
  • _hi_hat3r_
    _hi_hat3r_ Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Chitterlings
  • lthomas2541
    Options
    Full box of Texas Toast :(
  • rprussell2004
    rprussell2004 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Probably boiled peanuts. Man those things are delicious.

+1
  • jherman08
    jherman08 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Alternating spoonful of peanut butter, spoonful of marmite, spoonful of jam to polish off a whole jar of both peanut butter and jam (not marmite though).
    What in the world does marmite taste like?
  • Kirkajuice
    Kirkajuice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Alternating spoonful of peanut butter, spoonful of marmite, spoonful of jam to polish off a whole jar of both peanut butter and jam (not marmite though).
    What in the world does marmite taste like?

Deliciousness. It's a yeast extract and I have in fact just had some on a sandwich.
  • PercivalHackworth
    PercivalHackworth Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    I think it was chocolate with tuna
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I used to eat whole sticks of butter as a kid.
  • PercivalHackworth
    PercivalHackworth Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    I used to eat whole sticks of butter as a kid.

butter sticks, say bye to your fat defficiencies :laugh: :laugh: