What's the last text you received?

Options

Replies

• JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    "maybe I should save Margarita for when I an with you"

From tink....her phone is new excuse the typos!
  • jdploki70
    jdploki70 Posts: 343
    Options
    "Good morning sunshine."

(From that guy that you wish you had never given your number to.)

I have one of those too and get the exact same text! LOL

Ha ha! It must be a lame guy thing.
    Hey, stop picking on me :(
  • Bakerchk
    Bakerchk Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Your pymnt for your Monthly4G plan is past due, so your plan is inactive Call care @ 611 to make a pyment to get your monthly service working again.

Note: This was sent about an hour after I received my "Thanks for refilling!" text message. haha. SMH
  • onleethestrong
    onleethestrong Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I know ur happy and I dont wanna ruin wat u got, but ur pretty and i think someone needs to tell ya. ;) < From the supposed "best friend" of the guy I'm seeing.

Yikes that doesn't sound like a "best friend" to me

Not so much.... My guy kinda warned me that a few of his friends are dogs.... For the record, my guy compliments me a whole lot, but he's blind, so his buddy figures it doesn't really count cause he can't actually see me...

Oh wow, so he's blind and these are his friends?? Charmers I'm sure...

It really p*sses me off, cause he's super sweet and would do just about anything for anyone. People tend to try and take advantage. Kinda think that I'm gonna help him get a backbone! I read him the whole series of texts just so he know what was going on... figured if it was laid out there maybe he'd realize just how wrong it is. He deserves better treatment, and so do I!
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    "Phineas and Ferb is sooo addicting"

100% agree!!

Know why we're friends Erin?? Look at my response to the same post. :tongue:

LMAO!! That's hilarious! Great minds!! :) Plus I love your boobs....:love:

Yeah...since I am posting on forums today, definitely NOT going to make it the profile pic, but will be in with the other pics...lol
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    "Good morning sunshine."

(From that guy that you wish you had never given your number to.)

I have one of those too and get the exact same text! LOL

Ha ha! It must be a lame guy thing.
    Hey, stop picking on me :(

Aw, my husband says that to me all the time, and that's what he texts me when he's out of town for work ... he's not lame.. well, maybe a little, but he's sweet :wink:
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Some of these are just awesome.
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    I know ur happy and I dont wanna ruin wat u got, but ur pretty and i think someone needs to tell ya. ;) < From the supposed "best friend" of the guy I'm seeing.

Yikes that doesn't sound like a "best friend" to me

Not so much.... My guy kinda warned me that a few of his friends are dogs.... For the record, my guy compliments me a whole lot, but he's blind, so his buddy figures it doesn't really count cause he can't actually see me...

Oh wow, so he's blind and these are his friends?? Charmers I'm sure...

It really p*sses me off, cause he's super sweet and would do just about anything for anyone. People tend to try and take advantage. Kinda think that I'm gonna help him get a backbone! I read him the whole series of texts just so he know what was going on... figured if it was laid out there maybe he'd realize just how wrong it is. He deserves better treatment, and so do I!

I'm glad you told him! Maybe they figure texting is safe because they know he won't read it? When i first got my phone it would read all of my texts out loud, even if I was on a call. So...they aren't 100% safe, but I am glad you told him!
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    "Phineas and Ferb is sooo addicting"

100% agree!!

Know why we're friends Erin?? Look at my response to the same post. :tongue:

LMAO!! That's hilarious! Great minds!! :) Plus I love your boobs....:love:

Yeah...since I am posting on forums today, definitely NOT going to make it the profile pic, but will be in with the other pics...lol

HA! :laugh:
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Coworker asking me to order her some chicken strips from the Schwann's man
  • MystiqueASAP
    MystiqueASAP Posts: 747
    Options
    "jcp: Only one week to find Dad the perfect gift! Shop now @ http://jcp.is/LArhA5 Reply STOP 2Optout"
  • GrnEydGrl86
    GrnEydGrl86 Posts: 154
    Options
    "I wanna kick your puppy"

Damn auto correct......:tongue:
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    Did you really lol
  • Zumbagurl64
    Zumbagurl64 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    from hubby.... "sorry...you have been ms. salad lately...lick...I mean miss you too...." lmao!
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    "I've gotta buy me some rope"..

I'll give you two guesses as to what she's reading.
  • Kayla4U
    Kayla4U Posts: 73
    Options
    Is he home ?
  • Chrystibel
    Chrystibel Posts: 116
    Options
    From my mom

"We're eating york peppermint pattie ice cream while I help you organize you're house tonight, you can work it off tommorow."

I love my mom.
  • coe28
    coe28 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Is he home ?

Naughty!!!
  • anunley1
    anunley1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    "Awesome"

- from my boyfriend because he asked me if, the next time I come in from my morning run, if I can wake him up to go to the gym and I said yes :):love:
  • Krushchev
    Krushchev Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    "DTF?"

(Not what you think.)