" I'd say both, cause then if we wanna, we can do it =) "
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    "Got one... need beer"
  • IronPlayground
    IronPlayground Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    "STARZ: The Spartacus Replay begins tonight @ 9pm ET with eps 1-3 of Gods of the Arena. Don't miss it!"
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    "I will pull it"

Bacon from the freezer
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    It was an address to a party. I'm not going to post it though, because I'm sure my friends don't want a bunch of folks they don't know showing up! LOL
  • mcguire1996
    Options
    "no. . . "
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    "I got a job".....from the ex-wife
    (now maybe CS will catch up to her)
  • exdisneychick
    Options
    F!ck off!

It was the ex-husbands answer to "are you going to help with OUR daughters drivers ed class?"
    gotta love a dead-beat dad.....
  • onleethestrong
    onleethestrong Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I know ur happy and I dont wanna ruin wat u got, but ur pretty and i think someone needs to tell ya. ;) < From the supposed "best friend" of the guy I'm seeing.

Yikes that doesn't sound like a "best friend" to me

Not so much.... My guy kinda warned me that a few of his friends are dogs.... For the record, my guy compliments me a whole lot, but he's blind, so his buddy figures it doesn't really count cause he can't actually see me...

Oh wow, so he's blind and these are his friends?? Charmers I'm sure...

It really p*sses me off, cause he's super sweet and would do just about anything for anyone. People tend to try and take advantage. Kinda think that I'm gonna help him get a backbone! I read him the whole series of texts just so he know what was going on... figured if it was laid out there maybe he'd realize just how wrong it is. He deserves better treatment, and so do I!

I'm glad you told him! Maybe they figure texting is safe because they know he won't read it? When i first got my phone it would read all of my texts out loud, even if I was on a call. So...they aren't 100% safe, but I am glad you told him!

Another friend of his "hits on me" all the time, but does it right in front of him, and it's more funny then creepy. He'll tell my guy that one of these days I'll get sick of him then he's gonna make his move, or other things along those lines. It's not as threatening to us because it's out there for both of us to see.... This other one kinda creeps me out. I've gotten 4 or 5 more texts from the creepy friend today, and some of them were worse then others. I've told him that maybe it would be better if he just stopped texting me all together....
  • jennlove79
    jennlove79 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    "Ok first u need a frozen frappe a straw and the will to finish it in one shot an then u will remember thr true meaning of brain freeze"
  • DEEDLYNN
    DEEDLYNN Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    NO LIE....NO EXAGGERATION.... My friend just won $609,000 in the Lottery. I nearly passed flat out and then they sent me a copy of the winning ticket and the payout slip. Yes, she most certainly did..... Happy for her....Sad that I can't even win $1
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    From my 22 y/o babysitter, I've been beating her up in the gym for about 10 months:

"I wouldn't have done it without you, so thank YOU! I think I'm going to sign up for that half (marathon). That'll give me something to work towards.

I told my brother that I was thinking about signing up for a half marathon and he laughed and said 'Yo *kitten* ain't going no 13 miles...' Now I'm DEFINITELY signing up."

She wouldn't run a 5K this time last year. Proud of her.
  • annafonte
    annafonte Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Very natural if you didnt feel any emotions, then I would be worried.
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    "Thanks for making them start again"
  • Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Options
    fooooooooooood plz x x x
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    "All you can do is love her and support her".
    My auntie has declined in health after my uncle passed last year. I'm having a very hard time with it.
  • MrsNeverSatisfied130
    Options
    "How do I get on that MyBook or FaceSpace? Your mom wants to see your cousin's baby."

My dad in refference to logging into Facebook lol they just learned how to text.
  • BEMND
    BEMND Posts: 33
    Options
    Guess where Captain America will be next Saturday!!!!

*I'm still waiting for the answer
  • MrsNeverSatisfied130
    Options
    "take a shower I am on my way home"

someone's day/night got a whole lot better...(:
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    "Soz I didn't tb was working then went out and battery died xx"