Ladies, how do you like your men groomed?

Options

Replies

• beckieboo12
    Options
    Got to be hairy, no full beards though, love stubble and love, love tattoos!! :)
  • Papalov100
    Papalov100 Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I want to see more pics guys
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Puppy cut. Maybe lion cut. No poodle cut.
  • LizHowerton
    LizHowerton Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Natural. Whatever that entails. Not thrilled with back hair...fortunately hubby doesn't have that.
  • Steve_Runs
    Steve_Runs Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Honestly? I like a fit man, who showers regularly. That's my main thing - clean! I could care less if he has body hair or not... but I'm actually not too into the whole "manscaping" thing. I don't even really love calogne (a little is nice for an evening out - but not as a daily thing). I guess I like the "traditional" version of a man. You know - the old fashon cowboy/ranch hand type... or maybe the original James Bond/Sean Connery... or Harrison Ford in Indiana Jones. :blushing: Those dudes wouldn't be shavin' their chests and stuff - too busy doing "manly" stuff. Haha! :laugh:
    Best answer yet!
  • Steve_Runs
    Options
    Stop shaving!!! Your not a chick!!! Men are hairy beings and i think its crazy that women would even want a guy thats completely hairless. Just reminds me of a young boy, ewww! Maintaining things is fine, but I like a man that has chest hair, arm and leg hair. Back hair is the only one i thing, if too much, is a turn off.
    This is why I like you!
  • darkknightfan
    darkknightfan Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    <<<<au naturel ... other than "south of the border"
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Keep your nether region neat & together.
    That's all I ask.
  • Steve_Runs
    Options
    Ok, I'm a hairy guy. Everywhere but my head. I do trim the down below area. I don't shave it. I have to say this as well. I'm almost 55 years old. I've been around the block a couple times. i have NEVER once had a woman turned off by my body hair. None of it. Not once! In fact, the usual response is more like, 'emm baby, nice! furry!'!

Now all this being said, since I've become a runner 4 years ago, I now closely trim my upper body hair. I know right?
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    I like a clean and somewhat groomed man, doesn't have to be hairless, a normal amount is fine(or light trimming if he's more hairy). I've dated a guy that was furry as a bear, one that was 'normal', and one that was naturally hairless from the waist up, so I've had the "full experience" XD

Edit: an extra note... I LOVE the 5 o'clock shadow-look on a guy. Clean shaven face is nice, and has it's time of 'that younger/boyish look is great', plus it makes kissing and intimate activities more 'gentle', but something about that light stubble look is awesome...a well-defined jawline...rawr. :love:
  • Jesiena
    Jesiena Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hair doesn't bother me at all. Which is lucky for my boyfriend, since he is a really hair man. It's seriously everywhere! :laugh:
  • fitpilatesqueen
    Options
    If I had a man I would want him to be as he wants to be, like he feels good to be. I do not tell people how to be.
    If a man didn´t like it that I do not shave my legs every day or even for days then he can just take a hike, either he loves me the way I´m or not at all.
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    Tom Selleck. Manly like a boss!

Tom-Selleck.jpg
  • YaBoiMUGS
    YaBoiMUGS Posts: 237
    Options
    Being a man I prefer to look like a man; no shaved arms or legs for me. If some "manscaping" below the belt is required then I'll do so, but otherwise it's all natural for me.

If you're too superficial/judgmental and can't handle a man looking like a man, then you're just a waste of time anyways :wink:

You tryna say I don't look like a man?
  • Naturally_sassy0525
    Naturally_sassy0525 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I like a clean shaved chest and at least trimmed down below hair anywhere else is fine with me.
  • RainxPain
    RainxPain Posts: 152
    Options
    I prefer things under the belt trimmed and clean. My guy shaves his armpits... only because I asked him. Hehe (:
  • AlabasterJar68
    Options
    Ok, I got a lot of crap from my boys because I shave damn near all of my body hair. Yeah I shave my legs, armpits, and more (use your imagination). I'm not ashamed of it. I'm just not a fan of body hair. Which leads me to my question, how do you ladies like your man when it comes to body hair?

When my husband and I were dating he would shave his forearms and chest hair, because he thought I would be disgusted. I asked him not to shave it off anymore. I love his chest hair and forearms.
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    It really depends on the man, some men are totally hot hairless, but for others; a little arm and leg hair and enough chest hair to run your fingers through along with a happy trail is what makes them hot. Too much hair,where they look like they're wearing a sweater is a definite turn off.
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    arm hair = good
    leg hair = good
    chest hair = fine
    back hair = negative
    armpit hair = trim if out of control
    ear/nose hair = trim it :sick:
    lower man area = trim it at the very least

hope this helps..:glasses:

I agree with this
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I don't like back hair whatsoever or hairy ears. I do like that my husband manscapes his "other" area. So thoughtful of him. :wink: