All time favorite line from a movie...

Options
What is your favorite movie line of all time?

"I came here to chew bubble gum and kick *kitten*...and I am all out of bubble gum."

Roddy Rod Piper from "Them."

Replies

• VaporsWorld
    VaporsWorld Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    What is your favorite movie line of all time?

"I came here to chew bubble gum and kick *kitten*...and I am all out of bubble gum."

Roddy Rod Piper from "Them."

Funny. Don't think I could pick just one! I'll give you the first that comes to mind though.
    Ultra Violet.
    Garth: Why won't you ever let anybody in?
    Violet: "Because these moments, as beautiful as they are, their evil when their gone."
  • gaiareeves
    gaiareeves Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Currently: "DO I LOOK TO BE IN A GAMING MOOD?"

All time, pretty much anything from fight club:
    "You are not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your f*cking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world."
    "It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."
    "The things you own end up owning you."
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you."

Now... I been sayin' that **** for years. And if you ever heard it, that meant your *kitten*. You'd be dead right now. I never gave much thought to what it meant. I just thought it was a cold-blooded thing to say to a mother****er before I popped a cap in his *kitten*.

But I saw some **** this mornin' made me think twice. See, now I'm thinking: maybe it means you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. 9mm here... he's the shepherd protecting my righteous *kitten* in the valley of darkness.

Or it could mean you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. And I'd like that. But that **** ain't the truth.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd.
  • gastankerdriver
    Options
    My second all time favorite is from the "Exorcist."

"Your mother sucks c__ks in Hell!"

Linda Blair
  • LAWoman79
    LAWoman79 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    From one of my favorite movies: A Love Song for Bobby Long

Some people reach a place in time where they've gone as far as they can. A place where wives and jobs collide with desire. That which is unknowable and those who remain out of sight. See what it is invisible and you will see what to write. That's how Bobby used to put it. It was the invisible people he wanted to live with. The ones that we walk past everday, the ones we sometimes become. The ones in books who live only in someones mind's eye. He was a man who was destined to go through life and not around it. A man who was sure the shortest path to Heaven was straight through Hell. But the truth of his handicap lay only in a mind both exalted and crippled by too many stories and the path he chose to become one. Bobby Long's tragic flaw was his romance with all that he saw. And I guess if people want to believe in some form of justice, then Bobby Long got his for a song.
  • LindaLouLu
    LindaLouLu Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    "M-O-O-N! That spells Nebraska!"

From The Stand
  • surromom2010
    surromom2010 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    How exactly do you suck a fu**? Donnie Darko!!
  • KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    "Did you just refer to me as 'white devil'?"

ace-ventura-en-afrique-03-g1.jpg

AND

tumblr_m0bin3EOLY1qb3l9f.gif
  • soultap
    soultap Posts: 6
    Options
    "I'm not a smart man... but i know what love is." Forrest Gump.

(I say this to my Girlfriend to get her annoyed):smokin:
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    "The saddest thing in life is wasted talent" Lorenzo Anello, A Bronx Tale....My favorite movie ever (:
  • BeebsAbs
    BeebsAbs Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your ****ing khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

Tyler Durden, Fight Club
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    Don't dream it, be it.

Dr Frankenfurter / Rocky Horror Picture Show
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    "M-O-O-N! That spells Nebraska!"

From The Stand

I hope you've read that book. :)
  • aimee_md
    aimee_md Posts: 44
    Options
    "If im not back in 5 minutes....wait longer" -Ace Ventura

"Perfection is not just about control. It's also about letting go. Surprise yourself so you can surprise the audience."- Black Swan

Crocodile Dundee 2:
    "What's the chance of you leaving with that jacket on?"
    Throws a dagger, pinning his mohawk to the wall
    "Better than average!" I LOVE those films

Also anything from Anchorman or 40 year old virgin those scripts are golden
  • MommyRobot
    MommyRobot Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    "My god, I haven't been f**ked like that since grade school."
  • BeebsAbs
    BeebsAbs Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    "My god, I haven't been f**ked like that since grade school."

love the fight club quote!

MY #1 film of all time
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    "I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker."
  • bakz4
    bakz4 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    "Papa says, 'If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all.'"
    ~Thumper in Bambi
  • puppywalker
    puppywalker Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    "Momma says alligators are so ornery 'cause they got all them teeth and no toothbrush."