All time favorite line from a movie...

Options

Replies

• SeanNJ
    SeanNJ Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    What is your favorite movie line of all time?

"I came here to chew bubble gum and kick *kitten*...and I am all out of bubble gum."

Roddy Rod Piper from "Them."

This
  • megsi474
    megsi474 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Don't be a guy. The world is full of guys. Be a MAN. - Say Anything
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I see you shiver with antici..................................pation. But maybe the rain is more to blame. So i'll remove the cause but not the symptiom.

Dr. Frankenfurter, Rocky Horror Picture Show
  • JupitersGhost
    Options
    "Michael, were you out on the lake today kissing your brain?"
    - The Man with Two Brains

That line always makes me laugh.
  • LindaLouLu
    LindaLouLu Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    "M-O-O-N! That spells Nebraska!"

From The Stand

I hope you've read that book. :)

Frequently! It's one of my very favorites! :laugh:
  • crazy8ts
    crazy8ts Posts: 360
    Options
    "Boards Don't hit back." - Enter the Dragon
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    the cartoon version of alice in wonderland. im the queen and you're not:laugh:
  • RipperSB
    RipperSB Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    "Do you expect me to talk?"

"No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die!"

- Goldfinger
  • bimpski
    bimpski Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    you're gonna need a bigger boat
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    - Hell of a thing killin' a man, take away all he's got, and all he was ever gonna have.
    - Well, I guess they had it comin'
    - We all got it comin', kid....

Clint - Unforgiven
  • dr_tina
    dr_tina Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I guess I picked the wrong week to stop stop sniffing glue -Airplane :-)
  • Liasings
    Liasings Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    "Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"It would be the last unicorn that came to Molly Grue"

"Imagine you're a deer. You're prancing along, you get thirsty, you spot a little brook, you put your little deer lips down to the cool clear water... BAM! A f*ckin bullet rips off part of your head! Your brains are laying on the ground in little bloody pieces! Now I ask ya. Would you give a *kitten* what kind of pants the son of a b*tch who shot you was wearing?"
  • I love it when Banner says, "I'm always angry."
  • sshook990
    sshook990 Posts: 284
    Options
    "scuba steve DAMN YOU" after steping on scuba steve "Big Daddy"
  • BostonMatt
    BostonMatt Posts: 258
    Options
    "They'll find they have reserved seats somewhere along one of the baselines, where they sat when they were children and cheered their heroes. And they'll watch the game and it'll be as if they dipped themselves in magic waters. The memories will be so thick they'll have to brush them away from their faces. People will come Ray. The one constant through all the years, Ray, has been baseball. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. It has been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again. But baseball has marked the time. This field, this game: it's a part of our past, Ray. It reminds of us of all that once was good and it could be again. Oh... people will come Ray. People will most definitely come"- Terrance Mann
  • nursedb
    nursedb Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Fat guy in a little coat....fat guy in a little coat

That's gonna leave a mark!

Brothers don't shake hands...brothers gotta HUG!

Does this tie make my face look fat? ....No your face makes your face look fat!

What'd You DO????

Pretty little maidens all in a row!

All from Tommy Boy
  • SavageRabidBeast
    SavageRabidBeast Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    "Kitty, I have my finger in your mouth but I don't feel any teeth" - Eight Crazy Nights
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    "They'll find they have reserved seats somewhere along one of the baselines, where they sat when they were children and cheered their heroes. And they'll watch the game and it'll be as if they dipped themselves in magic waters. The memories will be so thick they'll have to brush them away from their faces. People will come Ray. The one constant through all the years, Ray, has been baseball. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. It has been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again. But baseball has marked the time. This field, this game: it's a part of our past, Ray. It reminds of us of all that once was good and it could be again. Oh... people will come Ray. People will most definitely come"- Terrance Mann

(wiping tear)...... get's me everytime.

If I stay for the, "Hey, Dad...... can we have a catch" I am a blubbering baby for at least an hour.
  • dsckrc
    dsckrc Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    "This pie is so good." - Urban Cowboy
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    "I just thought if you invited me over, you knew it was me showing up" - If These Walls Could Talk 2 - Chloe Sevigny