THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sbehlmer
    Sbehlmer Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    "I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse."~The Godfather
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    It's going green! (the sky in twister - I always say that before a nasty storm)

That's ok... He can call me flower if he wants to... Hehe I don't mind. (Bambi)

Hello! My name is inigo ! You killed my father! Prepare to die! (princess bride)
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    "...I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. "

• nursedb
    nursedb Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Fat guy in a little coat....fat guy in a little coat

That's gonna leave a mark!

Brothers don't shake hands...brothers gotta HUG!

Does this tie make my face look fat? ....No your face makes your face look fat!

What'd You DO????

Pretty little maidens all in a row!

All from Tommy Boy

You forgot, "UGH, I can HEAR you getting fatter."

DAMN...I KNEW I was forgetting something!!! There's so MANY of them! lol
  • nursedb
    nursedb Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    And in other news...My tiny little nipples went to France...Bruce Almighty
  • ladyace15
    ladyace15 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    "What you mean you don't eat no meat!" My Big Fat Greek Wedding

"You are my Inspiration, Alma, Ilene, Evette!" Pillow Talk

"Sexual Chocolate!" Coming to America

"I always assumed you had sex with your bathers, I know I do!" Coming to America

"Keep em' under your thumb Goof, don't let him fool ya with that buddy buddy act now!" A Goofy Movie

"I'm all jacked up on Mountain Dew" Talladaga Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby
  • kiwigal41
    kiwigal41 Posts: 1,059
    Options
    "If you build it, he will come..." ~ Field of Dreams
  • 51powerski
    51powerski Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    "Consider that a divorce"

Douglas Quaid (Arnold) to Lori (Sharon Stone) in Total Recall, moments after shooting her in the face.

That film is full of Arnold's best one liners, top film.
  • AndiJoy812
    AndiJoy812 Posts: 236
    Options
    "There's no crying in baseball!!"
  • Secondgoround
    Options
    Godfather:

"Leave the gun, take the cannoli"
  • RunEloiseRun
    Options
    I second the Fight Club quotes and the When Harry Met Sally one also.
    To add, I LOVE American Beauty and I could not pick just one quote!

-"My job consists of basically masking my contempt for the *kitten* in charge, and, at least once a day, retiring to the men's room so I can jerk off while I fantasize about a life that doesn't so closely resemble Hell."
    - I'm just an ordinary guy with nothing to lose.
    - I guess I could be pretty pissed off about what happened to me... but it's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst... And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday.
  • kiwigal41
    Options
    "They'll find they have reserved seats somewhere along one of the baselines, where they sat when they were children and cheered their heroes. And they'll watch the game and it'll be as if they dipped themselves in magic waters. The memories will be so thick they'll have to brush them away from their faces. People will come Ray. The one constant through all the years, Ray, has been baseball. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. It has been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again. But baseball has marked the time. This field, this game: it's a part of our past, Ray. It reminds of us of all that once was good and it could be again. Oh... people will come Ray. People will most definitely come"- Terrance Mann
  • kiwigal41
    Options
    "They'll find they have reserved seats somewhere along one of the baselines, where they sat when they were children and cheered their heroes. And they'll watch the game and it'll be as if they dipped themselves in magic waters. The memories will be so thick they'll have to brush them away from their faces. People will come Ray. The one constant through all the years, Ray, has been baseball. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. It has been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again. But baseball has marked the time. This field, this game: it's a part of our past, Ray. It reminds of us of all that once was good and it could be again. Oh... people will come Ray. People will most definitely come"- Terrance Mann

(wiping tear)...... get's me everytime.

If I stay for the, "Hey, Dad...... can we have a catch" I am a blubbering baby for at least an hour.
  • kiwigal41
    Options
    wow.......so cool to see two lines from the movie that i quoted......love Field of Dreams.....such a good film....

i also love the line....."it doesn't have to be anything"......"how did you get so smart all of a sudden?"......."i had a good day".....Tobey McGuire talking to his mum after he comes back from "Pleasantville"......one of his best performances i think.......I think the movie was quite misunderstood.....there is quite a deep underlying story running through that film......really makes you think......:)
  • ShareeMorty
    ShareeMorty Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    "I fart in your general direction" Monty Python & the Holy Grail

not a movie line but from TV "I have a plan so cunning you can pin a tail on it and call it a weasel" Blackadder
  • gizziemonkey
    gizziemonkey Posts: 451
    Options
    Travis: And I asked the Lord, "Lord, why have you forsaken me?". But there was silence. So , I asked again, "Lord, WHY have you forsaken me?", and there was silence. So I asked again, "LORD, WHY have you forsaken me?"... and this great booming voice said "Geez, I don't know Travis, I guess something about you just chaps at my *kitten*."

Dennis Quaid--The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia
  • willy0524
    willy0524 Posts: 1,897
    Options
    Looks like I picked the wrong time to quit sniffin glue>>>>Lloyd Bridges Airplane
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    It comes in pints!

Fellowship of the rings.:laugh:
  • ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I'm sure I've posted this before, but it's still my favorite.

"I'm a sexy man of God and I know it" from Raising Helen

35986.jpg