All time favorite line from a movie...

Replies

• tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    "Jocelyn: Better a silly girl with a flower than a silly boy with a horse and a stick.
    Wat: It's called a lance. Hello?
    ~A Knight's Tale (All time favorite movie)

"Prison Counselor: "Why do you say you feel 'trapped' in a man's body?"
    'Trapped' Convict: "Well, sometimes I get the menstrual cramps real hard."
    ~Raising Arizona
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    All right, you primitive screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick!
    -Army of Darkness

LOVE THIS!!!
  • What's your name?
    Blake: F**k you. That's my name.
    Blake: You know why, mister? 'Cause you drove a Hyundai to get here tonight, I drove an eighty thousand dollar BMW. *That's* my name.

Glengarry Glen Gloss
  • peasantgirly
    peasantgirly Posts: 173 Member
    "Imagine you're a deer. You're prancing along, you get thirsty, you spot a little brook, you put your little deer lips down to the cool clear water... BAM! A ****in bullet rips off part of your head! Your brains are laying on the ground in little bloody pieces! Now I ask ya. Would you give a **** what kind of pants the son of a ***** who shot you was wearing? "

My Cousin Vinny
  • reallymyBEST
    reallymyBEST Posts: 242 Member
    "Suck my fat one, you cheap, dimestore hood." - Gordo in Stand By Me. There are so many great ones in that movie!

My new fave: "I'd rather die today than live another day of this death." - Snow White in Snow White & the Huntsman
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you."

Now... I been sayin' that **** for years. And if you ever heard it, that meant your *kitten*. You'd be dead right now. I never gave much thought to what it meant. I just thought it was a cold-blooded thing to say to a mother****er before I popped a cap in his *kitten*.

But I saw some **** this mornin' made me think twice. See, now I'm thinking: maybe it means you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. 9mm here... he's the shepherd protecting my righteous *kitten* in the valley of darkness.

Or it could mean you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. And I'd like that. But that **** ain't the truth.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart::heart: :heart:
  • WILSONBA
    WILSONBA Posts: 197
    "I been knowin charles since he was knee high to a duck".....Pool Hall Junkies!
  • jennt_22
    jennt_22 Posts: 155 Member
    “Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all those who live without love.”
    ― Albus Dumbledore

From Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows By J.K. Rowling

I LOVE HARRY POTTER :) Sooooo many good quotes come to mind but I love this one a lot!
  • AmadaLynn
    AmadaLynn Posts: 116
    "The bag with all the envelopes in it, all the money."

"Off with their heads!!!!"
  • Devona14
    Devona14 Posts: 171
    "Suck my fat one, you cheap, dimestore hood." - Gordo in Stand By Me. There are so many great ones in that movie!

Love, love, love this movie! You're right, there are a lot of good ones.
  • LooseWheel
    LooseWheel Posts: 211 Member

"I came here to chew bubble gum and kick *kitten*...and I am all out of bubble gum."

Very good, could use that one!

Cant think of a fav but recently heard "Oh shut the front door" (Of course replacing 'shut the F up')
    Not huge but it worked well with the same shocked expression and tone as people are expecting the naughty version!!
  • loadsandloads
    loadsandloads Posts: 353 Member
    "Nobody puts Baby in a corner.....

Dirty Dancing all time favorite
  • Gay11nell
    Gay11nell Posts: 166 Member
    "Nobody puts Baby in a corner.....

Dirty Dancing all time favorite

LOVE IT!!!! Make my kids watch it all the time!
  • DonttrythatwithME
    DonttrythatwithME Posts: 214 Member
    "Did you just refer to me as 'white devil'?"

ace-ventura-en-afrique-03-g1.jpg

AND

tumblr_m0bin3EOLY1qb3l9f.gif

And YOU must be the Monopoly guy, Do not pass go! Do not collect $200!
  • UticaBoy51
    UticaBoy51 Posts: 344 Member
    Me so Horney!!..... Me so Stupid!!! 40 yr old Virgin!
  • Hotanuri
    Hotanuri Posts: 53
    "Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away"---Hitch

"Why is the rum gone?!"--PotC love Johnny Depp :D

and just about every comedic line in the avengers, but especially this scene:
    Loki: Enough! You are, all of you are beneath me! I am a god, you dull creature, and I shall not be bullied...
    [Hulk flattens Loki with repeated smashes into the floor]
    The Hulk: Puny god.
  • DalexD
    DalexD Posts: 236 Member
    "Have you, you slimy git? I've got a jar of dirt, I've got a jar of dirt, and guess what's inside it.....!" - Captain Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean, Dead Man's Chest :drinker:
  • DonttrythatwithME
    DonttrythatwithME Posts: 214 Member
    he pulls a knife you pull a gun, he puts on of yours in the hospital you put one of his in the morgue THATS the Chicago way - Usual Suspects

Sean Connery - "Your best? Your best? Losers always talk about their best winners go home and **** the prom queen"
    Nicholas Cage - " I married the prom queen"
    The Rock
  • taliasometimes
    taliasometimes Posts: 301 Member
    "Real life sucks losers dry. You want to *kitten* with the eagles, you have to learn to fly"- Heathers

"You're so cool. Your'e so cool. You're so cool" - True Romance

"Oh Billy, I wish we'd never boosted that car! Oh Billy, I think I just turned my Fruit-of-the-Looms into a fudge factory! " - Stand by Me
  • suemar74
    suemar74 Posts: 447 Member
    I'm pretty sure this is the best thread ever!

I can't pick a favorite, but I can pretty much guarantee that, for any given situation, there is a quotable movie quote that will apply. And when that perfect quote pops in your head at just the right moment for just the right situation, well...that's just a little piece of perfection :)