3 Yr. Anniversary!! 307 lbs. Lost!!! (Picture Heavy!!)

Options

Replies

• skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    You've been on an incredible life change, I can't find the words to express exactly how much I admire what you have achieved.
  • jazzylopez
    jazzylopez Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Wow... Simply amazing!! You have done an incredible job!! Happy anniversary to you & congrats! Keep up the great work! :)
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Congratulations form the bottom of my heart!!!!
  • bewitchinglife
    bewitchinglife Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I got all teary for you. You gave yourself your life back. So incredibly AWESOME! You are amazing.

Set your sights high in life Sir, because obviously... You can accomplish anything!!!

Way to go!
  • sweetNsassy2584
    sweetNsassy2584 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    That's absolutely incredible.. You have done an awesome job! You look great!
  • hothodgie
    hothodgie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I remember reading your successful progress about this time last year. Congratulations on a job very well done. Once again I have tears flowing I am so happy for you and so overwhelmingly impressed. You are a true inspiration. I pray your surgeries go very well and wish you much happiness on your journey. Happy Anniversary!!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    You made me cry!!!! Lots! Amazing strory. Your family must be so incredibly proud of you! Congratulations on realising you needed to work on the psychological aspect, this is so important! Hope your feeling much better pschologically too. Good luck with the surgeries sure you'll battle it head on like a trooper. Nothing will stop you! That much is clear! Congrats! :-)
  • 50poundmonkey
    Options
    You rock. You totally rock. You are a rock. Rock star! I mean, I don't have words for how amazing it is to see someone completely transform. What a brave, strong soul you are. Seriously, not just physically strong as you obviously are... strong to the core where it counts. Well done. AND, thank you for sharing. You made my day.
  • Forthe4
    Forthe4 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Way to kick *kitten* man! I wish you the best of luck with the knee surgeries. With the drive you've already proven you have, the rehab and recovery should go in good time and you will be feeling like a million bucks afterwards!
  • CourtneyHollinger
    CourtneyHollinger Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Up and Beyond Terrific! I can only imagine how proud you and your wife are! I bet it feels like two different life times. You look amazing and wonderful and hold your head up high and let your wife show you off!
  • wendsong
    wendsong Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow!! I had to reply on a job well done (and that is an understatement!) You look beyond awesome! Soooo proud of you! Keep up the good work.:flowerforyou:
  • natesangel
    natesangel Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    you're awesome and i'm sooo happy to see how much can be achieved when you set your mind to something! such an inspiration! keep rocking it out!!!
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely F*CKING AMAZING!

There's no other way to put it. You took control and have worked hard to achieve your goals. Congratulations on your incredible loss.
    You rock :drinker:
  • 4stephklug
    4stephklug Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Wow, THIS is amazing stuff. I cannot imagine the work and tenacity that went into this transformation. You did it! Blessings to you on your upcoming surgeries, I am sure you will breeze through it. Take care, Ed, and let us know how you're doing with your operations. God Bless!:smile:
  • kimkim1123
    kimkim1123 Posts: 20
    Options
    Your story is so inspiring and motivating! Thank you so much for sharing with the rest of us!
  • tasmin21
    tasmin21 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You, sir, are the bomb. *nodnod*
  • ClaringtonLady43
    ClaringtonLady43 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Soooo inspiring...great story.. thanks for sharing..you obviously have a strong mind and determination...:)
  • Em_runs_away
    Em_runs_away Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You should get a standing ovation! You are amazing. Well done for changing your life and helping to inspire others to change theirs. I am in awe.
  • killakealz
    Options
    Amazing!!
  • Want2BSkinny13
    Options
    God Bless you & your great work of losing the extra weight gain, you gained back your health and wonderful body...Keep Up the good work always :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!