3 Yr. Anniversary!! 307 lbs. Lost!!! (Picture Heavy!!)

Options

Replies

• BarbaraC47
    BarbaraC47 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Your story leaves me in tears, I know your journey is not quite over but I also know you will get there - and I will end my journey too, thanks to your story = YOU ROCK!!!!
  • blessedtobefit
    blessedtobefit Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! Taking control of your life isn't easy, it is full of hard work and commitment. You are a new person...inside and out! Thanks for sharing your encouraging story with all of us. Sending big high fives your way!!! Awesome, Awesome job!!
  • Tesh25
    Tesh25 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    WOW! What an awesome job! Congratulations on your taking back your life! Thank you for sharing your story with us :)
  • Whtmask
    Whtmask Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely amazing! Very inspiring!
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    OMG you are totally incredible! I cannot imagine how hard it must have been to do this! Congratulations on your persistence and perseverance!! Certainly an inspiration to us all!!
  • mrmv
    mrmv Posts: 95
    Options
    Congratulations!! Wow what a transformation ,great job!
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    WOw you did great!! Look a all those muscles!!!
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    truly amazing and quite inspirational. Thanks for sharing. You have done a great job! keep it up!
  • Bpothik13
    Bpothik13 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Omg....your story and transformation brought tears to my eyes! Hearty congratulations!!!
  • helena260
    helena260 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration!! You look fabulous!! Keep up the good work!!
  • chelsea_thatsme
    chelsea_thatsme Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! I can only imagine how much your life has changed!
  • Noliagirl
    Noliagirl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! Keep up the great work!!!
  • Shannonk507
    Shannonk507 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look FANTASTIC!! Thank you for sharing your story and posting your pictures. Congratulations on the 307 pounds lost. That is inspiring. Best of luck at the surgeon appointments, too. I look forward to such a great weight loss for myself, too -- not that much overall -- but way to inspire and remind.
  • FatToFit12
    FatToFit12 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing job! Great muscle tone!
  • SwimTheButterfly
    SwimTheButterfly Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration. I weigh in Monday. Your journey is so encouraging. I started at 316. Thank you so much for sharing your pictures of your amazing success.

:flowerforyou:
  • curthopkins
    curthopkins Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Super inspirational.
  • missquela
    missquela Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    you are so amazing!! great job!
  • MrsLip4d
    MrsLip4d Posts: 29
    Options
    WOW you look great! This is an amazing story and THANK you so much for sharing!
  • Sourpusscandy
    Options
    Dude! that is so awesome! wow what a fantastic, inspiring story! Now that you're into weightlifting, I really really really want to recommend 2 things:

join Fitocracy.com great fitness community, log your workouts, get support & motivation. I go by the same name there.

check out Starting Strength 3rd Edition by Mark Rippetoe www.startingstrength.com barbell training will give you gains (muscle, strength!) like no other training out there. I've been doing it 3 months, love it!

Wishing you continued success,

Leslie
  • ambitious01
    ambitious01 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    My Lord, unbelievable loss. You should be so PROUD at all you have overcomed. wow. You look great :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!