3 Yr. Anniversary!! 307 lbs. Lost!!! (Picture Heavy!!)

Options

Replies

• mcnelson718
    Options
    that is simply incredible! congratulations and way to go!
  • needtoloseweight25
    Options
    Now, this a great success story for those like me struggling to lose less than 300 pounds and complaining.
  • CoachMelissaDi
    CoachMelissaDi Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    If these pics dont motivate you to lose the weight and quit whinning, I dont know what will! WTG my dear! You look wonderful and I bet you feel wonderful too!
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    AMAZING transformation. I've followed all of your posts about your losses and you have truly inspired me. Congratulations on all of your success. The hard work and dedication you put forth is proof that we all can do this as long as we have the will.
  • octoberfalling
    Options
    You are unbelievably inspiring! Congratulations on reclaiming your health and your life. You are an amazing individual.
  • littlelady1950
    littlelady1950 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Happy Anniversary you look absolutely fantastic WELL DONE i wish you well with your surgery !!!!!!!!:wink:
  • jroser37
    jroser37 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look Amazing...Great Job!!!
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    You are truly amazing. Great job and you did it without surgery even better. I'm working towards my goal slowly. God bless you And congrats on your weight loss. :smile:
  • Grimlock69
    Grimlock69 Posts: 197
    Options
    How many times are you going to repost this?
  • kasmusic3PA
    kasmusic3PA Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Your story is simply amazing and CONGRATULATIONS on your weight loss.
    You are very inspiring to all of us who struggle with losing weight.
    Again: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jdsmom0104
    jdsmom0104 Posts: 236
    Options
    Unbelievable... Amazing! Cheers to u!
  • carramel0705
    carramel0705 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Congrats !!! you are half the man you used to be ( and then some ) . you are truly an inspiration !
  • hdhankins24
    hdhankins24 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration. Congratulations. I am on a journey to lose 60lbs, stories like yours and people like you definately help keep me motivated. Thanks! God Bless you :)
  • Kikers123
    Kikers123 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    AMAZING transformation!!!
  • IseLedon
    IseLedon Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!! You are SUCH an inspiration!!! Truly. Good luck with the surgeries. Thanks for your story.
  • nwhitley
    nwhitley Posts: 619
    Options
    WOW!! You are an inspiration to many. Happy Anniversary!
  • saphyryn
    saphyryn Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS :flowerforyou: You have had an awesome journey! I wish you well for the future and good luck with the surgeries. You will be in my thoughts !
  • BUMPSTEAD
    BUMPSTEAD Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely incrediable. Its stories like yours that makes people stick this thing out. I wish people in the world would reach out to obese people and help not hender. Each one teach one. i know when I reach my goal i'm going to help someone, neighbor , coworker, child somebody get started. Most of us don't have to look far because there is always someone in your family. But anyway great job, handsome man.
  • TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    WOWWW! Such an inspiration!
  • Lesley2901
    Lesley2901 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation, congratulations and good luck for your surgery.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!