3 Yr. Anniversary!! 307 lbs. Lost!!! (Picture Heavy!!)

Options

Replies

• UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and an inspiration! I want to be like you when I grow up (get my head together)! Keep strong and be proud of your complete and total awesomeness!!!
  • parkermegan
    parkermegan Posts: 167
    Options
    You must be SOOOO proud of yourself!!!! Great job!!!!!!!!
  • AlexanderK1994
    AlexanderK1994 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! I hope all your surgeries go without complications and good luck on achieving further goals :)
  • alosea2012
    alosea2012 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations.
  • kmoore02
    kmoore02 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! This is what its all about! Everyone can do it if they are determined and committed to the change.
  • theartichoke
    theartichoke Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    You were an inspiration to me when I first started and you still are. Have you ever thought about writing a book? You have an amazing story. Please update us after your surgery and new knees...what a blessing that will be! Congratulations on your new life!
  • unhinge
    unhinge Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    WOW!! The incredible shrinking man! You are indeed incredible!!!
  • christakersey
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration. I'm all choked up and so very happy for you for gaining the life that you fought to get back. Amazing.
  • PrncessBre
    PrncessBre Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • theresmynapkin
    theresmynapkin Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    not only do you look amazing, but your arms are jacked! I bet you feel so much better :) Congratulations on all of your hard work and your much deserved progress!
  • badkitty12486
    badkitty12486 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    So amazing, you look great. congratulations.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    You're going to get hundreds of well deserved Congrats here, I'll just add mine :smile: Amazing work! Best of luck with your upcoming surgeries!
  • clockworkkarly
    Options
    you must feel like the king of the world! way to go bud.
  • poundsgalore
    poundsgalore Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!!!! I am so impressed with you! I hope your surgeries go well. From what I heard those knee replacements can do a number on you (and two at once) ugh!!! Good luck and I wish you well!! Did I mention I am so impressed!!
  • Spudeata
    Spudeata Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I really don't know what to say to you - I am just in complete awe - I feel such a compelling sense of respect for you that you have come through this incredible journey, dealt with in on a mental, physical and emotional level and feel honoured that I have been able to read your sorry - WTG man you're truly awesome!
  • BrendaBrinkerhoff
    Options
    Amazing!! Congratulations!
  • MisterOtter
    Options
    Dude, congrats! It's obvious all your hard work and dedication have paid off. Truly impressive, and very inspirational!
  • bwiggans
    bwiggans Posts: 3
    Options
    dude that is freakin amazing i salute you for stickin with it and over coming so much.
    good luck with the surgeries i hope they go well and you have a speedy recovery.
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome job!!
  • LordHappyCat
    Options
    Wow..... your awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!