3 Yr. Anniversary!! 307 lbs. Lost!!! (Picture Heavy!!)

Options

Replies

• Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    I wish I could say something original, but wow, amazing work! :drinker:
  • Assassins_Angel
    Options
    You my friend are an inspiration to us all! Thankyou for sharing your story as it has given me the motivation i so dearly needed to complete my journey! And might i add you look amazing congratulations and good luck with your up coming surgeries xx
  • agpatter2
    agpatter2 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You're Fantastic!!!!
  • 811mimi
    811mimi Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You are amazing. Thanks for your inspirational story.
  • spasticfeline
    spasticfeline Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You are to be applauded! You've achieved an incredible victory. So inspiring :)
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Wow, this actually brought a tear to my eye. So amazing and inspirational :cry:
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    OMG 307 lbs lost, what an amazing transformation!!! That is truly an epic weight loss. Congratulations & happy 3rd anniversary, people like you truly are inspiring & I wish you all the best in your maintenance stage.
  • AzhureSnow
    AzhureSnow Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    WOW! This was so inspiring to see! You have made an amazing change for your entire life! It literally brought tears to my eyes!!
  • directorj
    directorj Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    OMG I'm pretty impressed! You lost my old weight (240lbs) + extras! My hat goes down to you! 2lbs a week for 3 years is crazy! Did you hit a plateau in that time duration? Just wondering
  • chloeraesmommy
    Options
    Wow great story. Congratulations for finding your strength and working so hard!!
  • xsqueakme85
    xsqueakme85 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    OMG you are so amazing and inspiring. I keep trying to get my fiance to use this app and lose weight or go for a walk with me, but maybe showing him this will motivate him more to actually do it. He is at least 265. And it saddens me to see him that big, and i can tell he is unhapy with himself.
  • amiguito123
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiration, I am truly impressed.
  • stefanieceleste0530
    stefanieceleste0530 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Holy cow!! You are AMAZING!!! Congratulations on getting your life back!! :flowerforyou:
  • muzmacol
    muzmacol Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    words like impressive, amazing just dont cut it. Well done that is trully inspiring.
  • Ralphrabbit
    Ralphrabbit Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Well done you & welcome back to life!
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    omg!

You are AMAZING! Congrats for all your hard work paying off!! You look amazing and betting you are feeling so much better!
  • michelleagrela
    michelleagrela Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!! INSPIRATION!!!!!
  • almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    You continue to be an inspiration to us all. Way to go!!!
  • Sid422
    Sid422 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    AMAZING You are truly an inspiration! Congrats! Wow! You have added years to your life. WTG!! whoohoo.gif
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Incredible!! A great inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!