Anyone from the UK ?

Options

Replies

• SovanJedi
    SovanJedi Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Helloo, I'm from Southampton area, you can add me if you want!
  • Ericgunner
    Ericgunner Posts: 109
    Options
    From the UK living near Guildford in Surrey, been on this site for over 300 days. Want to lose 8 to 10 stone in weight already down 5 stone so far. Feel free to add me if you want I like giving words of encouragement and I certainly like receiving back.
  • ScotsLad1874
    Options
    Hey there I am in Scotland. Have been really keen to add more UK based friends. Please everyone feel free to add me.
  • SuperSnoopy
    SuperSnoopy Posts: 3,464 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from Nottingham - Robin Hood country. Hello all of you on MFP
  • wellbur
    wellbur Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hi from Cambridge but living in West Yorkshire, this is a great site and the people you meet on here are a great support. Please feel to add me
  • emmalou2206
    emmalou2206 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in Halifax, West Yorkshire and I would like to lose 32lbs I have been on here since April and I think the site is great. I will send you a friend request

Anyone else feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • PIJOLAFLACA
    PIJOLAFLACA Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi No one form London? I need a working out buddy to motivate me.,,
  • louise_95
    louise_95 Posts: 1
    Options
    hi, I am sort of new to the site. I am from Bristol, I have no friends at the moment so would be grateful if some people would add me! Good luck everyone! :)
  • N0703989
    N0703989 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi guys - Hampshire here. Love this site, can't believe its free when Slimming World/Weight watchers charge a fiver a week for the same thing. Thank you MFP - please don't charge x
  • Eupho
    Eupho Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I'm from Cornwall.. anyone feel free to add me.. :flowerforyou:
  • KatManx
    KatManx Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Isle of Man here, got about 20lbs to loose now.

feel free to add me.
  • geminitwin1979
    Options
    Essex girly here ;-)
  • chervil6
    chervil6 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    HIYA IM FROM HULL :happy:
  • weyyytictacs
    Options
    Hey. I'm from Lincoln but I live in Prudhoe (nr Newcastle-Upon-Tyne)

Need to lose 65lbs to get to a healthier weight!
  • matt_h76
    matt_h76 Posts: 39
    Options
    Hi I'm from the south coast near Brighton :)
  • Julesjhl
    Julesjhl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am from York - just joined and have stacks to lose - please add me as a friend.

Julia
  • tiggerbabe16
    Options
    Hiya, just joined and I'm from just outside Motherwell in North Lanarkshire (Scotland!). This is a great wee site, but have totally shocked myself with how many calories I consumed in my chinese meal last night................makes you think! Worth it at the time though ;-P
  • racemary
    racemary Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi from Southampton. Have been on here (actively) for a week now. So far it's going well :) feel free to add me and we can keep each other going.
  • sezi62
    sezi62 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi I am in Cornwall..I am quite new to the site too..my sister introduced me...she has lost sooo much weight...I used to be a fitness and exercise freak...worked out every day...did yoga and swam three or four times a week. I was so fit...I fell off the fitness wagon for a few years and now want to get back on...Only slight problem is SCIATICA...trapped nerve in my back which is really painful and sometimes can be crippling.

The physio has given me a set of floor exercises which strengthen your core muscles and I use a tens machine which can also tighten muscles. This is not enough!!! Nowhere near.

I get so frustrated I really want to exercise but my body is letting me down.. I was in tears doing the hoovering one day cos it hurt my back so much.

Can anyone help...suggestions please...I am not mega overweight but could do with dropping a stone Id say....I know that it is going to keep piling on if I dont do something now...I have gone from a size 10 to a large size 14 in just a couple of years...I need to get the weight moving in the opposite direction.

I find this site helps me keep track of my food and I think I have lost a little weight since joining

Thanks for reading this...
  • lostwisdom
    lostwisdom Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm from Oxford and just joined up yesterday, feel free to add me! ^_^