Anyone from the UK ?

Options

Replies

• sweetgeek793
    Options
    Hi I'm from Falkirk, Central Scotland married with three boys in p7/ 1st year, Just started this three weeks ago with my husband and have lost 4lb my amazing hubby has lost 14lb so he is now my motivation! feel free to add me so we can support each other xx
  • JenWright01
    Options
    hi im in brum. been using the site for a few weks now and love it.have lost a stone so far and have recently added some exercise in, in the form of turbo fire. it is awesome. combined i hope to lose another stone before the summer holidays start. feel free to add me. we all need the support on this crazy journey
  • Ezza1981
    Ezza1981 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi All,

I'm 31 from Hertfordshire and this is my first time writing on a message board!

I've been on this website for a couple of months and started of with good intentions but then it only took a couple of days of not logging on and so now its been a while. After a particularly bad food day today I thought I'd better give myself a wee nudge and get back on track!

My initial goal is to lose 1st and then anything after will be a bonus.

Hoping reading the positive comments on these blogs will help :)
  • cathyhayes
    cathyhayes Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    And another one here for Surrey :) Feel free to add me! x
  • ladypenelopemk2
    Options
    im in yorkshire, feel free to add me :-)
  • beckieboo12
    Options
    Hi, newbie too, feel free to add me, im in warrington !
  • smileylittleorange
    smileylittleorange Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm from the South Coast but I grew up in Surrey and London feel free to add me I've a feeling with all this footy on the tv i'll be on the laptop a lot of an evening!!!
  • gward84
    gward84 Posts: 16
    Options
    Yeah I'm from Widnes, noticed a few people from warrington in this thread as well :smile:
  • motown_groove
    motown_groove Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm from Birmingham and new to the site too :O) Good luck to all with your weight loss :O)
  • chellie81
    chellie81 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi,

Anyone from Wales? Im still struggling with losing the excess stones(!) from pregnancy and another two stone that I gained before I had my children.

Seem to be struggling with the same pounds going up and down. Am going to start 30 day shred and hope it will give me a kick up the bum.
  • lesleyt1982
    lesleyt1982 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hey guy
    from Crewe, Cheshire. Aged 29( 30in Dec) been here since new yr and lost 2stone. Hit my first goal to get to 12stone from 14 & currently just maintaining due to recent knee surgery. Lookin to shed another stone went I'm back to the gym again. Never been a sucessful dieter till now started a 16-18 now a 12-14. I'm a nurse, single mum and love activity. From walking to spinning. Add me people, I'll support U, give U tip, and kick U a kick up the bum if U need one. Always appreciate the support and people to kick me when I fall.

Any of U can add me. Xxx
    Happy dieting people x<3
  • invisiblemonster
    invisiblemonster Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm in Glasgow, Scotland. Feel free to add :)
  • marketdimlylit
    marketdimlylit Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    I'm from the lovely UK. ¬¬
    Feel free to add me uk peeeepz :)
  • emmalou2206
    emmalou2206 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Emma and I'm from Halifax, West Yorkshire. Feel free to add me as a friend and anyone else for that matter.

Good luck with your weight loss journey :)
  • beezerphd
    beezerphd Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Another Scot right here. Feel free to add me. I'll accept anyone. :D
  • Dealsdreams
    Options
    Hi I have just joined too , from London . I would love some friends to me , my post didn't generate such a huge response lol !!!
  • c2h5m8h6
    c2h5m8h6 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi Im from Alfreton Derbyshire :) would love to find some local friends :)
  • TRISTAR
    TRISTAR Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm in the North West, UK
  • Robide
    Robide Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm from the mighty Reading, and it's always good to have a few brits as friends, so feel free to add me :)
  • HunterKiller_wechange
    HunterKiller_wechange Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    From not very bloody sunny Kent. Feel free to add me. :)