119lbs Lost 74.5 Since September Picture heavy

Options

Replies

• kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing great success story.
  • gbush73
    gbush73 Posts: 5
    Options
    You look awesome!! Great job!!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Thank you all very much. I am proud! I've been told I look a lot younger, and then at work I've been accused of being under age to sell alcohol. I'm 30 year's old lol. I don't mind, I have my license to prove it :wink:
    YOu really do look amazing. I know it is hard work since I have actually started MFP and going to the gym. I have never ran before and I am trying pushing myself hey I am up to a 2 minute run now. Keep up the great hard work>

Thanks! I have never stepped foot into a gym. All my work has been done with home workouts. I'm now jogging, I can jog about 4 minutes before I have to stop. I'm getting there, hoping P90 builds me up to being able to stand it longer. I noticed today I pushed myself more on things I would have normally given up on.
  • SwimRunSwim11
    SwimRunSwim11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Amazing and you are an inspiration!
  • julzees
    julzees Posts: 5
    Options
    You were beautiful before, but now you are absolutely stunning! Congratulations on all your hard work and accomplishment! You are truly an inspiration! Someday I hope to look as amazing as you do! And now, you will live a long life and be able to share every wonderful moment with your children. Congratulations!
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    You were beautiful before, but now you are absolutely stunning! Congratulations on all your hard work and accomplishment! You are truly an inspiration! Someday I hope to look as amazing as you do! And now, you will live a long life and be able to share every wonderful moment with your children. Congratulations!

Oh wow, just seeing this! Thank you :) You can and you will succeed, you are well on your way.
  • isis2triple0
    isis2triple0 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Wow!! good job!!
  • k8snap
    k8snap Posts: 3
    Options
    You look amazing. I too am a mom of two with two csections.

Looking forward to results like yours. :)
  • JackieT54
    JackieT54 Posts: 19
    Options
    I am very excited for you.. Another success! This is what its all about.. finding people who can encourage you instead of being Negative Nancys! Remember Karma is a *****.. and all that nit picking they are doing to you will come back to them.. lol You look so happy! I am ready for this..!
  • DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Fabulous success story!! You are positively stunning! I was wondering. Has your diabetes gone away?
  • kristenlees122
    Options
    great job! you look fantastic
  • Aes37850
    Aes37850 Posts: 48
    Options
    Great job! I definitely like that you said what worked for YOU and it doesn't mean that it works for everyone else! A lot of people can lose by eating more. I'm playing with my calories now to see if I can do well on a certain amount of calories and more or less. Great job!!
  • amykins68
    amykins68 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You must be so proud of yourself! What an inspiration!
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Fabulous success story!! You are positively stunning! I was wondering. Has your diabetes gone away?

Yes YES!! They have :D. Not sure if I said that I believe I was diabetic before I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes? My dad and I were discussing it with my grandmother our symptoms, and she said she thought we both were, shortly after we discussed that, he had a heart attack and found out he was. I got pregnant and found out I was. Luckily for me, mine went away, and it's very important for me to stay on track because I refuse to give myself those insulin shots ever again.
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    I am very excited for you.. Another success! This is what its all about.. finding people who can encourage you instead of being Negative Nancys! Remember Karma is a *****.. and all that nit picking they are doing to you will come back to them.. lol You look so happy! I am ready for this..!

Something I'm learning alone this way is the people who love me and are worth my time, won't be ugly to me and I refuse to let people who obviously are not healthy for me, to rain on my parade, I'm happy and the people who love me are happy for me. :)
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Great job! I definitely like that you said what worked for YOU and it doesn't mean that it works for everyone else! A lot of people can lose by eating more. I'm playing with my calories now to see if I can do well on a certain amount of calories and more or less. Great job!!

Yes that is one of the things that bug me about this place, but I've said it plenty of times, there will always be something I don't like somewhere lol. I don't like it when people demand that everyone does it their way. I think people just need to figure out what works for their selves. Advice is great, but what works for one might not work for another. I'm always up for telling people how I DID it, but that doesn't mean my way is the right way for you. Good luck with working out what works for you, it can get stressful trying to figure it all out, but best of luck to you.
  • klmsmock
    klmsmock Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    This is very inspiring! Thank you so much for sharing =)
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Thank you :) not a problem
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    THAT is AWESOME!!!!!! Very inspirational!!!
  • TyFit08
    TyFit08 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Congrats, what an inspiration
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!