119lbs Lost 74.5 Since September Picture heavy

Options
123457»

Replies

• Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    great job! you look fabulous! I am also 5'3" and I have 10 lbs to go to reach my goal.
  • Seattlema
    Seattlema Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Great job
  • alikrorp225
    Options
    You are beautiful, before and after your weight loss. What makes you even more beautiful now is that you LOOK happier and more at peace. You look like you feel better. Congratulations on your successful journey thus far. Your excitement is contagious! And honestly, isn't your husband's reaction the best? Last night, my husband reached over and said, "You're getting so skinny!" It made my night. lol The best part is that he's loved me through weight gain and has always told me I'm beautiful. It's fun seeing his reactions as the weight comes off.

Keep it up, girl! You're inspiring!!
  • hamsio
    hamsio Posts: 26
    Options
    What an amazing story. So very inspiring.
    Im a litle heavier than your heaviest but I am taller... its making me feel like I can do it... :)

Thankyou for sharing I needed a bit of motivation today.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    great job! you look fabulous! I am also 5'3" and I have 10 lbs to go to reach my goal.

Congrats :) you can do it!
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    You are beautiful, before and after your weight loss. What makes you even more beautiful now is that you LOOK happier and more at peace. You look like you feel better. Congratulations on your successful journey thus far. Your excitement is contagious! And honestly, isn't your husband's reaction the best? Last night, my husband reached over and said, "You're getting so skinny!" It made my night. lol The best part is that he's loved me through weight gain and has always told me I'm beautiful. It's fun seeing his reactions as the weight comes off.

Keep it up, girl! You're inspiring!!

Thank you hon! My husband can't keep his hands off me, and I love every moment of it...
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome congrats on your weightloss
  • awadm
    awadm Posts: 252
    Options
    You look great!!! :)
  • courtneylee31
    courtneylee31 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    You're truly an inspiration to us all, I added you, I hope you don't mind :)
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    just amazing well done stand proud
  • SunShineBeastess
    SunShineBeastess Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Congrats...I love all the pics...they keep everyone so motivated when you "see" the change.....I would love to hear what your 2 children have said thru this....also did you limit your carbs?
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! You look fantastic!
  • rita27ny
    rita27ny Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    wow omg so pretty! congrats on ur weight loss!
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Thank you all
    Congrats...I love all the pics...they keep everyone so motivated when you "see" the change.....I would love to hear what your 2 children have said thru this....also did you limit your carbs?

My son is the only one old enough to tell me what he thinks. He has said to my husband that I need to quit losing weight because I'm going to disappear (this was when I was still considered over weight). He has said that he has the prettiest mommy ever, and has said that he is proud of me. :) He gives the best complements. My daughter, she's 18 months old and will try to find my boobs lol. They're still there but have shrunk a lot.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!