One Year Later, 100+ loss (pics)

Options

Replies

• sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    You should be so very proud. You look wonderful. Keep up the great work :-)
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I smiled reading this, especially when you said EFF it, I'm gonna doing myself. You also saved yourself a lot of money for surgery (if you weren't covered) I wish you much more success, you look beautiful!
  • jmilano
    jmilano Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You deserve all these well wishes! Your smile says it all, you did this for you and no one can ever take it away from you. be proud of yourself!!:flowerforyou:
  • sabermax
    sabermax Posts: 69
    Options
    WOW!!!!! Keep it up!!!! Congrats. your story is truly inspiring
  • Lainnee
    Lainnee Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! You look beautiful and you took control of your life! Aren't you proud of yourself! A healthy body, a healthy mind and a wonderful journey ....... Your story is great!
  • imaginemerunning
    imaginemerunning Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    wow wow wow your amazing well done you look beautiful keep up the great work what a hard journey for you buy hey you did it ! ps i never post on these things but you deserve it
  • KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON
    KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Wow Wow and Wow, your story is absolutely amazing and inspirational and I really love to read REAL stories of people struggling with weight and all the emotions that goes along with it. Thank you for sharing and really making me feel good that there are people out there that do understand what we (overweight) people go through. I am so happy that you have your diabetes under control and other health conditions. MFP has helped me so much and just last month I began reading post and it is really really helping me to stay focused to read ones like yours.
  • DianaParada1980
    Options
    Your story is truly moving.. Knowing what you went through also gives me the confidence to lose the 80 lbs so that I can be at my goal weight.. Congrats on losing what you have so far.. Keep it up...
  • THEErikaR
    THEErikaR Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    There are so many congratulatory comments on here I am not sure this will add anything at all, but I read your story and felt compelled to say firstly well done, you have made a truly heroic effort and now are reaping the rewards of all that hard work and dedication. You look incredible, congratulations. Secondly, I look through these sorts of posts because they give me motivation and inspiration to carry on. You should be proud of your achievements but even more proud of the example you have set for others and the motivation and inspiration you give me (and probably others) not to give up but imagine how we will look when we have acheived what you have proved is possible. thanks for sharing your story.

THIS!!!
  • ashro67
    ashro67 Posts: 7
    Options
    I got the chills reading this!! i requested you as a friend :) GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ScullyKel
    ScullyKel Posts: 69
    Options
    Very inspiring story hun, thanks for sharing it. You look amazing and beautiful. I think if you set your mind to anything you could accomplish it. :happy:
  • Bntcole
    Bntcole Posts: 2
    Options
    Congrats! Way to Go, and keep up the good work!
  • raerae514
    raerae514 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    My favourite story! So inspirational, what an amazing job. And such a pretty face! AND you're getting healthy! You must FEEL amazing inside and out... keep it up, and keep us posted!

:flowerforyou:
  • Alyssah09
    Alyssah09 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Oh my. . . This is one of the most inspiring stories i have ever read and it motavites me to get back in shape and be healthy. Congrats! You look amazing
  • NorthWoodsLee
    NorthWoodsLee Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    There are so many congratulatory comments on here I am not sure this will add anything at all, but I read your story and felt compelled to say firstly well done, you have made a truly heroic effort and now are reaping the rewards of all that hard work and dedication. You look incredible, congratulations. Secondly, I look through these sorts of posts because they give me motivation and inspiration to carry on. You should be proud of your achievements but even more proud of the example you have set for others and the motivation and inspiration you give me (and probably others) not to give up but imagine how we will look when we have acheived what you have proved is possible. thanks for sharing your story.

THIS!!!

I agree - I can't improve on what has been said. Fantastic post and even better accomplishment. I've been tempted to quit today because of emotional upheaval. Your perserverance for a whole year helps kick me in the butt.
  • nadiapy
    nadiapy Posts: 3
    Options
    I don't usually comment, but just had to say WOW!! First of all, amazing story - you are an inspiration. Secondly, you are beautiful!! Congrats on all your accomplishments!
  • Casey45
    Casey45 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Your sweet gentle smile with a bit of a sparkle in your eyes tells so much about how you've struggled and yet persevered.

Of course your weight loss is fabulous, but I'm particularly impressed at the imporved physiological indicators- no more insulin, only one blood pressure med!!?? That shows a lot about how unhealthy you were and how successful you have been at reclaiming your health.

Brava!
  • anarod0513
    anarod0513 Posts: 119
    Options
    Congratulations on your success and keep up the good work! You WILL reach your goals!!!
  • tayloralaina
    tayloralaina Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congratulations! It was so inspiring to read your story. Stay stong! :-)
  • KNJMAMA
    KNJMAMA Posts: 20
    Options
    you look amazing hunni and thank you for admitting that you have your bad days. Love the tatts too x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!