One Year Later, 100+ loss (pics)

Options

Replies

• 19Simone67
    Options
    Wow! You are incredible! Congratulations.

Also, thank you for showing us what is possible once you begin to believe in and take care of yourself.
  • emilynicole02
    emilynicole02 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    you have done an amazing job!!

your story is very inspirational! :)
  • Uglytwinsister
    Uglytwinsister Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    WOW:flowerforyou:
  • Darlingir
    Darlingir Posts: 437
    Options
    thank you for sharing that personal story...........congratulations on your journey....You might not of made all those wonderful discoveries if the surgery did happen. As I always say..it's our brain that need the work not our stomach.
  • JenW1973
    JenW1973 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You have done an absolutely AMAZING job! What an inspiration! Keep up the fabulous work. You WILL lose that extra 50 lbs and you'll do it without surgery. You've found a well of strength inside yourself; you'll get there. Kudos!
  • mohitsarmy
    mohitsarmy Posts: 17
    Options
    Love your story! and as a guy I think you look cute! (I'm married not flirting!)
  • hanahlai
    hanahlai Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Wowo! Keep it up!!
  • mat0424
    mat0424 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    inspiring for sure! You can do it!
    Way to go!!!!
    hip hip hooooooooray!!!!!!
  • Takes2long
    Takes2long Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! You put in a lot of hard work and it shows!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • Raecon3
    Raecon3 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am honored to have read your story! Wow! You are my hero! God bless you! I pray to follow your lead!
  • Dixie341
    Dixie341 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! You are very inspiring.
  • quickchekgal
    quickchekgal Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Congrats pretty lady!! So awesome!! :)
  • blg5
    blg5 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You look great. Be proud of your accomplishment. You are an ispiration.
  • rainbowbandit
    rainbowbandit Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Congrats! And thank you for the inspiration.
  • chellyy_beann
    chellyy_beann Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow, You are definitely an inspiration! Your story made me tear up! and I am so glad that you decided to go the more "healthier" way instead of the easy way! Doing this the hard way will definitely teach you a lot more about yourself and you will learn more good habits, instead of just gaining the weight back! I would love to have you as a friend. I'm going to add you!
  • beanie1119
    beanie1119 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Your story is awsome and very inspiring. You have done an amazing thing for yourself!!! You look so much happier now. Keep up the good work :)
  • small_ninja
    small_ninja Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story - you should be extremely proud of yourself! Good luck with that last 50 lb, I'm sure they'll be no problem!
    P.S. that last picture of you is so cute! :smile:
  • famlyluv
    famlyluv Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous in every aspect of the word. :bigsmile:
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS to you!! You look wonderful. KUDOS on your success!!
  • Norinella
    Norinella Posts: 31
    Options
    Omigosh, what an inspiration you are!!! I am so proud of you for taking care of your health this way. What an accomplishment!
    You must feel wonderful.
    A little anger works wonders, doesn't it?
    While losing my own weight, I have done my best to remind myself that it is about health, not just about looks, but I have to say this: Even when you were at your heaviest, you can see in the pictures that you have really pretty facial features, so now you are gorgeous!
    You have come this far, who knows how far you can go. Good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!